You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Julian Brandt

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Julian Brandt

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Well, it turning out to be true is kind of the prime reason for an "I told you so"
We don't suck, but our board sucks... I'm completely fine with them aiming low, but then they shouldn't act like we're a top 3 club, cause we're not...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm

aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm

bastos80 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Gnabry or Brandt. One of them would've been worth to take the gamble. But I'm not too happy with having both in the team + Coman

The more shots you take the higher the chance of success.

True, but they also take the place in the team of a potential WC winger.

Coman, Brandt and Gnabry might be 3 good prospects, but we'll need a proven winger IMO
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Gnabry or Brandt. One of them would've been worth to take the gamble. But I'm not too happy with having both in the team + Coman

The more shots you take the higher the chance of success.

True, but they also take the place in the team of a potential WC winger.

Coman, Brandt and Gnabry might be 3 good prospects, but we'll need a proven winger IMO

There's none available right now except Sanchez who I think we will sign anyways.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Well, Sanches would radically change the whole thing :D And I have the feeling that we'll sign him too.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby GoatHCW » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

I don't understand all the hate.
He is a good promising young talent. I'm happy with the thought that we may already have Goretzka and Brandt signed up for next year for basically nothing.
GoatHCW
Getting the hang of it

Postby Pelin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:55 pm

Bayern signed all young talents for rotation role to develop so far. Süle as 4th, Coman as 4th winger e.t.c. What makes you think Brandt will be a starter signing?

it's clear one starter signing for LW will be this season. Then, we only need a Robben replacement next year and we can use all transfer budget for one player. Then, we will sign Brandt as starter, who almost can be a rotation player? we won't add quality to our starting line up? Are we stupid? l don't think so!
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Pelin wrote:Bayern signed all young talents for rotation role to develop so far. Süle as 4th, Coman as 4th winger e.t.c. What makes you think Brandt will be a starter signing?

it's clear one starter signing for LW will be this season. Then, we only need a Robben replacement next year and we can use all transfer budget for one player. Then, we will sign Brandt as starter, who almost can be a rotation player? we won't add quality to our starting line up? Are we stupid? l don't think so!

Who do you mean when you say "you"? Me?
For starters the simple fact that I don't think we'll renew Robben yet again and that there's no other good RW in sight... Brandt makes no sense already just looking at the most basic fact: he's not a leftie...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Manchu » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:45 pm

#12 wrote:
Pelin wrote:Bayern signed all young talents for rotation role to develop so far. Süle as 4th, Coman as 4th winger e.t.c. What makes you think Brandt will be a starter signing?

Who do you mean when you say "you"? Me?
For starters the simple fact that I don't think we'll renew Robben yet again and that there's no other good RW in sight... Brandt makes no sense already just looking at the most basic fact: he's not a leftie...

Who do you think that we should sign to replace Robben? Who do you think we should sign to replace Ribery?
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 am

One out of Bernardo, Lemar, Sané, Dembélé would've been nice... One is still available...
First and foremost we should get a leftie for RW... We already had Coman... Bringing in Gnabry is a slap in his face... Any LW signing IMHO should have been Alexis or Lemar (arguably the same, but proven on highest level)
As for Robben, that's THE most difficult position in our squad since he is THE best player we have... We had three shots at good prospects, now we're getting Brandt who lacks physicality, athleticism and speed for that position - granted he's got skill and an eye, but he's no use for us - plus he's not a leftie... So yeah I'm out of good proposals for RW atm, since none of these players are available anymore...
And no, Brandt is not the next best thing, if we wanna gamble we might as well gamble with an academy player... Time to stop gambling or at least raise the stakes a little...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 am

#12 wrote:One out of Bernardo, Lemar, Sané, Dembélé would've been nice... One is still available...
First and foremost we should get a leftie for RW... We already had Coman... Bringing in Gnabry is a slap in his face... Any LW signing IMHO should have been Alexis or Lemar (arguably the same, but proven on highest level)
As for Robben, that's THE most difficult position in our squad since he is THE best player we have... We had three shots at good prospects, now we're getting Brandt who lacks physicality, athleticism and speed for that position - granted he's got skill and an eye, but he's no use for us - plus he's not a leftie... So yeah I'm out of good proposals for RW atm, since none of these players are available anymore...
And no, Brandt is not the next best thing, if we wanna gamble we might as well gamble with an academy player... Time to stop gambling or at least raise the stakes a little...

let's hope Sané falls out with Pep somehow so we can get him in 2018 [-o<
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Effenberg777 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:23 am

Mahrez for rw. He can fit in our team . Dont know how much he cost .
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:27 am

Dembele looks like the best option out there, though l have question marks over BVB attackers, since their game plan is different.
B.Silva is more Silva replacement, than a Robben replacement.
Lemar? l don't know how he is suitable to possesion football. also some question marks over his football brain, don't know how good he is with limited time with the ball.
Sane? not Bayern starter quality. Pep already signed B.Silva to replace him. it looks like he doesn't see Sterling and Sane first Xl quality.
Mahrez? unproven at highest level. Already 26.
Brandt? more trequartista than a winger. l'd accept him as 4th or 5th winger.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:38 am

Pelin wrote:Dembele looks like the best option out there, though l have question marks over BVB attackers, since their game plan is different.
B.Silva is more Silva replacement, than a Robben replacement.
Lemar? l don't know how he is suitable to possesion football. also some question marks over his football brain, don't know how good he is with limited time with the ball.
Sane? not Bayern starter quality. Pep already signed B.Silva to replace him. it looks like he doesn't see Sterling and Sane first Xl quality.
Mahrez? unproven at highest level. Already 26.
Brandt? more trequartista than a winger. l'd accept him as 4th or 5th winger.

agreed with most everything here except i think Mahrez has the quality... he was a vital part of the team that won PL
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:08 am

Same here but I have other objections... Bernardo's got it all! Plus, I don't doubt Dembélé too much, Dortmund have not been playing THAT different from our approach lately...
Sané ist THE most talented RW out there (for our needs...), maybe still needs a year or two, but then Gnabry and Brandt need 4-5 or will never make it at all

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News