You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby München Minded » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

I think they will eventually cave and we will get him sooner rather than later, especially if we sign Alex and ManCity realize their best chance of selling him is slipping away. Regardless of their sugar daddy from the Middle East, I think they won't and can't (due to rules) keep so many players on the books. Even back when Chelsea were buying up stars, they weren't this stupid.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayern33 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 am

man city have come out and said that everytime bayern have rang them they have answered and that face to face meeting have been happeining several times also. Boateng has agreed terms with bayern but man citys and bayerns valuation is very different
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:24 am

Its time for Boateng to start acting like a diva so Man City sells him.

Clearly negotiating with Man City isn't going to work so he has to take the Carlos Tevez approach.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 am

Honestly I'm sick of this transfer saga already. If City doesn't want to sell at a reasonable price, then that is their right. We should just move on and look at other options.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby München Minded » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm beginning to think the same, let City have as many players as they can and when the mutiny happens because alot of them aren't playing, then we can all laugh.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby AMLN » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 am

They act like that guy who won the lottery and think he can earn respect from everyone because he can buy any-and-hany thing in this world, or that playboy who spends money in things which he'll never use
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby imicus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Finally we surely get Boateng, cause he has declared so openly his will to go to Bayern that it is impossible for him to remain there after all, how could he go back to ManCity squad after having agreed terms of contract with us? fans would be very agressive with him, besides he is not an starter, so his aim to remain there is completely out, these newly rich boys are not stupid, they know this is a problem inside their locker room.

I just hope that we also try to get Alex, cause even with Boateng our CB defense is not strong enough to face the big destroyers in the CL
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby huknife » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Did i miss any developments or is that a little optimistic?
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby imicus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm

yes, optimistic thinking the second part, but I think the first one is realistic
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MarttiH » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

I think Boateng would be realistic, but was it Rummenigge or Hoeneß who said that Manchester City even don't respond if Bayern is trying to get in contact with Manchester City. According to these comments I am pessimistic.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

They have just bought Clichy and Savic, so they will probaby have to sell at least one defender. THe most realistic thing would be selling Boateng to us. But I don't know what's wrong with them. Boateng is nowhere near being a main player for them, so there is no reason to reject our offer which is a really good one.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I wonder if Bayern have truly given up or just biding time until he is available. It would be curious if we truly gave up and signed other players, and then City made him available at the end of the transfer window. Wonder what Bayern would do then?
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby OhioFan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

München Minded wrote:I wonder if Bayern have truly given up or just biding time until he is available. It would be curious if we truly gave up and signed other players, and then City made him available at the end of the transfer window. Wonder what Bayern would do then?

Watch City squirm with their 78 players.
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

:lol: :mrgreen:
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby AMLN » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:54 am

OhioFan wrote:
München Minded wrote:I wonder if Bayern have truly given up or just biding time until he is available. It would be curious if we truly gave up and signed other players, and then City made him available at the end of the transfer window. Wonder what Bayern would do then?

Watch City squirm with their 78 players.

78? It's over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News