You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kevin De Bruyne

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kevin De Bruyne

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Every good performance of him is like a dagger in my heart...

Bayern board must be like that

Scrooge!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Achilles wrote:Every good performance of him is like a dagger in my heart...

Bayern board must be like that

Scrooge!

don't forget our past... ! :|
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:03 pm

As hard as it is to say i agree with Coman. Some have played it off like he was a 1 season wonder, and in that one season was his coming out setting a bundesliga record for assists, double digit goals and carried a fairly average Wolfsburg team.

Hes been easily City's best player under Pep, hes out-shown Hazard for Belgium consistently. The guy doesnt get the recognition he deserves. At the time he was available to us he may have been a surplus arguably but guys like him dont just become available often and would have been justifiable in setting a new transfer record.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Most annoying part about it is that he really wanted to come to us. Also Winterkorn (Volkswagen CEO at the time) was trying his best to bring him but someone in the board decided it is not 'bayern-like' to spend that much. So frustrating..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:18 pm

We've had worst misses IMO. Like Alexis...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Tbh I blame Gotze and the board we put too much faith that Gotze would still be the "golden boy" we thought he could be and we hesitated to move on from him until it was too late....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kingbayern » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:34 pm

I know the bayern way is not to spend big but we have to cause we are missing out on a lot of top class players....and we are still dependent on the old players....I know I will get alot of heat for this but I am worried in this transfer market our policy might be getting outdated that just my thinking
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:55 pm

The Bayern way is spending sensibly. 75€m for De Bruyne is perfectly sensible. What was not sensible is missing out on him, stupid decision.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Guys, seriously, you should consider supporting another club

75m? That's insane... It's double of our current mist expensive transfer!
Yeah he's not a one season wonder... But he's also had his down phases! AND we didn't need him... We need an RB and a replacement for Robben... That 4-3-3 shit is not gonna last - one way or another
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:37 pm

We could've gotten him for cheaper, especially if Goetze accepted to be part of a swap deal. I don't believe that it was all about the money... it was partially cause we can't have over 11 players earning over 10m. We'll spend big when we'll have to(e.g. Martinez), not just for the sake of it.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:49 pm

OMG, people didn't even watch the game last night. CIty were getting killed in every phase of the game until Roberto decides to F up and gift them a goal...

IF you watch Barcelona last night, they were playing in gear 1 until they were down 2-1. THey had chances, but didn't connect.

Unless people are thinking the preventable FK was world class or something or his decent throughball..

KDB would of never started over anyone of the 11.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:56 pm

I know people gawk at the price but the fact of the matter is that transfer fees are only going to continue to go up. You've got the new PL TV deal and pretty much everyone across the board has more money to throw around. We're going to have to be okay with spending more money if we want to keep up. €75m for De Bruyne is not really that outrageous in today's market. If we were buying a 24-year old Javi Martinez in 2016, I have no doubt that he'd cost every bit of €60m+...If you took just Javi's transfer fee and took into account inflation rates from 2012 to 2016 he would be €52,000,000.....That doesn't take into account that the transfer market is quite a bit more inflated than the general economy.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if our record transfer fee gets broken pretty much every season from here on out.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:OMG, people didn't even watch the game last night. CIty were getting killed in every phase of the game until Roberto decides to F up and gift them a goal...

IF you watch Barcelona last night, they were playing in gear 1 until they were down 2-1. THey had chances, but didn't connect.

Unless people are thinking the preventable FK was world class or something or his decent throughball..

KDB would of never started over anyone of the 11.

Who said this is at all about last nights game? if you're judging him on one game i dont think i can help you. Take the Manchester derby for example, he single handely won that game.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MICUN » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:We missed out this guy. I really would like to know who was that very intelligent man who refused to pay for him. I just hope that it wasn't a request by someone in particular... :evil:

I bet that his guy will be the one to compete for the future ballon d'or

i tell you who were so intellignet!! Pep! He telk to our bord that hi dont need KdB...And he tell to Man City to buy KdB,because he already knows that he will be next year coach of Man City...wery smart move by Pep... KdB is calibar of player that he likes..and he wanna to trained him many years,not one year...City bought him,and the rest is a history...I hate Pep,he was planing that...sory on my bad english.PEP-DAID!
MICUN
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:47 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:The Bayern way is spending sensibly. 75€m for De Bruyne is perfectly sensible. What was not sensible is missing out on him, stupid decision.

aterford wrote:I know people gawk at the price but the fact of the matter is that transfer fees are only going to continue to go up. You've got the new PL TV deal and pretty much everyone across the board has more money to throw around. We're going to have to be okay with spending more money if we want to keep up. €75m for De Bruyne is not really that outrageous in today's market. If we were buying a 24-year old Javi Martinez in 2016, I have no doubt that he'd cost every bit of €60m+...If you took just Javi's transfer fee and took into account inflation rates from 2012 to 2016 he would be €52,000,000.....That doesn't take into account that the transfer market is quite a bit more inflated than the general economy.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if our record transfer fee gets broken pretty much every season from here on out.

What makes any of you think City will sell KDB for €75m, or for any money for that matters? They don't need money and they want to win the CL sometime. That ship has sailed a long time ago, we wouldn't sell our best players, neither would any other club who share a similar ambition.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News