You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 pm

So let me get this straight. They wanted twice the fee they bought the oft-injured under-performing player for?

Goddamn City, man.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

ESPN wrote:"I believe [a deal can be done]," he told Bild. "I have to show patience. There is nothing more to say. I am going to concentrate on training and hope that an agreement can be reached quickly."

Boateng is currently undergoing rehabilitation after knee surgery in America and added: "The rehab is going really well. I'm not in any pain. I'm working on my fitness, strength and pace."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 pm

From Sky Sports today... Boateng expects to be returning to Germany this summer to Bayern.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11890_7001864,00.html
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby raz25 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:49 pm

MUTU wrote:Kicker: Initially, Manchester City were asking for 25 million euros for Boateng (as much as Robben cost FC Bayern!).

Most importantly though, they report that Man City are looking for a replacement for Boateng. Apparently, FC Bayern may have offered a much improved bid.

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... lucio.html

I understand that city doesn't want to sell him except for lots of money but we can't afford to show everybody that we are willing to pay all that. We should give this Boateng saga a rest, in fact, I think we should put him at the bottom of our transfer list. Just imagine how much we're gonna have to pay for Alex or Vidal if Bild reports Perfekt! Boateng zu Bayern fur 15 million.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 pm

i just wonder how they can justify charging 20m when they bought him for just over 10m, how has become twice the player with sitting on the bench at man shity, disgraceful, offer 15m and thats it i say.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Well, with an improved bid by Bayern and ManCity looking for a replacement (? - aren't they planning on buying the 10 best CBs anyway, so why worry about finding a replacement just for an injured bench player??), then we should at least be happy that maybe this going to happen. Bayern probably figured if they were dumb enough to take Lucio back and pay such high salary demands and a transfer fee, then why not just up the Boateng transfer fee by a little more and get a younger player who is not past his prime.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby armbrust » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Arjen Robben
Jerome Boateng is closer to sign a contract for Bayern. FC Bayern Munchen and Man City could make a deal in the next few days about Jerome Boateng... Man City wanted 25.000.00 € and Bayern offered 12,5 mil... But they are closer and closer to make a deal :)
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ggrimaldi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 am

armbrust wrote:Jerome Boateng is closer to sign a contract for Bayern. FC Bayern Munchen and Man City could make a deal in the next few days about Jerome Boateng... Man City wanted 25.000.00 € and Bayern offered 12,5 mil... But they are closer and closer to make a deal :)

I don't think 12,5 mil gap between our offer and what City wants is close enough. But I hope Armburst is right that deal could be made in the next few days.
ggrimaldi
Getting the hang of it

Postby Alberto » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 am

Robben just post this on his facebook profile:

"...Jerome Boateng is closer to sign a contract for Bayern. FC Bayern Munchen and Man City could make a deal in the next few days about Jerome Boateng... Man City wanted 25.000.00 € and Bayern offered 12,5 mil... But they are closer and closer to make a deal :)..."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arjen-Rob ... ICIAL.PAGE
"El llocu nun ye l'home que perdió la razón. El llocu ye l'home que perdió tou, menos la razón..." G.K. Chesterton
Alberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 am

That's quite a gap. I don't think ManCity actually wants 20or even 25mil, if we offer 15mil I bet they accept.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 am

Didn't ManCity declare a 20M price tag?
The gap us around 8M... Problem is that we don't want to pay 20M for a young defender....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:36 am

bayern will pay 20 million looks like it
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Payam » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:46 am

Bayern33 wrote:bayern will pay 20 million looks like it

Pure stupidity from our side if true.
Not because I doubt Boatengs ability, but because if we really pay that sum for a young CB we will be condemned to a eternity of paying extravagant sums of money to get other clubs players..(More so than today, ManC style!)
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby quaazi » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am

Not worth 20 mil. Not that good and consistent of a player, not that viable of a financial move.

If we're going to overpay, let's do 15 mil for Vidal. Not 20 mil for Boateng.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am

Bayern33 wrote:bayern will pay 20 million looks like it

Source please.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News