You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

John Stones

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: John Stones

Postby #12 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:44 am

Well it's just a fact that he took over the best damn team in Europe...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Argeta » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:45 am

Pep did nothing good to this team, period.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernJ » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:39 pm

City has confirmed that Stones move to Etihad.
Deal is six years and City pay Everton 62million euros. That is a lot of money!!
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:08 pm

So the best coach in the world had to spend over 200mill ... Wow

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernJ » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:51 pm

City announce ChampionsLeague playerlist with JohnStones before they announce Stones deal. :D
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 pm

FFP under the carpet...
F*** uefa

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:37 pm

It's gonna be a baptism by fire for this kid, Pep's system doesn't really do much to help a CB and he could find himself in no mans land....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 pm

I am genuinely starting to lose interest in football this summer. It's true that this money isn't coming out of my pockets but the gap between teams is going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Every league will become boring and the CL has been dominated by the same clubs for years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Viva La Bayern » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:32 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:It's gonna be a baptism by fire for this kid, Pep's system doesn't really do much to help a CB and he could find himself in no mans land....

Keep in mind Stones is a terrible defender in the traditional sense (defending), he made a calamity of errors on the regular last season. He just happens to be an excellent ball playing CB which is what Pep seems to love. It will be interesting to see what happens
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am genuinely starting to lose interest in football this summer. It's true that this money isn't coming out of my pockets but the gap between teams is going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Every league will become boring and the CL has been dominated by the same clubs for years.

European football has been top heavy for more than a couple decades....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I am genuinely starting to lose interest in football this summer. It's true that this money isn't coming out of my pockets but the gap between teams is going to keep getting bigger and bigger. Every league will become boring and the CL has been dominated by the same clubs for years.

Well, if competition is your thing, then the EPL should be fun for you. There are about 6 teams with a very reasonable shot at the title. None is (as of yet) espectacular, but they all got decent squads and managers.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby itisrising » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Delighted that he has joined. The fact that we have offered him a 6 year deal shows how valuable we think he will be. Here's hoping he becomes our Boateng seeing as the actual Boateng didn't work out for us haha.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:14 pm

itisrising wrote:Delighted that he has joined. The fact that we have offered him a 6 year deal shows how valuable we think he will be. Here's hoping he becomes our Boateng seeing as the actual Boateng didn't work out for us haha.

How do you feel, as an EPL fan, about the way EPL clubs are bullying the rest of Europe in a financial sense? Not too long ago Man City was mostly at the receiving end of the stick so I'm sure you felt bad about it. Not trying to poke fire here, it's a serious question as personally I am worried for the short to medium term future of European (EU :P) football
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:18 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:European football has been top heavy for more than a couple decades....

Never to this extent in my opinion, both at league level and European level.

PunkCapitalist wrote:Well, if competition is your thing, then the EPL should be fun for you. There are about 6 teams with a very reasonable shot at the title. None is (as of yet) espectacular, but they all got decent squads and managers.

Hey I want to watch good quality too. :P

EDIT: I will continue the discussion here: world-football-f25/generic-football-news-t10464.html
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby itisrising » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:35 pm

MUTU wrote:
itisrising wrote:Delighted that he has joined. The fact that we have offered him a 6 year deal shows how valuable we think he will be. Here's hoping he becomes our Boateng seeing as the actual Boateng didn't work out for us haha.

How do you feel, as an EPL fan, about the way EPL clubs are bullying the rest of Europe in a financial sense? Not too long ago Man City was mostly at the receiving end of the stick so I'm sure you felt bad about it. Not trying to poke fire here, it's a serious question as personally I am worried for the short to medium term future of European (EU :P) football

Hmm... Well I'm not as concerned or as worried as you are. In recent years, the BPL has lost its best players to Spain becuase of how attractive the big 2 are. Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Suarez etc all left our league. I'm upset as a City fan that United have bagged Pogba but it's great to see a BPL club signing a player of Pogba's stature in his prime years instead of moving to Spain. There is a reason why BPL clubs have struggled in Europe recently and it's to do with the skill gap with Bayern, Madrid clubs and Barca. Now, with all the financial power, we're bridging that gap and, if anything, makes things way more interesting both domestically and in Europe. I don't see us 'bullying clubs' whatsoever. For instance, the money we paid for Sane has helped Schalke rebuld their side and they can use that money for whatever they need it for. I'm just happy that England are getting the most-sought after players (finally).
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News