You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby JANCKER » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:09 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:13 pm

Ancelotti can't wait that to buy De Rossi and use him as starter next season.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Maybe Kimmich for Keita... :P chill OK, it's just a joke.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:05 am

When does his contract ends? Too lazy to check the players thread.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:22 am

ramsej84 wrote:When does his contract ends? Too lazy to check the players thread.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:23 am

I think Kimmich's quotes were taken out of context. The full quotes from Bild don't seem nearly as bad as they've been made out to be. I can't find the site at the moment but he basically said "I haven't been playing as much as I'd like but I've been in good communication with the coach, he's given me plenty of things to work on and parts of my game to improve...Of course I'm not satisfied with the situation and some days go home feeling unhappy but at the same time we're playing so well right now that sometimes you have to be content with a back seat. Anyways, regardless of whether or not I understand the situation I'm still not satisfied with it, but I'm prepared to work hard and make the most of the chances I'm given"
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:28 am

aterford wrote:I think Kimmich's quotes were taken out of context. The full quotes from Bild don't seem nearly as bad as they've been made out to be. I can't find the site at the moment but he basically said "I haven't been playing as much as I'd like but I've been in good communication with the coach, he's given me plenty of things to work on and parts of my game to improve...Of course I'm not satisfied with the situation and some days go home feeling unhappy but at the same time we're playing so well right now that sometimes you have to be content with a back seat. Anyways, regardless of whether or not I understand the situation I'm still not satisfied with it, but I'm prepared to work hard and make the most of the chances I'm given"

Thanks for the entire quote.

But still he deserves more playing time whatever if it's RB or MF.

See Rafinha RB when Lahm doesn't play make me feel angry.

Who care Rafinha stay on the bench all the time ? He is the future of nothing and not even better than Kimmich as RB.

I announce : Ancelotti will ask for a RB and if he doesn't have one Rafinha will be our starter because of his experience.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby aterford » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 am

I think RB is certainly his clearest path into the teamsheet for the time being....Hoeneß just recently said that Rudy will play midfield (others have said this as well) and that Süle, Hummels, and Boateng will be our CBs and that unless one of them gets injured Javi will be in midfield as well. While Alonso may be leaving, I don't think this will really open up a midfield spot for Kimmich. So hopefully he will get in at RB.

Interesting to me is that nearly all of Kimmich's appearances came in 4-3-3. Once we switched to 4-2-3-1 he has hardly played. However I think it's no secret that Carlo preferred 4-3-3 but the board and higher-ups preferred 4-2-3-1. I have to wonder if Carlo simply sees Kimmich as a better fit in a 4-3-3 midfield than 4-2-3-1 and thus feels his hand has been forced by the big wigs. I kinda feel like if we were still in 4-3-3 Kimmch would be playing more often.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:45 am

Uhm? Who said the higher ups prefer 4231? I seriously doubt that they tell Carlo what formation to use. It's more likely that he just found that our rendition of 433 was highly inneffective and that's why he chose to switch to 4231.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Coman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:46 am

It's just logic Kimmich played more in a 4-3-3 because he can play in all 3 positions... In 4-2-3-1 he can only play in two and Müller became a new playing in midfield while he was in the 3 forward in 4-3-3. That's give him less opportunity to play.

By the way Ancelotti can like 4-3-3 it never worked here so... It would have been a disaster if he didn't swap.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:49 am

Coman wrote:It's just logic Kimmich played more in a 4-3-3 because he can play in all 3 positions... In 4-2-3-1 he can only play in two. That's give him less opportunity to play.

By the way Ancelotti can like 4-3-3 it never worked here so... It would have been a disaster if he didn't swap

Hard to tell honestly. There's a causality entanglement between 433/4231 vs motivation and general form as the main impulsor of good results.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Coman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:57 am

You mean the problem was more about physical condition and motivation than about tactics ?

If you do. I disagree. 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 are to complete different thing in movement, combination, way to defend etc.

Clearly a tactical problem.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Effenberg777 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Kimmich is over rated, he should be happy to sit along this team an learn from guys like thiago vidal or alonso. He is far away from each of them.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Coman » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Kimmich is over rated, he should be happy to sit along this team an learn from guys like thiago vidal or alonso. He is far away from each of them.

Give him minutes and he will show he could be more useful than Alonso as #6/#8.

Everybody touched himself on his start of the season and with no reason he was bench instead of others who were not better than him at this period.

Against Hertha, was the best player on the field and was suboff for Alonso who was just shit. And guess who start next game ? Yeah.

Injustice for Kimmich, Müller and Renato.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Is it just me or do English translations always sound more grim?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News