You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Khalid Boulahrouz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby dracus » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:03 pm

walter wrote:PS. Bouhlarouz and Van Buyten were the cornerstone of Hamburg's defense so this guys know each other well and can perform well together, thats a plus...

You have a point there.But do not expect him to be selected ahead of the future captain Sagnol
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:10 pm

Don't play down this guy. Boulahrouz is a really good player, one that has already proven himself in the Bundesliga. The fact that he didn't have a good season in premiership does not make him a bad player. After all, Chelsea is not an easy team to adapt to, ask Ballack and Shevchenko...are they bad players too for one poor season in a new league/team after being so succesful in bundesliga and Calcio, respectively????
If he comes to Bayern he would be a fine addition, one who could easily fight a spot in the starting lineup...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby blabla » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:38 pm

walter wrote:Don't play down this guy. Boulahrouz is a really good player, one that has already proven himself in the Bundesliga. The fact that he didn't have a good season in premiership does not make him a bad player. After all, Chelsea is not an easy team to adapt to, ask Ballack and Shevchenko...are they bad players too for one poor season in a new league/team after being so succesful in bundesliga and Calcio, respectively????
If he comes to Bayern he would be a fine addition, one who could easily fight a spot in the starting lineup...

word
blabla
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:41 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1779

nice. i certainly approve of this :D. i can't imagine lucio out of the back four but i can imagine boulahrouz teaming up side by side with van buyten again so there no real certainty as to who will play where and i like that. also this brings not only depth with our CB's, (but something else which i so often profess as fantastic)- positional competition.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Apparently Boularush stated that he would stay another season at Chelski and try to fight for a stating spot. Only if the club tells him that he's just a extra guy for the depth, only then will he consider moving.

Btw, its a public rumour that Mourinho never wanted to sign Boularush. It was the sport-director ( a dutch man) who ordered the signing of Boularush.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hunter89 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:02 pm

hoeness denied the link with boulahrouz and i know some will be sad to hear this but im glad coz i dont and will never like this player..
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Postby xevi » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:34 pm

i would have liked but only if we keep van buyten and lucio (i like demichelis and ismaël but i consider them as a subs). in any case i think van buyten would have left so i'm happy to keep him. he hasn't has a good season but wee can give another chance and he permitted dreming against milan.
when i we signed him i was very jumping!

our defenders for next year:
lucio, ismaël, van buyten, demichelis and hummels
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:48 pm

have a look on FCB and see for yourselves that Boulahrouz will stay at Chelsea.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:23 am

yep, its true... i better change my sig :oops:
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News