You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby munchen99 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:47 am

^ Yea we need at least 1 more defender
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 am

Jerome Boateng is asking Manchester City to let him go to Bayern

"The price is till unsolved ,I Really want to go to Munich , The Rest must be solved by others "

then he added "I am Optimistic and i hope that it works , it will be clear in the next weeks , From my side Everything is Clear "
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Element wrote:Jerome Boateng is asking Manchester City to let him go to Bayern

"The price is till unsolved ,I Really want to go to Munich , The Rest must be solved by others "

then he added "I am Optimistic and i hope that it works , it will be clear in the next weeks , From my side Everything is Clear "

Great news. I'd personally pay even 12-13 million for him, but after the previous very smart businesses from our board I want to see the deal done for under 10 mil :twisted:
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 pm

I think this deal gets done but not for a week or two. I say we end up paying 13mil for him.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 pm

IF the deal doesnt work out then thats his own fault and stupidity for choosing mancity last year when they had plenty other good defenders. I dont feel bad for him at all.
I think we should in no way pay more than they payed for him last year. Infact I think it should be at least one mil less.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayern33 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 am

lets look at the facts boys about this transfer news, Firstly boateng has come out and said that he is in agrement with bayern over a contract, which means man city has given him permission to talk to us. So Man City will let him go otherwise they wouldnt let us talk with him. I think in the end what will happen is bayern will pay 12-13 million with bonus up to 20 million like we did with neuer. Man City will not let him go otherwise
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mazen96 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 am

I think sooner or later Boateng will come. And as Bayern33 said, i think we will pay around his original price +Bonuses. Exactly like we did with Neuer.I think Boateng is the best option we can get right now. Plus he said he wanted to come.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 am

Bayern33 wrote: in the end what will happen is bayern will pay 12-13 million with bonus up to 20 million like we did with neuer. Man City will not let him go otherwise

If we Agree on this then we Are officially Idiots

Am saying this and am A J.Boateng fan
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernIsDBest » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 am

Agree with above, 20 mill way too much.
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 pm

if we are willing to pay 20M for boateng then hell throw an additional 10 and go for vidic :twisted:

i dont think our management are that stupid though... we will eventually get him for 12M max... city are still buying players but not selling...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:28 pm

With 20 & if we offer a 5-6 million a year contract maybe we can have Chilleni too.

With 15 Million odd Plus a similar contract we have a SOLID CHANCE of getting Alex too.

I am ok with Boateng.The kid has lots of potential but I would prefer a proven defender who has 2-3 more years & who will help a Badstuber-Gustavo-Breno grow into a better Central Defender.

10-12 Million should be the maximum for Boateng.Seriously City are going get atleast 1 or 2 CD after having Toure & Kompany they are looking at guys liks Vertogen.I cant believe Man City are stupid enough to even ask for 20 Million for a fringe player who they wont play much & that player is an unproven Central Defender who has achieved nothing great in European football at the moment.

It's just stupid of City unless they dont care about FFP & will fund in enough to have a squad of 50-60 if needed only to weaken other teams by not allowing them to get stronger.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 pm

MoFattal wrote:i dont think our management are that stupid though... we will eventually get him for 12M max... city are still buying players but not selling..

Our Board said that the Maximum they want to pay for Jerome Boateng is 12.5 million euros which is the Transfer Fee That Manchester City payed to sign Boateng from Hamburg
Mr.S wrote:With 20 & if we offer a 5-6 million a year contract maybe we can have Chilleni too.

yeah , true that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 pm

toure is banned for 6 months and man city will be planning with boateng has his replacement that is why the price is so high
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Bayern33 wrote:toure is banned for 6 months and man city will be planning with boateng has his replacement that is why the price is so high

Look at their CBs

1-Kolo Toure (Banned)
2-Jerome boateng (wants to leave)
3-Vincent Kompany
4-Joleon Lescott
5-Nedum Onuoha
6-Dedryck Boyata

they also Have Nigel De Jong and Micah Richards who also play CB in Emergency cases !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm

I think the possibilities of getting him is 80% it just needs time and they will sell him with our terms also Vidal

Unless Boateng & Vidal stopped fighting to leave
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News