You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kenny Tete

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kenny Tete

Postby Achilles » Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 pm

bastos80 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:As long as a capable replacement for Lahm comes soon I will be pleased, and this kid fits the bill.

But does he really?
Lahm always was a fantastic attacking full-back.
Tete seems more like the defensive type.

Easier to make him a better offensive player than learning him the art of defense.

I definetely prefer a Carvajal-type full back than a Marcelo-type. The best type is a player like Lahm, being well-balanced that's a blessing but a talent,young player can't be well balanced at his age so you need to improve him in areas he needs work and I'd definetely choose a player with less quality offensively(if he has the potential to improve in that area) but being already decent at defense.
We're talking about defenders here, we can buy a winger and transform him into a wingback if it's about technique,crosses and goals.

If Tete is already a good defender and has a room for improvement upfront,then I wouldn't mind to bring him.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Kenny Tete

Postby JANCKER » Wed May 11, 2016 11:53 pm

Scouting Bayern Munich Transfer Target Kenny Tete [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News