You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby München Minded » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Does this actually mean something? The big road block is ManCity -- if those guys just let him leave, then it will happen.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Conquistador » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 am

Arjen Robben
Manchester City's Jerome Boateng: I have agreed a four-year deal with Bayern Munich

http://www.facebook.com/ARJEN.ROBBEN.OFFICIAL.PAGE
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 am

Conquistador wrote:Arjen Robben
Manchester City's Jerome Boateng: I have agreed a four-year deal with Bayern Munich

http://www.facebook.com/ARJEN.ROBBEN.OFFICIAL.PAGE

Element says he's earning a 5.5M salary there.... Question is, how much are we paying? :o
It shouldn't be much less than 5.5M, or h :o wouldn't have agreed.... On the other hand, he is still a talent, not a proven WC defender --> Paying a lot to him does not make sense...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 pm

The wages in England are shown different...when media in England say that player earns 5.5mil€ they mean it is a gross money that club pays. While they have around 46% TAX [if I remember right] so that comes out around 2.9 mil€ per season. That is not much.

And I believe he would also be ready to agree on a smaller deal like 2mil€/year as he really wants to play for us:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

I just can't wait to see if this transfer actually happens, we desparately need a decent CB, and the one we are linked with and we get all kinds of delays and problems -- we had an easier time getting Neuer!

What the &*%$#@ those &**#$%#$@ **&&*&* ^%^%^% idiots need to sell him to us!!

:F*CK: :YOU: ManCity!! *Just had to add that* :mrgreen:
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 am

says on the BBC website that Bayern have afiled in a bid for Boateng, so now turning their attentions for Alex as Man City failed to agree a fee.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13783530.stm
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:33 am

München Minded wrote:What the &*%$#@ those &**#$%#$@ **&&*&* ^%^%^% idiots need to sell him to us!!

Easy man. This is unfair behaviour towards Manchester City if you take it from their point of view. After all, we did the same thing with a certain Owen Hargreaves. Clubs shouldn't just roll over at the players' demands. If they want to keep an unhappy player, they have every right to do so as there is a contract in place.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 am

MUTU wrote:
München Minded wrote:What the &*%$#@ those &**#$%#$@ **&&*&* ^%^%^% idiots need to sell him to us!!

Easy man. This is unfair behaviour towards Manchester City if you take it from their point of view. After all, we did the same thing with a certain Owen Hargreaves. Clubs shouldn't just roll over at the players' demands. If they want to keep an unhappy player, they have every right to do so as there is a contract in place.

Thats not it, the fact that City basically has 2342048 defenders and bought Boateng only last year. He barely played, got injured, and except his proce to have gone UP? WTF?

Hargreaves was actually one of our best players so its normal we didnt wanna sell him. Boateng for them is like us not selling Breno for a value higher than what we paid for him (12M).
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:46 am

SilentStrike wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Thats not it, the fact that City basically has 2342048 defenders and bought Boateng only last year. He barely played, got injured, and except his proce to have gone UP? WTF?

Hargreaves was actually one of our best players so its normal we didnt wanna sell him. Boateng for them is like us not selling Breno for a value higher than what we paid for him (12M).

From their point of view, they bought him because he think he was very worthwile for the price, especially since he had broken into the German NT. He joined the time but was riddled with injuries so they couldn't see the true Boateng. They're still eager to do so, and he's still very young though. The only reason they have for selling is that he wants to leave.

Comparing Boateng to Breno is incorrect. Breno:
- joined without experience
- did not get injured in his first season
- did not play because he didn't convince the coaches
- has disappointed for years

Boateng:
- joined with international experience
- got injured in his first season
- did not play because he was out injured
- didn't disappoint when fit
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

I was trying to be funny and sarcastic as well as a side of seriousness as ManCity are acting too strict on a player who wants to leave them anyway. So sorry if I offended anyone, which is why I put any crazy lingo in the format of !@$%$%^^&...

Anyway, We could just get Alex and line-up Boateng for next season, or even wait and see if ManCity sign additional defenders this Summer and get Boateng toward the latter half of the transfer window.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Bayern33 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 am

Man city will wait until they sign another defender and then let him come to us. Bayern need to act quicker for pre season traing. Alex or boateng doesnt matter who we get. Alex is better at the moment because of experience but boateng will be better in the future. best solution get them both :D
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:50 am

I want them both also but Man City don't need other defenders like u're suggesting.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:19 pm

I say we back off from Boateng -- which it seems we did -- and then see what ManCity want. Because truthfully the rumours around who they want to buy indicate that Boateng will be a bench player at best.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Bayern will NOT go for Lucio if Boateng deal fail
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am

Kicker: Initially, Manchester City were asking for 25 million euros for Boateng (as much as Robben cost FC Bayern!).

Most importantly though, they report that Man City are looking for a replacement for Boateng. Apparently, FC Bayern may have offered a much improved bid.

Source: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... lucio.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News