You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Juan Bernat [Juan Bernat Velasco]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like FC Bayern to sign Bernat?

Yes, absolutely!
63%
Only if an existing player is sold
No votes
Not sure
15%
No thanks, we're fine as is!
22%

Total votes : 27

Re: Juan Bernat [Juan Bernat Velasco]

Postby bastos80 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Bentonomo wrote:Who had the idea of buying i bet it wasnt our board.

Sammer & Reschke.
Can we stop linking every spanish player to Pep only just because they share the same nationality? :roll:
We should know by know that Pep isn't the one ultimatively deciding about a transfer by the now.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bentonomo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:33 am

There were better options for sure, i would bet the board had other options in mind.
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby mats19 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:10 am

Kovacic wrote:I thought i came on a MUFC forum, but I'm glad the transfer rumours are missing .

Poslano sa mog 6045K koristeći Tapatalk

Laughed hard :lol: :lol: :lol:
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:18 am

bastos80 wrote:

Sammer & Reschke.
Can we stop linking every spanish player to Pep only just because they share the same nationality? :roll:
We should know by know that Pep isn't the one ultimatively deciding about a transfer by the now.

We can do that... But only if we stop selecting the good ones to say it was him and pick the bad ones to say that was someone else - can we?!
Btw: Reschke wasn't here when Bernat came...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:46 am

Off topic posts will be deleted. There have been pages upon pages of completely off-topic (heated) discussions
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:19 am

Bentonomo wrote:There were better options for sure, i would bet the board had other options in mind.

Bet you also said that when everyone was hyping him up... :roll:
What do you expect? Ricardo Rodriguez as a Alaba back-up?

Bernat is good enough as a back-up. If you're not pleased with that, something is wrong with your expectations.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 am

The roller coaster ride of Bernat:

Step 1: disbelief at this transfer. What, a player we never heard of?

Step 2: player starts playing. Wow, he's the best transfer of the year hands down! He is almost at Alaba's level!

Step 3: he loses his early form. He's the worst player in Bayern's recent history! Why did we even sign him?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:54 am

It's not like he's a bad transfer. The problem is, he's been played too much in important games, mainly because he had to due to other options being injured or not ready.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:59 am

The difference between Bernat and Tasci... and then I'm the one accused of...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:34 pm

#12 wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Sammer & Reschke.

We can do that... But only if we stop selecting the good ones to say it was him and pick the bad ones to say that was someone else - can we?!
Btw: Reschke wasn't here when Bernat came...

There is 100% Pep transfert including Bernat : Thiago, Alonso

All the rest are from Sammer (Götze, Benatia, Lewandowski, Rode) and Reshcke (Kimmich, Vidal, Coman, Costa) with agreement from Pep.

It's just my opinion but Reschke >>>>>>>>> Sammer >>>>>> Guardiola.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:18 pm

People need to realise that Bernat is still a baby, he's only just turned 23 and is still learning his game. Players can't all be world class so young like Alaba, I like Bernat and I think he'll turn in to a top class defender for us. He stormed on to the scene in his first season, was the find of the year, he's dipped a little, but that is what happens with young players, he has had to cover a lot of defensive areas due to injuries and I just think he needs rest more often.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Coman » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:37 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:People need to realise that Bernat is still a baby, he's only just turned 23 and is still learning his game. Players can't all be world class so young like Alaba, I like Bernat and I think he'll turn in to a top class defender for us. He stormed on to the scene in his first season, was the find of the year, he's dipped a little, but that is what happens with young players, he has had to cover a lot of defensive areas due to injuries and I just think he needs rest more often.

Then you think he will improve after this 2 years of "great performances (lol)" we saw from him ?

Please ...

He will stay what he is all his career... it's the most predictable .... #-o

It's like Contento ... in 2009/10 "Wow we have our left back" ... then NO PROGRESS until 2014 !! (And Contento played WAY LESS than Bernat)

Bernat played way more than he should played ... and even with all this playing time he didn't progress a cents in 2 years !!!

In fact it's worth ! He regress !!!! :evil:
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Coman wrote:
FCB 4 EVA wrote:People need to realise that Bernat is still a baby, he's only just turned 23 and is still learning his game. Players can't all be world class so young like Alaba, I like Bernat and I think he'll turn in to a top class defender for us. He stormed on to the scene in his first season, was the find of the year, he's dipped a little, but that is what happens with young players, he has had to cover a lot of defensive areas due to injuries and I just think he needs rest more often.

Then you think he will improve after this 2 years of "great performances (lol)" we saw from him ?

Please ...

It's like Contento ... in 2009/10 "Wow we have our left back" ... then NO PROGRESS until 2014 !! (And Contento played WAY LESS than Bernat)

Bernat played way more than he should played ... and even with all this playing time he didn't progress a cents in 2 years !!!

I didn't say he has had great performances, I agree he has somewhat stalled in the past 18 months, but that happens with younger players, they go up and down. It is up to Ancelotti to manage players such as Bernat accordingly, as to avoid burning them out.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Viva La Bayern » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Coman wrote:

Please ...

Saying he didnt progress at all in the 2 years hes been with us is kind of ridiculous in its own :shock:
Hes a more then capable backup thats what he is at this point and he might not ever be more and im perfectly fine with that some people need to give their head a shake with expectations maaaan
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Bernat is more of a side midfielder, similar to the mold of Dani Alves or a kyle walker...

In Spain, that is how the fullbacks play unless you go to England and become arbeloa/dave azp. Going forward bernat is good player and could be very useful in Pep's setup next season at City. Obviously, Alaba is a better player in almost every attribute, but Bernat is not a scrub that people make him out to seem.

However, as a backup, I don't think any team in the world has a better backup lb on their team.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News