You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Julian Draxler

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Julian Draxler

Postby America USA » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:53 pm

I don't understand why people on this forum don't want Draxler at Bayern. He has always impressed me and was class today too for the NT. I hope Bayern get him for cheap in January.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby endrity » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:09 am

Absolute class in both games.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:22 pm

I see Draxler coming next summer after a season in which he has to settle for the bench at PSG. No way they will rotate Neymar and Mbappé enough for Draxler to be satisfied. Next summer is a good time though since Ribery will most likely retire and we will need to replace him. I was happy to see Uli's comments about him just before the transfer window closed. Makes me think they are monitoring him this season as a replacement for Ribery.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:34 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:Alexis has zero interest in joining us next summer. He is gutted that his dream move to City didn't go through. He will 100% sign for them in January. The Bayern board would never pay his wage demands and I'm glad they won't. We also need to sign a player that is not about to reach 30 years old. We need younger/fresher wings.

It depends on so many things.
1.It depends what we're going to do in CL.We bring in Klose when he was 29 yo,Makaay -28,Vidal when he was 28,Hummels on 27 also Toni was already on 30,like Tymoshchuk when he started playing for Bayern.And i'm not going to mention Alonso.
The whole point is,we're paying somewhat "big" money for Bayern standard when we're looking for momentary improvement in some areas.

2.Also,don't forget what Ancelotti told the press when they asked him for Alexis:
“I know the culture of this club and will not ask for any players for whom the club has to spend crazy sums, but if there are occasions, why not?”
That's what im calling "leave open door."
When you can bring a top 5 LW that can also play exellent as a number 9 without dealing with a club,is stupid at least not to give it a look.

3.The whole wage thing is a mith,that was made of "close to Alexis sources".I'm posting one part of Uli interview about it: (per ESPN)

"Asked about his club's interest in Sanchez, Hoeness said: "I'm not involved in operational business. [Bayern CEO] Karl-Heinz Rummenigge hasn't approached me, therefore the link with him doesn't seem to be very strong."Asked about escalating prices in football, he added: "The salaries being talked about up front of over €20 million [a year] are definitely an amount that isn't feasible for FC Bayern."""

He's talking for rumours,for salaries that "being talked about",saying that "KHR hasn't approached me",leaving us with the feel that he's leaving an open door too.Otherwise he should say-Bayern is not going to pay X money for X player.

4.The other thing is-this "dream for playing for City" was made by ... yeah,you know who - newspapers like Sun,Metro and Mirror.
Even,if we take away the fact that these 3 can not be trusted in 90 % of the time,even all of them are talking about the same thing:

“Not having European competition of the level of the Champions League is significant for Alexis.
“He is motivated by playing in it, and winning it.”

We're the favourites for winning it,after Real.Just sayin.
And i'm not saying that we should bring Alexis at 100 %.I'm saying is that it makes sense for a club like Bayern with a different transfer policy,to take such an action.

We were also favorites for a Pokal win... And we were favorites more than once since 2013 - we never won it

Draxler: Some people put too mich hope in these kinds of players... We're not gonna get a Robben every time we sign a bench players... And now we've even switched from RM to PSG? Am I the only one to see where this is going? And that the arrogance on this forum, that we're somehow entitled to be better than some other clubs without making good signings, is BS?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:55 pm

If he's not good enough for PSG he's not good enough for Bayern..PSG are no RM..they are an average club with a mediocre history and overhyped players.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Coman » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:59 pm

prasun77 wrote:If he's not good enough for PSG he's not good enough for Bayern..PSG are no RM..they are an average club with a mediocre history and overhyped players.

So if PSG buy Kroos and Kanté next summer and that Verratti is on their bench we shouldn't go for him because "If he's not good enough for PSG he's not good enough for Bayern" ?

Sometimes it's better to think twice before writting things like that. And once again you're the writer. :coffee:
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Well they wouldn't have bought Neymar if they believed he could be a star, would they now? And he's not even playing in another position (there's at least two he COULD play...)... And I'm not sure Kanté could bench Verratti...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Coman wrote:
So if PSG buy Kroos and Kanté next summer and that Verratti is on their bench we shouldn't go for him because "If he's not good enough for PSG he's not good enough for Bayern" ?

Sometimes it's better to think twice before writting things like that. And once again you're the writer. :coffee:

Nobody can bench verratti..Nobody on the PSG bench is good enough for Bayern starting XI..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby 1911 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:54 pm

I hope Draxler is holding out for a move to Bayern where perhaps he was offered the LW spot next year, or a bid in the winter break if we have another injury meltdown. If that's the case, I hope he's not cup-tied.

While he wouldn't bench Neymar or Ronaldo, he'd be a quality addition and certainly wouldn't be an embarrassment there in a CL final. Just look back at Barca playing Pedro on the wing. I rate Draxler as talented with room to further develop.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:32 pm

He wouldn't get you there in the first place though...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:16 am

We've already lost 2 golden chances of signing Draxler for a good price. Not sure if there will be a third one

And people is assuming he will be a bench player in PSG. I'm not that sure. Otherwise he would have asked to leave especially now that we are in a World Cup season

He might play #10 or even LW again. Let's wait and see
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:18 pm

IIRC KHR bashed him publicly for being unprofessional... so, I guess Draxler to Bayern is never going to happen.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby endrity » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Once upon a time Robben wasn't good enough for Bayern, Boateng wasn't good enough for City, and Di Maria wasn't good enough for Man U, Morata and James weren't good enough for Real, Alexis wasn't good enough for Barca. The reasons why a player doesn't fit in a team are many, and that shouldn't be the only criteria to judge.

Right now Draxler would be one of the first names on the sheet for us, as a winger on both sides or as an attacking midfielder, and he could also play a bit of a back-up striker. It was madness not to go for him on such a cheap deal.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 am

Sadly I can imagine an english club ready to propose €80M for him and that would be over for us.

Even more since PSG has Antero Enrique as sporting director.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby fae lure » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 pm

seems moura def doesn't like julian, but even neymar was glancing angrily/hatefully at him and bap chose to pass elsewhere instead of him. that's just from metz-psg, anyone got a clue about the atmosphere there? is he disliked? obviously, every shithead thinks 'nazi' first thing they hear of germany or germans, but anything more than that? he never seemed quite himself when I saw him for psg, not just this time
fae lure

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News