You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kevin De Bruyne

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:06 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:What makes any of you think City will sell KDB for €75m, or for any money for that matters? They don't need money and they want to win the CL sometime. That ship has sailed a long time ago, we wouldn't sell our best players, neither would any other club who share a similar ambition.

I think it was glaringly, stupidly obvious that we were talking about his transfer from Wolfsburg to City, and that we should've made that deal.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:What makes any of you think City will sell KDB for €75m, or for any money for that matters? They don't need money and they want to win the CL sometime. That ship has sailed a long time ago, we wouldn't sell our best players, neither would any other club who share a similar ambition.

I think it was glaringly, stupidly obvious that we were talking about his transfer from Wolfsburg to City.

What €75m are you talking about then, he was ours if we paid 50m or something for him that summer but Rummenigge had to tell him to wait for another year as far as I remember. A year after that he was gonna be cheaper IIRC.

We could've sold Götze and bought him, it was already obvious back then that Götze wasn't working out with us and De Bruyne can single handedly decide games.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Yeah right, like someone who is actual direct competition would sell their player to us for 50, with a running contract, when they can get 80... in what world do you people live?

We would've had to pay just as much... Yes, he wanted to come here over City - of course, no sane person would choose City over Bayern (*cough* Pep *cough*), but WOB were negotiating pretty hard with them... But yeah, had it been us they just would've let him go... Obviously!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:OMG, people didn't even watch the game last night. CIty were getting killed in every phase of the game until Roberto decides to F up and gift them a goal...

IF you watch Barcelona last night, they were playing in gear 1 until they were down 2-1. THey had chances, but didn't connect.

Unless people are thinking the preventable FK was world class or something or his decent throughball..

KDB would of never started over anyone of the 11.

Who said this is at all about last nights game? if you're judging him on one game i dont think i can help you. Take the Manchester derby for example, he single handely won that game.

Manchester derby?

It was due to Jose's incompetence that City did United dirty and Pep's superiority. IF you actually watch that game, YOU would know exactly what I mean.

Jose played Pogba and Fellaini and neither covered anyone on City. So, KDB had a good 10-15 yards of free space everytime. Hence, why Mourinho dropped Rooney and plays with Herrerra instead now.

If you actually watch KDB in terms of season value, KDB isn't really the best n10 or the best player on City/EPL. KDB is really no different Chelsea's version of Juan Mata. The main reason why people here love KDB is because they affiliate him as a Bundesliga player.

Yet, for some reason cesc is garbage. Even thought they probably have the same limitations
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Bentonomo » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Him over thiago a million times
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:14 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

I think it was glaringly, stupidly obvious that we were talking about his transfer from Wolfsburg to City.

What €75m are you talking about then

:crazy:

The €75m that City paid, which was roundabout £60m - 63m at that time, which we should have paid with no hesitation if not for stingy management.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ottackon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:17 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby mats19 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:If you actually watch KDB in terms of season value, KDB isn't really the best n10 or the best player on City/EPL. KDB is really no different Chelsea's version of Juan Mata. The main reason why people here love KDB is because they affiliate him as a Bundesliga player.

Yet, for some reason cesc is garbage. Even thought they probably have the same limitations

Kidding right?
The dude is one off the best players in the world
and the best part: Decissive, assistences and goals.. if he had come to us, Lewandowski, no doubt, would end 40-50 goals in bundesleague alone
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:58 pm

THat is what United fans said when Juan mata move to Chelsea...

And we all know what happen to Mata.

YEsterday's second half is the first time City has actually played well with Gundiogan +Silva +KDB this whole season... What makes you think KDB will just make Bayern better?

Shit, Hazard sucks with KDB all the time for Belgium and KDB PLAYS COUNTER ATTACKING FOOTBALL... BAYERN doesnt play counter attacking football anymore.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Him over thiago a million times

You do realize that they are different kind of players, do you? Its like saying Vidal over Rafinha a million times.

Now go, do your homework and come back to say something decent, not a stupid joke.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby aterford » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:50 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:

I think it was glaringly, stupidly obvious that we were talking about his transfer from Wolfsburg to City, and that we should've made that deal.

Yeah, this. What a joke. Given the option of selling to MCFC for €75m now or to Bayern for €50m a year later that's really a no brainer for Wolfsburg. Keep up, man.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Viva La Bayern » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:OMG, people didn't even watch the game last night. CIty were getting killed in every phase of the game until Roberto decides to F up and gift them a goal...

IF you watch Barcelona last night, they were playing in gear 1 until they were down 2-1. THey had chances, but didn't connect.

Unless people are thinking the preventable FK was world class or something or his decent throughball..

Who said this is at all about last nights game? if you're judging him on one game i dont think i can help you. Take the Manchester derby for example, he single handely won that game.

Manchester derby?

It was due to Jose's incompetence that City did United dirty and Pep's superiority. IF you actually watch that game, YOU would know exactly what I mean.

Jose played Pogba and Fellaini and neither covered anyone on City. So, KDB had a good 10-15 yards of free space everytime. Hence, why Mourinho dropped Rooney and plays with Herrerra instead now.

If you actually watch KDB in terms of season value, KDB isn't really the best n10 or the best player on City/EPL. KDB is really no different Chelsea's version of Juan Mata. The main reason why people here love KDB is because they affiliate him as a Bundesliga player.

I should know better then to respond to you my fault. Yes kid im going to reference a game that supports my stance that i didnt watch... clearly. go back on ignore il move on youre a waste of my typing skills.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby itisrising » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:

Manchester derby?

City fan here and you don't know what you're talking about.

The reason you find KDB is so much space is because he creates that space with his movement. He has a fantastic ability to engineering room for himself and is probably our most intelligent player. KDB is the only midfielder we have that can drive the ball forwards and create chances for us. When you compare KDB to Juan Mata, two players that have completely different playing styles, you obviously haven't watched enough of both players to make that judgement.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Bentonomo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:08 am

zozon wrote:

You do realize that they are different kind of players, do you? Its like saying Vidal over Rafinha a million times.

Now go, do your homework and come back to say something decent, not a stupid joke.

Vidal rafihna really ?
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby zozon » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:41 am

Bentonomo wrote:
zozon wrote:

Vidal rafihna really ?

You just compared KdB to Thiago, a man cant go worse than that. Lets start making stupid and illogical comparisons just to bash the board or Thiago, should we?

You all need to stop and quit whining, making illogical comparisons, bashing everybody cause we disnt get fkin de Bruyne. Grow some balls and look forward to the season with the players we have, not who we didnt get or who we sold. It's friggin NOVEMBER and this period last year Costa was a MESSI + RONALDO for this de Bruyne you are all crying about. And we all know how that turned out later in the season.

City can go f*ck themselves for the 75m, we get Sanches + Hummels for that sum and a team should be CRAZY for not going with them and going for a single player (apart that we have WC players on that position). Its like buying a CD for a 100 million next season, while we are having a fit and in-form Boammels + Badstuber - its a perversion to do that.

We should and must bash the board if they dont buy players on positions we dont have covered, but bashing the board because they didnt bought players for crazy sums its ridiculous. And I dont care how they are playing in their new clubs, we should look for players who we need in certain positioms and how they play in their "old" clubs.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News