You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Is this a bad dream?
If that is true both kalle and uli should be sent to prison...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Yep, let's sell him and sign fodder James. since we need some Real fodders for Alonso legacy to continue destroying our team.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Pelin wrote:Yep, let's sell him and sign fodder James. since we need some Real fodders for Alonso legacy to continue destroying our team.

do you know what the word "fodder" means
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Lukas wrote:Yep he's gone I think. What a disgrace that the great FC Bayern can no longer keep German players of any age (Lahm, Schweini, Kroos, Badstuber now Kimmich) The club is losing its identity. Ancelotti and the board hang your heads in shame.

we sold Basti at right time, when he was declined and injury prone. Bads was made of glass and he had no chance for playing time after signing Süle. it's true MGT made a great mistake on Kroos, just because they should have renewed his contract long time, after all, they should have gave him 13 m euros wage.

Kimmich can be starter RB or regista, we don't know if he doesn't want to play at RB, considering his future with NT will at RB. Thinking about letting him go is a crazy idea. won't happen. since l don't think our MGT is that crazy.

Martinez-Vidal only can co-exist for limited number of games. Rudy is good as back up. Thiago is used as trequartista too. l think Carlo will continue to use him there. so Kimmich also has space for regista.

Kimmich/Rudy Vidal/Sanches
Thiago/Müller

The pessimism and fodder love in this forum is going to kill me.

'lets sell Kimmich/Sanches for fodders'' is comical and rubbish.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 7:09 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Pelin wrote:Yep, let's sell him and sign fodder James. since we need some Real fodders for Alonso legacy to continue destroying our team.

do you think why they wanna sell him? just because he is a great player? he is one of their weakest links and useless signing for us. For us players like him are fodders, like Alonso was.

And he has nothing to do with Robben, since Robben was world class for them, they sold him because of his injuries and they sold almost all dutch players at that time because of some reasons.

you really want us to offload a regista, which is a rare in today's market for a gamble like James?

Always there is a logic why Real sold a player if you look at tactical wise, for instance Özil. Di Maria left them because of salary demands, Noone could say no to Di Maria. it's another story.
Last edited by Pelin on Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Alexis-James-Müller
Thiago-Javi

Is better than

Alexis-Thiago-Müller​
Kimmich-Vidal / Kimmich-Javi

Müller cannot be a backup. He is one of our key players. He needs to be given a spot and the trust to regain his form.

Thiago is not a proper CAM, and if Carlo keeps using him there, and Robbery on the wings, we will AGAIN fail horribly at the CL. Those lineups can't create enough chances. They are not creative enough from MF.

Thiago HAS to be made regista. He will be the one to fix the slow circulation of the ball that Xabi imposed.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 7:18 pm

as if we will be great in CL with a soft player like James at trequartista, Müller and Sanchez who won't track back properly. Dream on.

Also dream on about James, Bayern MGT is not crazy to pay a fortune to create an unbalanced side in CL.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby GoatHCW » Tue May 16, 2017 7:26 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote: Müller cannot be a backup. He is one of our key players. He needs to be given a spot and the trust to regain his form.

=D>
Only one problem..... Carlo
GoatHCW
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby sherpthederp » Tue May 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Kimmich will be our Thiago if we sell him now. He will go to Barca, become great, and we will regret it for years to come. If anything Kimmich should be kept over Sanches if we are "too crowded" in midfield.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue May 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Pelin wrote:as if we will be great in CL with a soft player like James at trequartista, Müller and Sanchez who won't track back properly. Dream on.

Also dream on about James, Bayern MGT is not crazy to pay a fortune to create an unbalanced side in CL.

That is why I advocate Javi in MF. Cristiano and Bale don't track back, and they don't have a problem because they have Casemiro as an enforcer. Thiago is also miles better at defending than Kroos, so our balance would be alright.

I do think there is a chance our board opts for James. We are in need of WC reinforcements, I think the board has finally seen it.

Carlo is indeed a problem, regardless of who comes in. We can only hope. As much as I would like him removed in favor of Nagelsmann, it is very unlikely to happen.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Pelin wrote:
nm462272 wrote:

do you think why they wanna sell him? just because he is a great player? he is one of their weakest links and useless signing for us. For us players like him are fodders, like Alonso was.

And he has nothing to do with Robben, since Robben was world class for them, they sold him because of his injuries and they sold almost all dutch players at that time because of some reasons.

you really want us to offload a regista, which is a rare in today's market for a gamble like James?

Always there is a logic why Real sold a player if you look at tactical wise, for instance Özil. Di Maria left them because of salary demands, Noone could say no to Di Maria. it's another story.

ok so that's a "no" then
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:49 pm

The "noch" ("still") in German doesn't necessarily mean that anything else is happening... You may well use it to reaffirm your statement, which is what this was IMHO... Why else would Bayern threaten the paper with lawyers?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby rthebest » Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 pm

First Kross because they didn't want to pay him more. Now Kimmich because this lazy, tactically naive coach who cannot work with youngsters.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 pm

I am going to be devil's advocate here.
What if he was asked to play as RB and he refused?
TBH I doubt it myself as he play that role for the NT...
I don't know... I am confused and nervous

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby La Bestia Negra » Tue May 16, 2017 10:17 pm

I find it unlikely that he's refusing to play RB because he's said in the past he just wants playing time. I truly hope these rumors are false because whether as a rb or midfielder I think he has a lot of potential, he's already done well in these positions now he just needs consistent time to prove himself. Perhaps Kimmich is worried Rafinha will start ahead of him next season and he'll continue to have to sit the bench when he could be playing at a very high level with another team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Müller spielt bei mir immer"-
La Bestia Negra
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News