You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Julian Draxler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Julian Draxler

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:37 pm

„Ideal“

Wonder if Hasan is already watching him on YouTube...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:27 am

Wonder which vid he looked at

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:34 am

#12 wrote:„Ideal“

Wonder if Hasan is already watching him on YouTube...

He already denied Lemar case.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 am

Right... Because Hasan would never lie to look better in public...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:45 am

Although l'm fed up with their demagogy, their attitude is right one. if they come out and say that we would pay for big numbers on the market, Clubs will ask for more and it will costs us more money. Honestly, l'd not expect us to pay 41.5 m euros for Tolisso or spending 35 m euros with bonuses 80 m euros for a 18 years old who didn't have a full season.

if Robben goes on like this, l'm expecting us to renew with him. Then, we have to offload Ribery to make space for one winger. Our only needs will be a Winger and Rb, if we replace Vidal with Goretzka. we can get some money from Vidal and D.Costa sales. so we can focus on signing a winger with our all budget. Draxler matured well with PSG and he is now playing in their midfield trio. l don't think he will be a bargain signing, l also don't think PSG would sell him. yet, FFP might force them to sell him in order to sign the likes of Donnarumma, Alex Sandro.

Pulisic is still inconsistent. Same goes for Brandt. Brandt has 3 goals, 3 assists, while Pulisic has 2 goals, 1 assist. Brandt has more key passes and through balls. Pulisic tried more dribbling though their success rate is close to each other. Draxler is good for rotation role. After all, noone of them convinces me fully.

l wonder what their plans for winger rotation. Coman is stepping up yet he still needs to mature his game more and improve his end of product. if we sign Goretzka, then, we must consider James in winger rotation. with Robben renewing for 1 more year. depending on their developments, we can see Batista Meier or Timossi Andersson in winger rotation to replace him in 2019? First is really good though he needs to bulk up. The latter is another interesting player.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 am

Well, they don’t have to... But simply put: if we want a shot at a CL trophy within the next 100 years without spending insane amounts, we need to get wayyyyyy better in many fields... Sporting director, clear cut-out strategy, better - and consistent! - academy work and employees, and most importantly: scouts worthy of that name...
Renew Robben? Sorry, he‘s not in bad form, but he’s clearly not able to play much better anymore... We NEED two wingers and they need to be absolute class... Brandt and Draxler win you Bundesliga - but not CL...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ed. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 am

I'm 100% certain Draxler will be a Bayern player in the summer and we will pay somewhere around 40-50 mill Euros for him.
There is an air of inevitability about this transfer.

This is a club run by Scrooges who are penny wise and pound foolish.

This squad and team is not going to be making a CL semi-final for the next 5 seasons unless we get really lucky with the draw because it will be incapable of beating any of the top European sides.
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:24 am

as if Sane and Pulisic would win CL.

Don't forget that you were reacting to Goretzka like this some months ago. Now you say that we can't miss out on him.

Sane, Pulisic, Brandt, Draxler. More or less same level players. Sane stars in PL with playing vs the likes of Stoke, C.Palace, West Bromwich, Burnley e.t.c. Have you ever watched him vs a top side? l watched him vs Arsenal and Chealse, he did nothing. also considering Pep's spesific role for wingers and PL where he finds more space suits his game more than us.

Like l said before, noone of them is convincing. Yet, you make one player world class, one player fodder. in fact, Draxler is the best player among them now. However PSG won't sell him since they moved him to midfield and he is also Neymar and Mbappe's back up. They need him for rotation.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Pelin wrote:as if Sane and Pulisic would win CL.

Don't forget that you were reacting to Goretzka like this some months ago. Now you say that we can't miss out on him.

Sane, Pulisic, Brandt, Draxler. More or less same level players. Sane stars in PL with playing vs the likes of Stoke, C.Palace, West Bromwich, Burnley e.t.c. Have you ever watched him vs a top side? l watched him vs Arsenal and Chealse, he did nothing. also considering Pep's spesific role for wingers and PL where he finds more space suits his game more than us.

Like l said before, noone of them is convincing. Yet, you make one player world class, one player fodder. in fact, Draxler is the best player among them now. However PSG won't sell him since they moved him to midfield and he is also Neymar and Mbappe's back up. They need him for rotation.

Not now, but in a few years... Neymar, Mbappé, Dembélé, the Portuguese diva, Messi - they’re all miles ahead of Draxler and Brandt... We won’t ever get a talent like these with the shit scouting we have, but we need options that get closer... I mean within 6 months they spent another 220m on top of the 65 they already spent on Draxler - doesn’t look like they thought he solved a lot of their problems or even was close to the same league...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Germany dont have great young talents like many think. They're just good, not great. I'd go with Goretzka instead of Draxler, he seems to have better talent.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Min » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm

#12 wrote:Well, they don’t have to... But simply put: if we want a shot at a CL trophy within the next 100 years without spending insane amounts, we need to get wayyyyyy better in many fields... Sporting director, clear cut-out strategy, better - and consistent! - academy work and employees, and most importantly: scouts worthy of that name...
Renew Robben? Sorry, he‘s not in bad form, but he’s clearly not able to play much better anymore... We NEED two wingers and they need to be absolute class... Brandt and Draxler win you Bundesliga - but not CL...

Absolutely agree. And the first thing we need the most is up-to date club president, not tax-evading lunatic, who lives with his football visions from 60's-70'ies.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Min » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:39 pm

And I do not think PSG will sell Draxler to us after so much garbage comments our smart president made about them. Player himself may be happy playing in ultra ambitious team.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JJJ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Was Manchester City's bench player Boateng world class when we signed him? It could turn out the same with Draxler. I'd say go for him - talented German who has made his mark for DFB already.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:10 pm

JJJ wrote:Was Manchester City's bench player Boateng world class when we signed him? It could turn out the same with Draxler. I'd say go for him - talented German who has made his mark for DFB already.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk

Boateng was unhappy there and always had to play RB... Draxler was more or less unhappy EVERYWHERE and mostly played in his preferred position (I know he’s not right now...)

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News