You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jonas Hector

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Jonas Hector

Postby Element » Wed May 20, 2015 3:11 pm

According to Express.de , Many Clubs from Bundesliga and England are interested in Jonas Hector , Including FC Bayern . It also Says that Reschke was Spotted in Koeln matches multiple Times [source]
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jonas Hector

Postby MUTU » Wed May 20, 2015 3:16 pm

This can only be true if Guardiola plans for Alaba or Bernat to play in a position other than left back (left wing, or in Alaba's case also as DM).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby mats19 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Yeah.. Good name, but left-footed..
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Element » Wed May 20, 2015 3:23 pm

MUTU wrote:This can only be true if Guardiola plans for Alaba or Bernat to play in a position other than left back (left wing, or in Alaba's case also as DM)

I was going to Say this

if it is True,He probably is moving Alaba to the Central Midfield (he is great there and Stated many times that his future is in the midfield) and by this there would be no "real" need to Sign a CM

with Bernat and Hector covering LB Positions

Moving Bernat to LM position is not an option anymore because I think it is quite clear now that bayern are looking for a new Winger to cover that position , and Bernat -even though i totally like Bernat - isn't really a creativity mastermind
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed May 20, 2015 3:27 pm

I wouldn't be too keen on Bernat and Hector only for the LB position. I think Bernat's limitations were well exposed at the highest levels. Kid has future but isn't quite there yet.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Please no.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Wed May 20, 2015 3:33 pm

MUTU wrote:I wouldn't be too keen on Bernat and Hector only for the LB position. I think Bernat's limitations were well exposed at the highest levels. Kid has future but isn't quite there yet.

I kinda agree with this , one could Argue that we could move Alaba back in big games , but we all know that this is not really a convincing solution

From what I have seen from Hector , He isn't good enough for Bayern

If in the end for a reason or another Bayern decides to move Alaba to Midfield and we Start looking for a Fullback , Ricardo Rodriguez should be Bayern's Aim not Hector
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Wed May 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Element wrote:If in the end for a reason or another Bayern decides to move Alaba to Midfield and we Start looking for a Fullback , Ricardo Rodriguez should be Bayern's Aim not Hector

Well, if Bayern are considering Hector, which I doubt very much, it's for the backup LB role... Rodriguez won't be joining us, just to be backup :))
btw, Ricardo Rodriguez is overrated IMO...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Wed May 20, 2015 8:47 pm

MUTU wrote:I wouldn't be too keen on Bernat and Hector only for the LB position. I think Bernat's limitations were well exposed at the highest levels. Kid has future but isn't quite there yet.

Element wrote:I kinda agree with this

I disagree... For a young player who has just recently being turned into LB, Bernat seems a very huge LB talent to me... The kid may have a very bright future at LB... He's played a full season (mostly) as LB, and I'm sure will be better next year

The kid has whatever it takes to be a great LB... and he's committed to the task... we should not get disappointed just because he had some individual mistakes at the highest level.... He'll learn from those!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby German-American » Thu May 21, 2015 3:33 am

If Alaba moves to CM permanently then this would be great, Bernat as the first choice and Hector as the backup, If Alaba gets injured which he does, then we have a good backup. More young Germans in the squad is great, he's developing a lot too
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby hgb09 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Why would we play the best FB's in the world as central midfielders??? This is stupid IMO
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby huknife » Fri May 22, 2015 10:15 am

hgb09 wrote:Why would we play the best FB's in the world as central midfielders??? This is stupid IMO

Because when it comes to full back, If you already have the Best Player for the spot, Pep prefers to play someone of less caliber. Whoop de doo!

Jonas Hector will probably not cost very much or demand a very high wage. If he is willing to be a back up, why not get this guy..
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby albanian7 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:07 pm

We have the on of the best right back and the best left back in the world, but they are midfielders.
That would be the same as playing Neuer as a defensive midfielder (bcz thats where he stays most of the time) and Bernat as goalkeeper.
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Sat May 23, 2015 5:31 am

Lahm has been getting injured a lot, we need a good back up and it seems like Weiser isn't staying
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Sat May 23, 2015 9:26 am

German-American wrote:Lahm has been getting injured a lot, we need a good back up and it seems like Weiser isn't staying

Since when Weiser was a backup to Lahm?

Last time I checked Weiser was a backup to Rafinha, Lahm doesnt play a RB for 2 seasons now!
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News