You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Coman » Tue May 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Not a surprise.

Rafinha will be RB starter and Kimmich 2nd choice as RB and 4th choice as MF.

#CarloRaus
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1455 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:04 pm

http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhal ... 724a0.html

here's the report from Stuttgarter Zeitung. Seems to me that this does carry weight, since Joshua is from the Stuttgart area... also, they were pretty clear that he'll defintely leave - just unsure where to.

What a huge **** mistake it would be to let him leave. If that happens, I will be FIRMLY in the #CarloRaus camp... [-X :evil:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 pm

First of all, that would make me question Kimmich's character and second of all, I would question the board.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Coman » Tue May 16, 2017 3:20 pm

bastos80 wrote:First of all, that would make me question Kimmich's character and second of all, I would question the board.

The coach ?

I would have ask to leave the club too if I was Kimmich.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1455 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby aterford » Tue May 16, 2017 3:27 pm

If it comes down to Kimmich or Ancelotti...send him back to Italy tomorrow.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1660
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1464 times
Been thanked: 892 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 3:30 pm

if l were Kimmich, l'd kick Carlo's as* first, who preferred a walking dead to him. But honestly, l don't believe in this report. it seemed to me an article which created with logic. considering they knew Pep's is an admirer of him, RB Leipzig made it clear they wanted him back, he fits their policy perfectly.

He will be a stater RB or starter regista in any case, l don't think he will be a problem, also considering he is a big Bayern fan.
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby German-American » Tue May 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Our current youth situation:
Sanches- Carlo didn't play him enough, bad first season, Bayern could let him leave for no profit
Kimmich- Carlo didn't play him enough, wants to leave
Coman- Carlo didn't play him enough, could leave for right offer(city lurking)

Older players-
Lahm- retiring
Alonso- retiring
Robben- two season left max
Ribery- decking fast, always injured

The general trend is very bad, we need to play our youth or we don't have a future. Last year all three that I mentioned were spectacular, now they barley play.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
Image
User avatar
German-American
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1856
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2279 times
Been thanked: 861 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby bastos80 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Coman wrote:
bastos80 wrote:First of all, that would make me question Kimmich's character and second of all, I would question the board.

The coach ?

I would have ask to leave the club too if I was Kimmich.



We basically guaranteed him a starting spot at right-back. He can learn everything he needs there. If he's not content with playing there for 1-2 years, he can just **** off, really. Status quo is, that there are 3 players that are still ahead him in midfield.
Last edited by bastos80 on Tue May 16, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Mani » Tue May 16, 2017 3:34 pm

I hope Bayern dont let him leave even if he wants to. We are talking about a future world class player that could give Bayern at least 12 more years, Ancelotti wont even be here anymore in few years. Of course if this got something to do with him
User avatar
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 82 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby GoatHCW » Tue May 16, 2017 3:45 pm

German-American wrote:Our current youth situation:
Sanches- Carlo didn't play him enough, bad first season, Bayern could let him leave for no profit
Kimmich- Carlo didn't play him enough, wants to leave
Coman- Carlo didn't play him enough, could leave for right offer(city lurking)

Not to mention he's wasted and ostracized Muller. From WC to bench player in 1 season with Carlo
User avatar
GoatHCW
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Coman » Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
German-American wrote:Our current youth situation:
Sanches- Carlo didn't play him enough, bad first season, Bayern could let him leave for no profit
Kimmich- Carlo didn't play him enough, wants to leave
Coman- Carlo didn't play him enough, could leave for right offer(city lurking)

Not to mention he's wasted and ostracized Muller. From WC to bench player in 1 season with Carlo

No Muller is still great when he played at his true position. He showed it this season.

#CarloRaus just prefer a shit player instead.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1455 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 pm

so you think Carlo destroyed Kimmich, Sanches and Müller for Fodderlonso, a dead walking as if he is Messi for Carlo. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pelin
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm
Has thanked: 293 times
Been thanked: 416 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby GoatHCW » Tue May 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Coman wrote:
GoatHCW wrote:
German-American wrote:Our current youth situation:
Sanches- Carlo didn't play him enough, bad first season, Bayern could let him leave for no profit
Kimmich- Carlo didn't play him enough, wants to leave
Coman- Carlo didn't play him enough, could leave for right offer(city lurking)

Not to mention he's wasted and ostracized Muller. From WC to bench player in 1 season with Carlo

No Muller is still great when he played at his true position. He showed it this season.

#CarloRaus just prefer a shit player instead.

I agree I hate seeing him wasting Muller on the bench. I'm worried if we bring in another midfielder and wing that Muller will remain on the bench even more next season.
User avatar
GoatHCW
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:04 pm
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby MillaMjau » Tue May 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
User avatar
MillaMjau
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 760 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby Coman » Tue May 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Pelin wrote:so you think Carlo destroyed Kimmich, Sanches and Müller for Fodderlonso, a dead walking as if he is Messi for Carlo. :mrgreen:

Yes.

Everything prove it.

If Alonso was there for some great game from Bayern (Leipzig home, Dortmund home, Schalke Pokal..) you can see almost every game without him was great.

HE was Bayern biggest problem.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1455 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot] and 21 guests