You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kevin De Bruyne

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:03 pm

itisrising wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:OMG, people didn't even watch the game last night. CIty were getting killed in every phase of the game until Roberto decides to F up and gift them a goal...

IF you watch Barcelona last night, they were playing in gear 1 until they were down 2-1. THey had chances, but didn't connect.

Unless people are thinking the preventable FK was world class or something or his decent throughball..

KDB would of never started over anyone of the 11.

Who said this is at all about last nights game? if you're judging him on one game i dont think i can help you. Take the Manchester derby for example, he single handely won that game.

Manchester derby?

It was due to Jose's incompetence that City did United dirty and Pep's superiority. IF you actually watch that game, YOU would know exactly what I mean.

Jose played Pogba and Fellaini and neither covered anyone on City. So, KDB had a good 10-15 yards of free space everytime. Hence, why Mourinho dropped Rooney and plays with Herrerra instead now.

If you actually watch KDB in terms of season value, KDB isn't really the best n10 or the best player on City/EPL. KDB is really no different Chelsea's version of Juan Mata. The main reason why people here love KDB is because they affiliate him as a Bundesliga player.

Yet, for some reason cesc is garbage. Even thought they probably have the same limitations

City fan here and you don't know what you're talking about.

The reason you find KDB is so much space is because he creates that space with his movement. He has a fantastic ability to engineering room for himself and is probably our most intelligent player. KDB is the only midfielder we have that can drive the ball forwards and create chances for us. When you compare KDB to Juan Mata, two players that have completely different playing styles, you obviously haven't watched enough of both players to make that judgement.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts, well put.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Juan Mata scored 20 goals and had like 35 assists that season...

Like Mata, he is quite invisible defensively and is more of a final third player, rather than general play player.

Silva is a general play player like Thiago, Modric and Verratti. Mata and KDB are not. Isn't funny, that City won by playing counter attacking football, rather than Pep's style? I'm pretty sure Pep was not happy about that
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote: Isn't funny, that City won by playing counter attacking football, rather than Pep's style? I'm pretty sure Pep was not happy about that

Yes ironic.

And if he isn't happy that's just another proof he is a d***head
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News