You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:47 pm

I think Nerlinger probably made one of the most basic haggling mistakes possible.
From what I read in the news Bayern STARTED with an offer around 13M thinking it would be immediately accepted.

But no anyone who has visited a developing country knows that in negotiating they should have started far lower if they wanted to end up at 12-13M. Mancity is just trying to pull as many millions they can out of this transfer.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby BayernIsDBest » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Toure will return in September 2011 when his ban ends
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

SilentStrike wrote:I think Nerlinger probably made one of the most basic haggling mistakes possible.
From what I read in the news Bayern STARTED with an offer around 13M thinking it would be immediately accepted.

But no anyone who has visited a developing country knows that in negotiating they should have started far lower if they wanted to end up at 12-13M. Mancity is just trying to pull as many millions they can out of this transfer.

Yep -- it seems we started to high then. Should have started at like €9 mill, then worked up to €13 -- but with us starting so high, they believe we can pay more. I hate ManCity, I hope they fail.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernIsDBest » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Yh agree with d above

But I'm certain they'll go down on ther price demand because they would have to clear spaces in the first team for all their new signings and it seems like Mancini is going to by lots of players and all of them would want/need first team football and Mancini has asked his board for extra funding, which proves hes going to buy more players in the already tight squad.
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bayern33 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:21 pm

SilentStrike wrote:I think Nerlinger probably made one of the most basic haggling mistakes possible.

bayern offered man city 8 million euro first up and it was rejected, Nerlinger knows what hes doing. He got us Neuer, rafhina, peterson and soon beoateng.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Bayern33 wrote: Nerlinger knows what hes doing. He got us Neuer, rafhina, peterson and soon beoateng.

Not that i want to criticize Nerlinger

but we Got Petersen because of his release Clause

and Neuer because of Hoeness not Nerlinger
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Conquistador » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 pm

NERLINGER RAUS!
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Not sure Nerlinger knows what he is doing.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby eliasov » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:58 pm

hopefully oliver kahn will replace the puppet nerlinger ....
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I would love to see Kahn fill that role. He is more agressive and assertive in what he says and wants -- like Hoeness. Nerlinger does act like the puppet.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 pm

you are being too harsh on him...

He is clearly the best choice for us...If he was not good enough Ulli would not appoint him as a Manager.

It is not all about screaming and being in the media...what makes you a good manager is that you buy players for a good value and I believe he is doing what he is supposed to do.

We are all too used of Ulli being our manager and doing things his own way...I can name you at least 10 bad signings Ulli made in last 10 years of his manager career and another 10 mistakes [not signing when he should].

Let's give this guy a chance because he does nothing without of our boards approval and they all agree on a transfer before we officially send an offer for a certain player. It was not much different when Ulli was our GM..he also talked it out with our board.

That is the way things are done at our club and it is the only good way.

Now back on topic guys ---> Boateng
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:17 pm

You want cheap CB, look at ManUtd, they pay 18mil euro for young 19 year old CB from Blackburn (Phil Jones)
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... jones-from
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:you are being too harsh on him...

He is clearly the best choice for us...If he was not good enough Ulli would not appoint him as a Manager.

It is not all about screaming and being in the media...what makes you a good manager is that you buy players for a good value and I believe he is doing what he is supposed to do.

We are all too used of Ulli being our manager and doing things his own way...I can name you at least 10 bad signings Ulli made in last 10 years of his manager career and another 10 mistakes [not signing when he should].

Let's give this guy a chance because he does nothing without of our boards approval and they all agree on a transfer before we officially send an offer for a certain player. It was not much different when Ulli was our GM..he also talked it out with our board.

That is the way things are done at our club and it is the only good way.

Now back on topic guys ---> Boateng

:wink: what's wrong with "...screaming and being in the media" or even yelling at the media?! :mrgreen: -- Nerlinger was good enough to be a pawn for the board -- then Uli still gets to call the shots. I believe uli never wanted to give up his old role. :mrgreen:
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby BayernIsDBest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 pm

yh man utd have made a great signing but I dont think they really need him, they already have some great defenders and that price it is a bit shifty, they have the likes of Vidic (WC), Rio (PRICK), Evans (*) Smalling (*).

Back to Boateng, I think he should put in a transfer request to push his way out of the player filled club, this may increase the chances of shitty accepting our offer.
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

CroCHEF wrote:You want cheap CB, look at ManUtd, they pay 18mil euro for young 19 year old CB from Blackburn (Phil Jones)
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... jones-from

I wouldn't say that a 18 mil deal for a 19 year old CB from Blackburn is a good deal. Unless he's as good as Lucio or Puyol or something.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News