You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Khalid Boulahrouz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Khalid Boulahrouz

Postby alex » Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 pm

As per Mirror.co.uk, Bayern have signed Khalid Boulahrouz from Chelsea in a deal worth 3.5million pounds.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Thu May 31, 2007 12:52 pm

the yellow press daily mirror is the source and therefore there is no credibility for this rumor unless serious site proof it wthout just copying the daily mirror. The last yellow press rumor Robin van Persie was a complete hoax according to chairman Rummenigge
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 31, 2007 1:20 pm

rumour or not, i hope its true. i think bayern should have bought him instead of van buyten from hamburg instead.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Thu May 31, 2007 3:01 pm

well this rumour is spreading more and more. Stil, his signature would mean we have 4 central defenders. So I would not be surprised to see VanBuyten leave this summer.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hunter89 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:35 pm

i cant believe bayern are considering buying this player .... they are supposed to be building a world class team and then they go and buy a defender like bolahrouz who couldnt cope with the attack of teams of the caliber of everton,bolton,fulham ....etc. i hope the transfer doesnt go through.
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Postby Matakos » Thu May 31, 2007 6:26 pm

hunter89 wrote:i cant believe bayern are considering buying this player .... they are supposed to be building a world class team and then they go and buy a defender like bolahrouz who couldnt cope with the attack of teams of the caliber of everton,bolton,fulham ....etc. i hope the transfer doesnt go through.

agree!!It's due to him that chelsea lost the championship(agianst arsenal when conceded a penalty& got a red card!! :x ).....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernJ » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:29 am

fa wrote:well this rumour is spreading more and more. Stil, his signature would mean we have 4 central defenders. So I would not be surprised to see VanBuyten leave this summer.

-Sky Sports-

"Chelsea's unsettled defender Khalid Bouhlarouz could be on his way to Bayern Munich, while reports suggest Claudio Pizarro will move in the opposite direction this summer.

The Dutch international, who only moved to Stamford Bridge last summer in a €10million transfer from Bundesliga outfit Hamburg, has failed to settle in the Premiership and appears to have fallen out with Jose Mourinho after starring in only a handful of games in his debut season.

Bouhlarouz is understood to be keen to return to Germany and seems set on a move to Bayern Munich."

If Bouhlarouz come Bayern, Van Buyten is not going to leave Bayern. Bouhlarouz extended his contract in HSV because he think Van Buyten will stay too in HSV. But then Van The Man leave HSV and so Bouhlarouz leave too. They are good friends. Sorry my weird english :roll: but i think you understand what i mean.
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:56 am

Yeah..
Looks like we are signing him after all. He can do a good job for us...

Welcome the cannibal!!
:D
So, that will be the 6th signing.
Hopefully Ze will be the 7th. Are we going to get one more ?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Matakos » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:55 am

Welcome! :D
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Yanal » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:33 pm

bayern1301 wrote:rumour or not, i hope its true. i think bayern should have bought him instead of van buyten from hamburg instead.

word
if you wanna dance with the devil you better say never, coz a dance with the devil might last you forever.

innit the best sig on this forum?
hahahaha
Yanal
Getting the hang of it

Postby Duncan » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Matakos wrote:Welcome! :D

Did ayone of you read anything about Bouhlarouz on Bayern's website? Otherwise you better forget this story
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby blabla » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:21 pm

The british newspaper Times states an agreement between Bayern and Chelsea. 5.2M Euro apparently.

Schlaudraff, Jansen, Sosa, Altintop, Toni, Ze Roberto, Ribery, Bouhlarouz and probably Klose ... that would be 9 new players, 2 more than expected..

And i think Bremen is pretty fu*** now, they thought they can play with Bayern making all those comments about Klose pushing his value etc. .. but now with all the transfers Bayerns interest in Klose should be fairly low and hell be very cheap now considering he didnt even play good lately. That just makes me laugh about Bremen .. damn fools
blabla
Getting the hang of it

Postby walter » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 pm

More rumours about Bouhlarouz all over the place, if true, I would say Hitzfeld is thinking about playing three CB (e.g. 3-5-2). Otherwise it doesn't make too much sense to have that many top quality CB (Lucio, Isamel, Van Buyten, Demichelis, Bouhlarouz)...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 pm

PS. Bouhlarouz and Van Buyten were the cornerstone of Hamburg's defense so this guys know each other well and can perform well together, thats a plus...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:02 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Yeah..
Looks like we are signing him after all. He can do a good job for us...

Welcome the cannibal!!
:D
So, that will be the 6th signing.
Hopefully Ze will be the 7th. Are we going to get one more ?

You are fairly too optimistic about the unconfirmed players.
Boula will make to our list only in the end.
I think Klose,Ribery and Ze would be unveiled together on thursday.Boula is surplus to our requirements.Bayern prolly looked up to him bcoz he limped in the premiership and would come as a cheap way of inducing depth in our backline
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News