You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Seems like they found their replacement fullback as well then. I'd bet my money on Boateng coming now.

@no-name: welcome to the forum :wave:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm

All Balkan media say that Stefan Savic deal is done 100% =D>
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Metzger » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

i hope boateng comes nach bayern!
Metzger
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby chardos » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 am

Not only do I really want Boateng to come to FCB but I really just want this transfer to be done with, one way or the other. Especially since we kind of phoned-in our negotiations over Alex.

I know there's still a month to go but I really hope they don't leave it til the last week.
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 pm

^ There's still 2 months to go. And yeah, I can't wait to be done with this transfer too. Apart from getting a young,tall and fast german CB we are also getting a good backup for RB (very much needed) and LB. But getting Alex too would just give us the 2nd best squad in the world.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Telecaster » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:57 pm

I certainly agree that signing Alex as well as Boateng would be a good move. Alex is pure class and would complement Boateng's style of play very well. We'd end up with a very strong centre of defence (finally). I doubt Alex would cost us much either and I'm sure he'd be willing to join FCB, given his limited playing time at Chelsea.

As a fan of Chelsea as well as Bayern, I can confidently say that Alex is a high quality player. And if he's strong enough to dominate players in the EPL (the most physical league) he should have no prolem in the Bundesliga (similar style of play to EPL).

As for Boateng, I'd say that we are close to striking a deal. Even though Nerlinger said some time last week that he (and the rest of the board) was growing sceptical over whether this move will be completed in this transfer window, I really think those comments were made as tactical bluffs, so that we don't appear too fixated with signing Boateng (thus decreasing the likelihood that they will try to put up his
price). In reality though, the board realises the need for a new CB and Boateng ticks all the boxes, so we should be able to negotiate a deal.
Telecaster
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:05 pm

How can you support Chelski? They are a fake club. Bought their titles with mafia money.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayern33 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 am

boateng will sit down with man city bosses and have talks about his future and transfer this tuesday. He said they know what i want and i want to go to bayern right now. Bayern board are going to have a meeting this week to discuss if they should raise the offere for boateng or look for an alternative. Boateng has a good feeling about still coming to bayern. In the end i think he will come to bayern
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Telecaster » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 am

Paddy wrote:How can you support Chelski? They are a fake club. Bought their titles with mafia money.

I'm not a fan of their management either, but I enjoy watching them play football. My support of Chelsea grew largely out of an intense dislike of Manchester United and the fact that Ballack was one of my favourite players at the time that I was deciding which EPL team to support, so they seemed like a good choice. And even though the whole Roman Abramovich ownership thing is a bit shady, the same goes for the management of a lot of football teams.
Telecaster
Getting the hang of it

Postby tflags » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Bayern33 wrote:boateng will sit down with man city bosses and have talks about his future and transfer this tuesday. He said they know what i want and i want to go to bayern right now. Bayern board are going to have a meeting this week to discuss if they should raise the offere for boateng or look for an alternative. Boateng has a good feeling about still coming to bayern. In the end i think he will come to bayern

So eagerly awaited and yet so close. FCB is expected to upgrade, update & present its final wish for the German Boateng according to (sorry) goal.com. The improved offer expected at EUR15 mil; though I think it is short by 2 mil from the actual one.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... ster-citys
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Toni88 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm

City just managed to sign Clichy. http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... arsenal-to

I think Boateng is getting closer and closer...
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

It certainly looks like it. Yet still, had City not been this difficult, we could've had Boateng in the first training sessions already. Now he's going to take some time to get used to the squad.

Could be worse though, at least he knows Badstuber and Neuer and Lahm and Schweini from the NT games. This is one of the good things about signing German players.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:29 pm

They payed like 9M for him last season and now they are going to pay 8M for Clichy. How can they ask for 15M???? :x
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Because they know we really don't have any other alternative. We need a defender who can settle in quickly, which would be Boateng, Lucio (who now certainly won't be returning), Demichelis (who won't be returning AND isn't good anyway), Friedrich (wouldn't come anyway), Mertesacker (wouldn't come and would suck) and all the other German CBs who just aren't feasible targets.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm

I wonder why we didn sign Clichy instead of Rafinha
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News