You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 am

Stubit Sh-tty still want 20mil #-o
Bayern is going to another player, because Jupp want to know all players in next 2 weeks
Alex is first choice
Wir starten mit dem FC Bayern. Nachdem Manchester City von seiner 20-Millionen-Forderung für Jerome Boateng partout nicht abrücken will, sehen die Münchener sich nach anderen Kandidaten für die Innenverteidigung um. Laut "Bild" konkretisiert sich das Interesse an Alex vom FC Chelsea. Der 29-jährige Brasilianer steht bei den Blues zwar noch bis 2013 unter Vertrag, könnte den Verein demnach aber für rund zehn Millionen Euro verlassen. Die "Bild" berichtet weiter, FCB-Coach Jupp Heynckes wolle in spätestens zwei Wochen Gewissheit haben, mit wem er für die kommende Saison planen kann.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:27 am

If we get Alex because this move fails, its a good thing in the end..
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:40 am

CroCHEF wrote:Bayern is going to another player, because Jupp want to know all players in next 2 weeks
Alex is first choice

YES YES YES YES

If we are only going after one player Alex >>> Boateng for me. ESPECIALLY if Badstuber will be a starter, he will need Alex's experience.

Guess we'll know in about 2 weeks then.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 am

Talk about Alex in the Alex thread please
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby solarprism » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:06 pm

According to Goal.com, in an interview with SPOX
Bayern initially offered €9 million for the defender, while City demanded €20m. The German side increased their bid to €12m, and earlier this week were reportedly close to reaching an agreement on a €15m release, but have apparently failed in their final offer.

Rummenigge went on to criticise City for their reluctance to sell Boateng, despite their surplus of defenders and the player's desire to move to Munich.

"At the moment they're using a tactic that I've never seen: they don't respond, even if we try to contact them.

let forget about Boateng, let him sleep peaceful in his room in Manchester ( because he will not even in the bench ), and dream about Bayern, his mistake for wrong decision. :(
PS image in REPO man(2010), he is using a virtual brain system to dream what he want,just like Boateng .
solarprism
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:52 pm

how many player have man city got now? 45 or something rumminger said, so they will have to sell someone. Just let us have him Man city
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:09 pm

Bayern33 wrote:how many player have man city got now? 45 or something

Surprisingly!!!! It's only 31 according to TM!
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/manchester-city/startseite/verein_281.html
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby OhioFan » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm

dambun wrote:

Maybe we should reduce our offer instead of increasing it. Sounds like thay may be pressed to do a fire sale.
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:26 pm

well let's get alex and we'll suddently see knocking on our doors by themselves to sell us boateng at a discounted price because they and all the world knows that they don't need him especially after their latest 2 purchases....
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm

dambun wrote:

Actually, it is 39, but 8 of them are (or were) on loan.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/players
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I love this comment someone made on goal.com:

Red White Alps Bavaria
8:20 PM Jul 8, 2011
2 years ago, Bayern didn't need Luca Toni anymore, so they let him switch for free to Genua although his contract ran for another year. Now Genua were generous in return because they gave us Rafinha for only 5 mill. That's the way business is done, City!

City are holding on to Boateng even though he wants to leave and they don't need him, just so Bayern (a potential opponent in the CL) does not get him. They're even worse than Real Madrid. They are rising very quickly in my hate list.

What disgusts me even more is the fact that their supporters think that they are a "big" club #-o
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Well, sorry Jerome but ur an idiot for going there in the first place. He should have never gone there end off. He could've seen it coming but all he saw was the money they were waving in his face.

We should go for another defender, Alex is my favorite option. I watched him a lot when he played for PSV and damn that guy was a tank. He could mentor Breno as well and bring some maturity to our defense. I wouldnt say hes massively experienced just becuase hes old, because he isnt all that experienced for his age. But just some mature defender at the back will do good next to his crazy countryman Rafinha.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby quaazi » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 am

[quote="FCBayernMunchen"

What disgusts me even more is the fact that their supporters think that they are a "big" club #-o[/quote]

I remember some twat posted a comment on Eurosport saying "why are we dealing with these poor german bastards, let's sell him to Bolton (or something) instead".
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 am

quaazi wrote:I remember some twat posted a comment on Eurosport saying "why are we dealing with these poor german bastards, let's sell him to Bolton (or something) instead"

Wow....

Well, I don't blame him. Historically Bolton are better than them. City wouldn't even be in the Premier League if it wasn't for big daddy with a huge pocket. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayern33 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:54 am

this transfer is starting to feeling like neuers transfer all over again
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News