You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kevin De Bruyne

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:03 pm

itisrising wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:OMG, people didn't even watch the game last night. CIty were getting killed in every phase of the game until Roberto decides to F up and gift them a goal...

IF you watch Barcelona last night, they were playing in gear 1 until they were down 2-1. THey had chances, but didn't connect.

Unless people are thinking the preventable FK was world class or something or his decent throughball..

KDB would of never started over anyone of the 11.

Who said this is at all about last nights game? if you're judging him on one game i dont think i can help you. Take the Manchester derby for example, he single handely won that game.

Manchester derby?

It was due to Jose's incompetence that City did United dirty and Pep's superiority. IF you actually watch that game, YOU would know exactly what I mean.

Jose played Pogba and Fellaini and neither covered anyone on City. So, KDB had a good 10-15 yards of free space everytime. Hence, why Mourinho dropped Rooney and plays with Herrerra instead now.

If you actually watch KDB in terms of season value, KDB isn't really the best n10 or the best player on City/EPL. KDB is really no different Chelsea's version of Juan Mata. The main reason why people here love KDB is because they affiliate him as a Bundesliga player.

Yet, for some reason cesc is garbage. Even thought they probably have the same limitations

City fan here and you don't know what you're talking about.

The reason you find KDB is so much space is because he creates that space with his movement. He has a fantastic ability to engineering room for himself and is probably our most intelligent player. KDB is the only midfielder we have that can drive the ball forwards and create chances for us. When you compare KDB to Juan Mata, two players that have completely different playing styles, you obviously haven't watched enough of both players to make that judgement.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts, well put.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Juan Mata scored 20 goals and had like 35 assists that season...

Like Mata, he is quite invisible defensively and is more of a final third player, rather than general play player.

Silva is a general play player like Thiago, Modric and Verratti. Mata and KDB are not. Isn't funny, that City won by playing counter attacking football, rather than Pep's style? I'm pretty sure Pep was not happy about that
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote: Isn't funny, that City won by playing counter attacking football, rather than Pep's style? I'm pretty sure Pep was not happy about that

Yes ironic.

And if he isn't happy that's just another proof he is a d***head
4-3-3 : Neuer - Kimmich Boateng Hummels Alaba - Goretzka Thiago James - Robben Lewandowski Gnabry
3-5-2 : Neuer - Boateng Hummels Alaba - Thiago - Kimmich Goretzka James Coman - Müller Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MUTU » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Why Bayern Munich didn’t sign Kevin De Bruyne back in 2015 [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
Had we not bought that prick of Costa!!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:26 pm

We would have never spent 80M on him. Doesn't matter whether we had signed Costa, Coman or whoever.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:47 pm

MUTU wrote:

The reason is well-known since the beginning of this story, ie end of the transfer saga - Bayern agreed the terms with the player but it wasn't ready to pay 80 mil € which City paid immediately without thinking.

I was really unhappy that we didn't meet Wolfsburg's demands and brought him here. Some people were still taking about Götze factor(his possible improvement in the third season, etc.) which was so silly.

We made a big mistake with De Bruyne, but right now we may fix things with James Rodriguez if he keeps growing at Bayern. Somehow I think we would never loan James if De Bruyne were at Bayern all this time.

Too bad we can't have them both. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Argeta » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 am

We have James and Thiago though so no need to be upset.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 am

Imagine what a quartet we could have with him in our line up...
--- James - DeBruyne - Goretzka - Muller ---

With direct competition to rotate from Coman & Thiago all of them at their peak behind Lewandowski, gosh!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Viva La Bayern » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:24 am

Dare to dream....dare to dream. He was my one wish, I die a little inside everytime i watch him put in shift after shift and superb performances for City.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Ed. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:50 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:Dare to dream....dare to dream. He was my one wish, I die a little inside everytime i watch him put in shift after shift and superb performances for City.

Yes, we can only sit and watch as he puts in world class displays as a CM, AM and sometimes on the wing for City.

If the story is true (I'm inclined to believe it is, given our history of low balling BL sides), then a ceiling of 50 million for Debruyne was quite pathetic. The club paid 40Million for Javi 3 seasons before and then a little more than that for Tolliso a few seasons later. Who does these evaluations and decides how much a player is really worth for the club? #-o

The club was never going to pay the 80 mill he went for but I would have thought for the level and ability he had shown, and his age, 60-65 should have been the price the club should have been willing to pay.

The club is always looking for bargains and has been woefully let down by scouting or looks to sign quality players on a free.
It's worked in the past, but there are more clubs with money to splash in the market now. It won't work anymore.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Ed. wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:Dare to dream....dare to dream. He was my one wish, I die a little inside everytime i watch him put in shift after shift and superb performances for City.

Yes, we can only sit and watch as he puts in world class displays as a CM, AM and sometimes on the wing for City.

If the story is true (I'm inclined to believe it is, given our history of low balling BL sides), then a ceiling of 50 million for Debruyne was quite pathetic. The club paid 40Million for Javi 3 seasons before and then a little more than that for Tolliso a few seasons later. Who does these evaluations and decides how much a player is really worth for the club? #-o

The club was never going to pay the 80 mill he went for but I would have thought for the level and ability he had shown, and his age, 60-65 should have been the price the club should have been willing to pay.

The club is always looking for bargains and has been woefully let down by scouting or looks to sign quality players on a free.
It's worked in the past, but there are more clubs with money to splash in the market now. It won't work anymore.

The board didn't want to take a risk with KDB. There was a chance he was just a one-season wonder.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Plus, many were betting on Gotze overcoming his troubles and getting back on track to being the German Messi. De Bruyne wanted to come here (heck, his agent is still talking about it), but unfortunately we believed ourselves to be too invincible to risk that amount and get him.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:39 pm

MoFattal wrote:Plus, many were betting on Gotze overcoming his troubles and getting back on track to being the German Messi. De Bruyne wanted to come here (heck, his agent is still talking about it), but unfortunately we believed ourselves to be too invincible to risk that amount and get him.

This, this and just this!
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News