You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's a lot of money for his age but it's definitely necessary to get our hands on more youth NT players.

7-9 mil € for a 19-year-old guy?

Well mate... What would you say for 40 mil 18-year-old guy then... :D Yes, it's Lucas Moura.

It doesn't matter to me if it's paid for this guy 'just' 7 or 9 mil euros. What matters is that I wanna see him in next 2 years as a standard senior team member, even in the first XI. That's something what looks very unlikely when you have there guys like Bastian, Alonso, Lahm, Thiago and Götze. :?
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Badger » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:24 pm

ottackon wrote:It seems that Guardiola requested this transfer personally.

Very interesting. May I ask the source?

EDIT:
Found an interesting source, albeit in German.
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga-fc-bayern-holt-joshua-kimmich-vom-vfb-stuttgart-a-1011027.html

It states that he was wanted by both Pep and Sammer: "Wie die Münchner mitteilten, sei Kimmich ein "Wunschspieler" von Sportvorstand Matthias Sammer und Trainer Josep Guardiola."
Last edited by Badger on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Northern Ireland
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Wow that is one good buy. He was one of the bright sparks in the U19 German NT title and exactly what we need, a right-back with an added bonus that he can already play as DM.

Only problem would be Weiser's future. Unless he's given a chance as a RW, it might be time to move on for him.

FCB general wrote:They cannot keep a single talent

They still have a handful of promising players like Werner and Rudiger.

FCB general wrote:Well mate... What would you say for 40 mil 18-year-old guy then...

Luke Shaw. :wink:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Germany needs a new Lahm... maybe he's the guy.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:53 pm

runaway wrote:They still have a handful of promising players like Werner and Rudiger.

Yes, but they have lost a lot of young players in the last 5 years. These are just two. What about Salihović, Gnabry, Merkel, etc.? All these guys had 'escaped' from Stuttgart youth teams before they made professional debut in VfB kit. :?

Secret of Stuttgart in the last decade was exactly these young players when Magath pushed some 3-4 players in the first plan along with good transfer policy and bargains. Today they can't keep nothing promising, sell it for 20-25 mil € and so on. No wonder why they're miserable and near relegation zone.

But I just hope this guy will finally become something, unlike Weiser who's been with us for the last 3 years and still nothing.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JJJ » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:13 pm

FCB general wrote:What about Salihović, Gnabry, Merkel, etc.? All these guys had 'escaped' from Stuttgart youth teams before they made professional debut in VfB kit. :?

Salihovic was in Stuttgart? And where are these other 2 at the moment? Arsenal's reserves and in Swiss league.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Hmmm 7 million for a 19 year old.. Not a fan of summs like that but then again, i hope that he can prove himself, had some good reviews from the U german NTs..
Ottomeister13

Postby ottackon » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:28 pm

Badger wrote:
ottackon wrote:It seems that Guardiola requested this transfer personally.

Very interesting. May I ask the source?

EDIT:
Found an interesting source, albeit in German.
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga-fc-bayern-holt-joshua-kimmich-vom-vfb-stuttgart-a-1011027.html

It states that he was wanted by both Pep and Sammer: "Wie die Münchner mitteilten, sei Kimmich ein "Wunschspieler" von Sportvorstand Matthias Sammer und Trainer Josep Guardiola."

Good that you found a reliable source because I heard it on TV :)

All in all, I like the fact that both Sammer and Guardiola work together very closely regarding the transfer policy.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:35 pm

JJJ wrote:Salihovic was in Stuttgart? And where are these other 2 at the moment? Arsenal's reserves and in Swiss league.

No, sorry. I meant on Sead(not Salihović) Kolašinac. :lol: :lol: Salihović wasn't there, but Kolašinac yes. Ibišević is also part of Stuttgart team. All of them BiH players. :wink:

Still, I think all these guys would have better career at VfB than outside. Stuttgart easily let them go.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ottackon » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:40 pm

JANCKER wrote:Germany needs a new Lahm... maybe he's the guy.

Lahm is unique, there will be no one like him.
On the other side, I read recently that one of the main goals of the newly appointed sporting director at the DFL, Hans Flick, is to promote the arrival of new world-class fullbacks.

DFB.de: The result of the World Cup analysis were among others, that there’s a lack of full-backs at the top and out and out strikers. You’ve had an overlook at Germany’s talent – what’s your perspective of this position?

Flick: Really good full-backs play in the various youth sides. It’s often that the best footballers come into the centre though, also with their clubs. It’s about recognising which players possess the quality to play at full back for us. And then put in top work with them.

DFB.de: And? How will that happen? How do you make it clear to a player that he is better deployed at right-back?

Flick: The flanks are attractive, not only due to the probably good perspectives. You can get into the game more, play that final ball, cut inside and score goals yourself. But as I say, I have no major concerns as we have good lads there. And as long as the lads we have in the youth sections make no major mistakes then we will have good full-backs in the future.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:07 pm

ottackon wrote:On the other side, I read recently that one of the main goals of the newly appointed sporting director at the DFL, Hans Flick, is to promote the arrival of new world-class fullbacks.

Germany suffers because of that for years. Lack of fullbacks is something what bothers entire world in the last 7-8 years, almost the same goes with CBs but lately there we have very good CBs to see.

Today probably the easiest thing in football is to find central/defensive midfielder. The hardest thing is to find fullbacks who can at the same time play both defensive and offensive duties on world-class level, great center-backs and world-class no. 9.
But definitely the hardest thing is to see master pieces such as El Fenomeno, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Rivaldo, Seedorf, Henry, Eto'o, Kaká, Baggio, etc. These guys always knew to bring whole crowd to insanity with their class and attractive performances.

Kimmich won't ever reach that level because he isn't that kind of born talent :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:11 pm

ottackon wrote:All in all, I like the fact that both Sammer and Guardiola work together very closely regarding the transfer policy.

When it comes to such a young player, it suggests they're interested in keeping Pep here for a very long time.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:21 pm

I remember hraring this guy's name in that tournament too however Tbh I've forgot what type of player is he. Seems promising... but as I always say young players bought from elswhere rarely make it here...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:30 pm

ottackon wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Germany needs a new Lahm... maybe he's the guy.

Lahm is unique, there will be no one like him.

If there happens to be that someone is as good as Lahm, it doesn't take anything away from him... I doubt that myself but it's a possibility.
We had great FBs before Lahm, not German but great also... Lizarazu, Sagnol... I don't consider Lahm to be any better from Lizarazu for example.
Also Neuer and Kahn are in the same level to me, for now.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Element wrote:
Rauntšik wrote:And official:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Just Saw That

Kimmich Signed a Contract till 2020

and apparently ,Stuttgart used their buy-back Clause to make a huge profit, they paid Leipzig 750 thousand euros , then immediately let him got to Bayern for 7 million euros

I don't get it. Does that mean he's a Bayern player till 2020 now, or are the contract terms you mentioned in your first post is still in effect? #-o
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News