You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

John Stones

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: John Stones

Postby itisrising » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It's probably better for everyone if we're just told "player x is moving to club y" from now on. Transfer fees have become disgusting.

It's the state of the game right now sadly. English players with huge potential are incredibly rare and therefore go for a premium. I hope we'll manage to get him for a fixed payment of around 40-45M and cover the rest with add-ons based of future performances. I don't think it's such a crazy price when you consider Juve paid 75M for Higuain.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:43 pm

We live in a crazy time where the younger, more inexperienced and less developed someone is, the more expensive his price. Disgraceful.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Achilles » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:We live in a crazy time where the younger, more inexperienced and less developed someone is, the more expensive his price. Disgraceful.

Honestly, I can understand this madness, I defenitely can, a hot young prospect has many advantages such as 1)becoming a key player even more than 10 years and build your team around him or even better around them if you have many great talented youngsters.
2) Resale value, in the coming years if a "selling club" buys a youngster they can cash in enormous sum in the future, triple or double of the money the spend to buy him, a good example is Griezmann at the moment.

What I can't understand is how the hell we ended up defenders worthing more than strikers or midfielders and the epitome of madness, some garbage players(or average at best) are worthing more than €40m such as Caroll,Sterling,Mangala,Fellaini,D.Luiz,Hulk or Witsel
You can miss on a player shit happens but some of the players I named just can't cost that amount, the guy who recommended these players for that particular amount should've instantly been fired...
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:40 pm

I agree the fee is expected considering the money being thrown around for Higuain and Pogba. Transfer fees have been gradually getting higher every year, but for a long time insane amounts were paid only for the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo, and so on while transfer fees for the rest remained acceptable. Suddenly everything's escalated in a very short time. Within a period of 2 or so years, every player's price has gone up by at least 30 million euros. If you had to make a graph of average transfer fees per transfer window, you'd probably end up with an almost vertical line.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I agree the fee is expected considering the money being thrown around for Higuain and Pogba. Transfer fees have been gradually getting higher every year, but for a long time insane amounts were paid only for the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo, and so on while transfer fees for the rest remained acceptable. Suddenly everything's escalated in a very short time. Within a period of 2 or so years, every player's price has gone up by at least 30 million euros. If you had to make a graph of average transfer fees per transfer window, you'd probably end up with an almost vertical line.

It'll be interesting to see financial reports in about 3 or 4 years...some clubs MUST be gambling right now.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby German-American » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:57 pm

CIty are about to announce Stones, Sane, and Jesus. What a future they have with those three if Pep doesnt mess it up
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby itisrising » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

German-American wrote:CIty are about to announce Stones, Sane, and Jesus. What a future they have with those three if Pep doesnt mess it up

Well they are all his personal targets so I doubt he'd mess it up. Add to that Marlos Moreno, Zinchenko, Brahim Diaz, Angelino as well as the likes of Gundogan and KDB and we certainly look strong for the future.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:36 pm

itisrising wrote:
German-American wrote:CIty are about to announce Stones, Sane, and Jesus. What a future they have with those three if Pep doesnt mess it up

Well they are all his personal targets so I doubt he'd mess it up. Add to that Marlos Moreno, Zinchenko, Brahim Diaz, Angelino as well as the likes of Gundogan and KDB and we certainly look strong for the future.

They will because they are Manchester City. :coffee:
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby SBash22 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:13 pm

itisrising wrote:

unfortunately for Pep, he may build and develop a great squad, but he may not be there to truly reap the benefits

but I agree City is building a nice foundation of young talent to build around
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby itisrising » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:26 pm

SBash22 wrote:
itisrising wrote:

unfortunately for Pep, he may build and develop a great squad, but he may not be there to truly reap the benefits

It's unfortunate for us - we're all hoping that Pep stays for more than 3 years because our project is longer than that time. It's pretty unlikely but we can hope!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby kod2600 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Every time I read his name here I remember Jon Snow. #-o
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby German-American » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:31 pm

itisrising wrote:
SBash22 wrote:
itisrising wrote:[quote="German-American"]CIty are about to announce Stones, Sane, and Jesus. What a future they have with those three if Pep doesnt mess it up

It's unfortunate for us - we're all hoping that Pep stays for more than 3 years because our project is longer than that time. It's pretty unlikely but we can hope![/quote]
I feel like at Bayern, I'd he stayed and longer he wouldn't win anything different. Having him for three years sets the ton for the future, and the long term future. He gets you to that point where you will have any top coach come to you and lead you to UCL glory

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:01 am

Erm... We were at that point before he was here...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:49 pm

#12, remember that Bayern was in shambles the season before Pep arrived? Remember how he saved the club from mediocrity? :mrgreen:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Can we stop discussing Pep on every transfer thread with a City rumour? :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News