You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:08 am

MoFattal wrote:Kimmich's name has been thrown around in the media recently due to the fact he's still considered a "bench" player for us by the footballing world. That will probably, and should, change soon to put an end to all these crappy rumors.

I don't think that's the reason, you can't just take a super talented German from Bayern just like this, poor journalism that's all.
Sometimes the media clickbait works like this: Barca needs an RB so let's search some RBs on the market.

First group young & talented there are only a few, Cancelo-Kimmich-Bellerin obvsiously
Second group established & experienced, Lichtsteiner who lost his starter role due to Alves & Srna.

It's so obvious and trash journalism that makes me laugh everytime.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:57 pm

MoFattal wrote:Kimmich's name has been thrown around in the media recently due to the fact he's still considered a "bench" player for us by the footballing world. That will probably, and should, change soon to put an end to all these crappy rumors.

It's still a question mark on whether or not he will play once everyone is back. For example, Hummels + Boateng might push Martinez to midfield. Lahm is Lahm. Robben may be back soon at RW. So where exactly would Kimmich play in an ideal XI in an important match?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:59 pm

In todays football there isn't a fix first XI ...
Kimmich is an important member of the team and that is it.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 pm

MUTU wrote:So where exactly would Kimmich play in an ideal XI in an important match?

Well, it depends on his form when the "important" match comes along. At the moment, he deserves a midfield spot ahead of Vidal, Alonso, and Renato. Personally, I think he has shown enough in the the last year to trust him with a starting role against any opponent.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:36 pm

MoFattal wrote:
MUTU wrote:So where exactly would Kimmich play in an ideal XI in an important match?

Well, it depends on his form when the "important" match comes along. At the moment, he deserves a midfield spot ahead of Vidal, Alonso, and Renato. Personally, I think he has shown enough in the the last year to trust him with a starting role against any opponent.

Exactly. Kimmich is a rotation player, nothing more at the moment. He does not have a guaranteed place in the squad for the time being.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:38 pm

MUTU wrote:
MoFattal wrote:

Exactly. Kimmich is a rotation player, nothing more at the moment. He does not have a guaranteed place in the squad for the time being.

sorry but have we got a first team? No...
We play like 50+ a year so Kimmich Martinez Renato Thiago Vidal and the nonno can all play in a space of at least one week.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:sorry but have we got a first team? No...
We play like 50+ a year so Kimmich Martinez Renato Thiago Vidal and the nonno can all play in a space of at least one week.

No we don't and that's exactly why Barcelona can offer him a first team place at RB, while we can't offer him that in any position on the pitch. It's not him... very few players have a fixed place. I'd say only Neuer, Alaba*, Boateng and Lewandowski are guaranteed to play in a guaranteed position.

* now that Guardiola is history
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:00 pm

IMO Joshua ATM should be the second name drawn into midfield. Vidal and Xabi have been poor and old, respectively, while Javi seems to be a CB now. That being said, Carlo should take note of Löw's tactics and try Kimmich as a RB...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:15 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Vidal and Xabi have been poor and old, respectively, while Javi seems to be a CB now. That being said, Carlo should take note of Löw's tactics and try Kimmich as a RB...

It's quite early to jump up into these conclusions. Vidal old? :lol: Why? Because he was poor against Atletico at group stage?

Xabi Alonso sure is but Javi is versatile, he always was and can free our coach from headaches on CB positions and midfield. I'm considering Javi Martinez as midfielder when everybody is fit and as 3rd CB option to rotate along with Mats-Boa-Holger. What I'm saying it's much more likely than "seems to be a CB now" but only time will tell, buying Hummels though to play Martinez as CB doesn't make sense.

I loved Kimmich as RB under Low but he is definitely better at midfield lately.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Achilles wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Vidal and Xabi have been poor and old, respectively, while Javi seems to be a CB now. That being said, Carlo should take note of Löw's tactics and try Kimmich as a RB...

It's quite early to jump up into these conclusions. Vidal old? Why? Because he was poor against Atletico at group stage?

Xabi Alonso sure is but Javi is versatile, he always was and can free our coach from headaches on CB positions and midfield. I'm considering Javi Martinez as midfielder when everybody is fit and as 3rd CB option to rotate along with Mats-Boa-Holger. What I'm saying it's much more likely than "seems to be a CB now" but only time will tell, buying Hummels though to play Martinez as CB doesn't make sense.

I loved Kimmich as RB under Low but he is definitely better at midfield lately.

Haha I meant: Vidal->Poor, Xabi->Old. Yeah I agree Javi could fill in for any of those roles and, yes, Kimmich has been better at midfield but that's not were we need him most. IMO, Lahm is playing horribly and we also have a bunch of very talented midfielders, Kimmich would maximize his impact to us if he were to become a WC RB.

PunkCapitalist

Postby German-American » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Kimmich won't leave us, he understands his role and is developing well with what he's given. That's the biggest thing. The only player who is guaranteed to have their position every week is Neuer. Kimmich is becoming a better player with the style that's implemented at bayern. It allows our older players to heal, while the young players to flourish.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:38 pm

-100% worried that Kimmich will leave.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Vidal poor :coffee: =D>
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:37 pm

I was just called Joshua :lol: my name is very similar !!!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Coman wrote:Vidal poor :coffee: =D>

Vidal is the best MF in the World, but has been poor so far under Carlo. No contradiction at all...

PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News