You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Julian Draxler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Julian Draxler

Postby Achilles » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Thanks for raping PAOK Saloniki that run for the 2nd goal and the worldclass nutmeg for the assist at the 3rd where phenomenal.
This kid definetely can be a legend.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:51 pm

Mia san Bayern wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Damn £60m for Draxler? The world would have gone mad...

The football world has already gone mad when Perez decided to buy Bale for €100m. It's turning out that Götze is becoming the bargain of the transfer market.

Ne, nije. They[Real] can pump up budgets, but they won't win anything. 8)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Ruht » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Mia san Bayern wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Damn £60m for Draxler? The world would have gone mad...

The football world has already gone mad when Perez decided to buy Bale for €100m. It's turning out that Götze is becoming the bargain of the transfer market.

Was there ever any doubt? :P
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bazi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Achilles wrote:Thanks for raping PAOK Saloniki that run for the 2nd goal and the worldclass nutmeg for the assist at the 3rd where phenomenal.

Well we should also keep in mind that this was PAOK Saloniki which has at best the quality of a lower third Bundesliga team.

I always thought Draxler was somehow limited, at least for a CAM. I still think he is and would never spend more than € 30m on him.

That being said he's developing steadily and we don't really now how high his ceiling will be.

So I'll keep an open mind about him but for starters he should try to become a consistent top player for Schalke04. For every good, very good or spectacular game there were at least two mediocre, invisible or even terrible performances. So let's wait and see.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 am

Bazi wrote:
Achilles wrote:Thanks for raping PAOK Saloniki that run for the 2nd goal and the worldclass nutmeg for the assist at the 3rd where phenomenal.

Well we should also keep in mind that this was PAOK Saloniki which has at best the quality of a lower third Bundesliga team.

I always thought Draxler was somehow limited, at least for a CAM. I still think he is and would never spend more than € 30m on him.

That being said he's developing steadily and we don't really now how high his ceiling will be.

So I'll keep an open mind about him but for starters he should try to become a consistent top player for Schalke04. For every good, very good or spectacular game there were at least two mediocre, invisible or even terrible performances. So let's wait and see.

Form is temporary, class is permanent :mrgreen:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby walter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 am

I always thought Draxler was somehow limited, at least for a CAM

Limited how? the kid got everything: fast, very technical, good dribbler especially for his height, can shoot with both legs, good finisher and passer... I'm not saying he is better than Kroos but Kroos has certainly more limitations than Draxler.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:16 am

Bazi wrote:Well we should also keep in mind that this was PAOK Saloniki which has at best the quality of a lower third Bundesliga team.

:shock: You do realize that PAOK have 5 Greek internationals including the captain, right? They also have Pablo Garcia (ex-Milan and ex-Real Madrid), Stoch (a Slovakian international), Lawrence (Irish international), Lazar (Romanian international), Kace (Albanian international), Necid (Czech international) and Oliseh (Liberian international). In fact the majority of their squad has been capped. They are by no means the quality of a Bundesliga second division team, let alone a lower third one.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bazi » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:20 am

MUTU wrote:
Bazi wrote:Well we should also keep in mind that this was PAOK Saloniki which has at best the quality of a lower third Bundesliga team.

:shock: You do realize that PAOK have 5 Greek internationals including the captain, right? They also have Pablo Garcia (ex-Milan and ex-Real Madrid), Stoch (a Slovakian international), Lawrence (Irish international), Lazar (Romanian international), Kace (Albanian international), Necid (Czech international) and Oliseh (Liberian international). In fact the majority of their squad has been capped. They are by no means the quality of a Bundesliga second division team, let alone a lower third one.

Then you misunderstood Mutu. What I meant was the quality of a Bundesliga (1st division) team from place 13-18 (lower "third" in the meaning of "1/3").
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:16 am

OH, sorry about that, I thought you meant 3rd division :oops:
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 am

Arsenal bid for Draxler [source]

This is one of the Arsenal gossip I hope won't materialize.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:57 am

"Draxler has repeatedly insisted that he wants to stay at Schalke this season, after turning down the advances of Manchester City and Real Madrid in the last 12 months."

^--- and why on Earth would he then accept Arsenal's offer, even providing Schalke would be game to sell (which I doubt)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:05 am

Bazi wrote:

I know this can be an excuse because we have seen many 20-year old kids dazzle but I think you go to harsh one Draxler.I will explain myself:
1.I have to agree that he has to stabilize his performances and be the man who "makes thing happen" repeatedly.But he is young,you can't blame him.One thing that a young player has to master so he can become world class is consistency,that's one of the most tough things they have to do.
2.S04 is a team with many changes for every season,Draxler needs a coach who can improve him and believe in him,every coach that S04 hires isn't for their caliber or to coach a pretty talented roster like Schalke.With Stevens,Keller,Ragnick they can aim for a CL ticket despite some good young lads and couple of experienced players.They need a world class coach so he can guide them correctly and the player will know who really is the boss and not someone who will be fired after some bad matches.Draxler needs that so he can develop properly,a player needs the team so he can shine at the highest level,Draxler doesn't have that,S04 are totally a mess.
3.A 30M bid it's pretty good for a player,doesn't matter if the things goes frenzy on spending,nowdays.I definetely see him as a next world class player,he has the skills and everything,no need to explain but as I said before the problem with Draxler,is his enviroment at S04.
Bad singings,bad coaches,no ambitions for a title.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 am

I'm not really convinced he's worth anything over 20M so far. He needs to stay in Germany for at least another season or two so that he can be a proven player when he decides to leave.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Bazi » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

AssemFCB wrote:I'm not really convinced he's worth anything over 20M so far. He needs to stay in Germany for at least another season or two so that he can be a proven player when he decides to leave.

Regardless of what Draxler is actually worth I think this season will show which direction he'll be going to.

For starters I think it's a very good thing for him to be back on the left wing. He was having problems with being pressed early as a CAM and consequently he dropped too deep to have much of an impact on the game.

Boateng is physically stronger and also profits from his experience on the CAM role. Meanwhile I always preferred Draxler on the left wing where he has more time on the ball and can contribute more to the overall build-up of his team. He can grow into the central role over time if he and the coach really think it's best.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby English-Munich » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:27 pm

runaway wrote:
Arsenal bid for Draxler [source]

This is one of the Arsenal gossip I hope won't materialize.

Same, but the rumour i heard was podolski and 30 mil, this was only a reported offer but if podolski hadn't been injured it would of been great for schalke as they would have had podolski to step in while the hunter is out with injury and be able to buy 2 good squad players...thankfully Wenger cannot sign a bean and podolski is injured.
Mia San Mia
English-Munich
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
England

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News