You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby bastos80 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm 100% sure the situation is as follows:

- Everybody at the club knows what kind of talent Kimmich is
- We know he's best suited for midfield
- We also know, that there are barely any affordable right-backs better than Josh on the market
- Add that to the fact that our midfield is loaded
- We know Kimmich can learn everything he needs at RB (anyone who ever played fullback knows how much you cover) and it's better having him play there than having him sit on the bench
- He'll eventually succeed Vidal once the time is right

Just my 2 cents.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:52 pm

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/8 ... 4284830724
Paulaner ad with joshua

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Roonzil wrote:I don't have the stats ready, but didn't Kimmich play more minutes under Carlo than he did under Pep?! All this "lack of playing time" is media framing to sell a story.

Tbh, the Stuttgart Zeitung might just've met a bad source or a source who's had it with his handler. Lots of things can go wrong in the "rumour reporting business".

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Here are the stats. ImageImage

Send via carrier pigeon.

Not only this, but given Kimmich's performance under Pep - and in first half of 16/17 when he seemed to be the only player capable of treating on goal - it's understandable that he would have expected to play even more in the Rückrunde. His performances more than warranted it.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Problem is Bayern invested €71.5m on Sanches, Coman and Kimmich based on their potential and expecting them to develop. Coman and Kimmich showed signs of development last season but their development seems to have stagnated this year along with Sanches' who barely left the bench.

If these kids won't play and thus develop, maybe they should be sold or loaned to play and develop elsewhere before it turns into a financial loss as well. Kimmich is German international so I can see his frustration, especially with Rudy incoming and the rumors of Goretzka.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mani » Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Kimmich will play a lot next season
I hope Renato gets significantly more playing time
But what comes to Coman, I would send him on loan to a decent team and sign Sanchez and keep Costa as backup. Then sell Costa next summer and Coman should be ready to even start for Bayern
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 pm

I don't think Costa wants to stay at all. With the world cup approaching, all of these players, especially young ones or ones competing for places in their national teams want to play, that includes Coman, Sanches, Kimmich and Costa who all face stiff competition to play in the world cup.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 am

Kimmich improved under Carlo, same goes for Sanches, his passing and vision was much better in the second half of the season. Coman had 2 injuries,which effected his perfonmances.

Honestly, we need to react to solve our wing problem. We have to think about every possibility. Selling Costa, loaning Coman, Since he really needs a full season with a starter role.

Ribery should stay as joker, as we should sign Sanchez as stater. For RW, we need a player that we can rotate with Robben more. someone like B.Silva.

btw, don't think their development is stagnated. it was all Pep's system. it made them better than they are. we all know that Pep got the best out of wingers by giving them specific roles. also considering Kimmich played as CB with Pep. for instance, Coman didn't need decision making under Pep, however Coman now needs decision making skills , since he has freedom with Carlo.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 19, 2017 5:57 am

Roonzil wrote:I don't have the stats ready, but didn't Kimmich play more minutes under Carlo than he did under Pep?! All this "lack of playing time" is media framing to sell a story.

Tbh, the Stuttgart Zeitung might just've met a bad source or a source who's had it with his handler. Lots of things can go wrong in the "rumour reporting business".

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Perhaps, but also consider that once he started playing under Guardiola and excelled he kept playing. Then in the beginning of this season he kept playing, as one would expect, and was even scoring every week. Then he suddenly disappeared. That's what irritates most of us I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News