You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kasper Dolberg

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kasper Dolberg

Postby krkla » Tue May 16, 2017 10:57 am

America USA wrote:Still too Raw. He needs a couple of seasons to develop and he's had injury problems. Ajax is the best place for him to stay at the moment Let's hope Ajax win the EL and see how he does next season in the CL.

I completely agree with you on this one.

IMO it seems that as the bigger clubs are paying huge amounts for these young talents signatures, they are deemed to fail as they are unlikely to live up to the expectations.

And we're no better. Green, Shaqiri, Højbjerg, Kurt, Weiser, Gaudino, Contento, Can etc.

And possibly Sanchez / Coman.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Tue May 16, 2017 11:17 am

krkla wrote:IMO it seems that as the bigger clubs are paying huge amounts for these young talents signatures, they are deemed to fail as they are unlikely to live up to the expectations.
And we're no better. Green, Shaqiri, Højbjerg, Kurt, Weiser, Gaudino, Contento, Can etc.
And possibly Sanchez / Coman.

Well it's half the truth I suppose, you pointed there some flop-talents but none of them had the super-talent tag on his head neither came on the board with the Renato status or playing like he did,winning almost every trophy he was competing in a single season except CL.
Coman could be in that group but his potential is much higher than any of these talents you mentioned, he is in every list and every column speaking abou talents in the other hand the group of talents you mentioned none of them where praised except Shaq.

Waiting for Dolberg or any talent or any decision is our problem in the last years, hesitation!
You see the talent or not a couple of seasons won't change your mind dramatically, that's why you get paid thousands as a scouting director or anything like that... Letting -for example- Dolberg developing outside our team will skyrocket his value and then comes another question even bigger, does he worth that fee? Vicious circle.

I'm not expressing my idea on Dolberg but I talk in general, when it comes about talents it's the talent only and if you as a club can help him reach his full potential and intergrate into the club that's what Bayern did like forever.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Coman is a lot different case compared to Dolberg. Firstly, this guy made Juve and Bayern and still 20. secondly, he paid the price for Pep's style, who gave roles to wingers in his formation. Now he has more freedom and his game depends on some factors like decision making e.t.c. thereby his current status is understandable in my opinion.

The only name l had hope among these names were PEH, who didn't develop at Schalke at all.

Dolberg is still raw. in addition, signing players from Dutch League is a lot risky. As far as l know, Reschke finds it risky as well. nonetheless, we should only sign top talents, who can develop in short time and showed more than the likes of Dolberg.

l think BVB or Leipzig is ideal teams for young players, maybe BVB is the number 1 team when it comes to young talent. After some teams destroyed some big potential kid's future carreer, l can understand the players, they want to stay and develop further before making a move for a next step when they are fully ready.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby German-American » Tue May 16, 2017 8:17 pm

I think the way the DFB allows 2nd teams, like FC Bayern ll, to only rise to the third tier hurts us. Look at the second teams from Barca and Real, they're very competitive and can go to the second division. It could hurt German football, but could also offer more incentive for prospects to sign.
We need to take risks with younger players and develop them more, I think that's what's happening with the new training ground
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 pm

German-American wrote:I think the way the DFB allows 2nd teams, like FC Bayern ll, to only rise to the third tier hurts us. Look at the second teams from Barca and Real, they're very competitive and can go to the second division. It could hurt German football, but could also offer more incentive for prospects to sign.
We need to take risks with younger players and develop them more, I think that's what's happening with the new training ground

I personally find the Spanish system unfair and further strengthens the duopoly R.Madrid and Barcelona's domination. Second division spots should be for other local clubs not an incubator for reserve teams of big clubs but that's my in my opinion....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
German-American wrote:I think the way the DFB allows 2nd teams, like FC Bayern ll, to only rise to the third tier hurts us. Look at the second teams from Barca and Real, they're very competitive and can go to the second division. It could hurt German football, but could also offer more incentive for prospects to sign.

I personally find the Spanish system unfair and further strengthens the duopoly R.Madrid and Barcelona's domination. Second division spots should be for other local clubs not an incubator for reserve teams of big clubs but that's my in my opinion....

I agree with Firefox, and I also think the premise that young talents (the kinds you want to sign) are happier to play in the 2nd division rather than 3rd flawed. They don't want to play in either... they want the 1st team.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Thu May 25, 2017 4:07 am

This guy was a total ghost today
aterford
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu May 25, 2017 5:20 am

aterford wrote:This guy was a total ghost today

Pun intended, I hope.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Thu May 25, 2017 8:57 am

Yep total ghost.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby #12 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:16 am

MUTU wrote:

Pun intended, I hope.

Huh, did I miss something?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu May 25, 2017 10:38 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Pun intended, I hope.

Seriously?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rauntšik » Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Pun intended, I hope.

"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby #12 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 am

People often tell me I'm too strict when it comes to spelling...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News