You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:05 pm

dont be funny... Bayern will never pay 20mil for him, its around 15 i am shure
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

just look what happened with neuer all up we will pay 25 million. With boateng i think 15 million with 5 million in bonuses
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Bayern33 wrote:With boateng i think 15 million with 5 million in bonuses

It's too much for Boateng.... We should pay 10-12M +2-3M bonuses
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Paddy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Bayern Munich are closing in on Manchester City defender Jerome Boateng and hope to have the signing sorted by Wednesday next week.

Boateng moved to City for around £10m in June last summer but the former Hamburg star has failed to settle in Manchester and wants to return back to Germany.

Munich have been monitoring his situation all season and have submitted a bid to City, believed to be around £7m.

Boateng, 22, has told City he wants to leave and the club have accepted they will have to take a hit on the fee they paid for him last year.

And Munich are now confident terms can be agreed, with a medical due to take place early next week.

By talkSPORT
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby OhioFan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Best news all day. Next up Vidal.................
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Boateng still holding out for Bayern Munich

Jerome Boateng continues to hold out for a move to Bayern Munich.

The German international only sealed a £10.4million move to Manchester City last summer, but his debut season was hindered with injury problems.

Roberto Mancini still feels the 22-year-old can have a huge impact in England, so he was surprised to learn that the defender is pining for a move to Bayern this summer.

And although City are refusing to sell Boateng for less than £17.8million, the player remains hopeful that the two clubs will come to an agreement before the window closes.

“I must be patient. There is really not a great deal more that can be said,” Boateng told BILD. "I am concentrating on my training and hope that a resolution will be found quickly. I believe it will."

http://www.fansfc.com/story/33276.html
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayern33 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:42 am

cant wait to see him in a bayern shirt, hopefully we get him for 12 million or around that. Hopefully we buy another cb also, but doesnt look like we will
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Obviously, it's about time before seeing him in Bayern's shirt :-D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bayern33 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 am

Miss Dangerous wrote:Obviously, it's about time before seeing him in Bayern's shirt :-D

time or money?
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:19 am

Interesting development regarding Boateng's transfer: Manchester City are after Partizan Belgrade central defender Stefan Savic.

Source: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 80,00.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 pm

MUTU wrote:Interesting development regarding Boateng's transfer: Manchester City are after Partizan Belgrade central defender Stefan Savic.

Considering its Man City, i think it doesnt show much light in the boateng transfer. They jut keep piling up players.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby kofta » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 am

I know Goal.com isn't the worlds most reliable source, but interesting nonetheless...

Bayern Munich expect to sign Manchester City's Jerome Boateng for around €15m
Bavarian giants are said to be willing to increase their offer for defender, while Vidal remains their other transfer target, but David Alaba will not play a part in the deal

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/06/30/2554432/bayern-munich-expect-to-sign-manchester-citys-jerome-boateng-for-
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 am

yep goal: After weeks of insistence that €12 million was a sufficient offer, the Bavarian giants are said to be prepared to increase their offer to around €15-16m for the player, who City have allegedly rated at €20m.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby eliasov » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 am

no matter what we pay i don't think there is a better young option and available ... can't wait to read that this transfer is PERFEKT
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby no-name » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

no-name
First post

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News