You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby Paddy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

München Minded wrote:
Paddy wrote:Are you crazy? Mertersacker? #-o

My point was Bayern are interested in getting a German CB it seems -- which is why I listed several German players. I agree Merte has gone down hill a little, but look at the team he is in -- Werder are not the ideal defending team, also he made a mistake in wanting to stay there instead of grow, so now he is just becoming a stagnant player. I think he is a player who can be revived in the right team and become great again.

The thing is, Mertaersacker is as slow as Van Buyten and if you want a player like that in your team you need a faster CB partner to clean up the mess but Badstuber is not fast.. Boateng would be much better as he's faster.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:08 am

Paddy wrote:
München Minded wrote:
Paddy wrote:Are you crazy? Mertersacker? #-o

My point was Bayern are interested in getting a German CB it seems -- which is why I listed several German players. I agree Merte has gone down hill a little, but look at the team he is in -- Werder are not the ideal defending team, also he made a mistake in wanting to stay there instead of grow, so now he is just becoming a stagnant player. I think he is a player who can be revived in the right team and become great again.

The thing is, Mertaersacker is as slow as Van Buyten and if you want a player like that in your team you need a faster CB partner to clean up the mess but Badstuber is not fast.. Boateng would be much better as he's faster.

If the price is right.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munchen99 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:23 am

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Gustavo! he is fast as hell- and I'd rather have van buyten for free than pay for mertesacker- at least van buyten already knows the club- and they are about the same level anyway. Boateng is a decent transfer for the right price- I just wish badstuber and Breno were better...Breno has been a big big disappointment!!! hopefully this year he gets a fair go and reaches his potential!
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:13 pm

munchen99 wrote:Everyone seems to have forgotten about Gustavo! he is fast as hell- and I'd rather have van buyten for free than pay for mertesacker- at least van buyten already knows the club- and they are about the same level anyway. Boateng is a decent transfer for the right price- I just wish badstuber and Breno were better...Breno has been a big big disappointment!!! hopefully this year he gets a fair go and reaches his potential!

I haven't, I love Gustavo and was mentioning him as being a CB next season - I am thinking Heynckes and Nerlinger were only getting one CB for a reason. I would like Gustavo and another purchased top class CB -- maybe Boateng, but as you said for the right price. Gustavo is tall and fast and defends well, set him behind two top class DM players like Schweini-Vidal or even Tymo, and another top CB and we will be strong defensively along with Rafinha and Lahm at fullbacks and Neuer as keeper.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernIsDBest » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm

yep it will be a solid defence but also a brilliant attck with our full backs attacking and with shweini and vidal killing the opposition with killa passes.
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 pm

München Minded wrote:only getting one CB for a reason

Could be Badstuber though. Or even Breno.

I think Gustavo will only play as CB if we sign Vidal, even though we have Tymo as CDM too. Unless Heynckes plays Kroos there.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

His path will lead back to the Bundesliga, and he also knows where. This has made ​​it clear Jerome Boateng now unequivocal. "I want to Bayern, " said the player from Manchester City for a Nike event in Hamburg. The master record remains probably no other choice than to wait - especially as the decision of Manchester City first in these days of negotiations available.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bund ... ayern.html
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Good, he can pressure Man City just like Vidal can pressure Leverkusen
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Great he wants to join FC Bayern and he's already agreed in principle to a four-year contract. All that remains is the agreement with Manchester City, but they are still worlds apart...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Yup, he can twist the Man City arms a bit. No way are they going to keep a player with his wages on the bench if he doesn't even want to be there. Just sell for the same money you got him and be happy, twats.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Kind of frustrating for the player, Bayern and the fans -- all because they want to play hardball. I hope every player ManCity wants to buy has their prices jacked up way higher than they already have been, then maybe they can see how frustrating it can be. Yet ManCity are the first to complain that everyone has high prices -- bunch of hypocrites.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby BayernIsDBest » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

München Minded wrote:I hope every player ManCity wants to buy has their prices jacked up way higher than they already have been

[-o< [-o< [-o<
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Great he wants to join FC Bayern and he's already agreed in principle to a four-year contract. All that remains is the agreement with Manchester City, but they are still worlds apart...

Thing is

We Signed Petersen because of his Transfer Clause

We Signed Rafinha Because he Put Pressure on his club , and because Genoa's President owes us one because we gave him Toni For Free

We signed Neuer Because He wanted to go , but most importantly His contract expires in 2012 and Schalke needs money , so We got him ( had his contract been till 2013 , we would not have got him)

We Have good cards on Vidal Because He Wants to Join Bayern , Jupp Heynckes is our coach and Most importantly his contract ends in 2012 , so last chance to make money

While in Jerome Boateng : He wants to Join Bayern , other than that we Have nothing , His contract is valid for a long time and Last Thing Man City needs is Money

So like Rummenigge said , it might take Long time

Our Board however announced that we will finish all of our transfer transactions in 20 June , Because training starts in 27 June and Bayern wants the Squad to be ready before that so that all players Train together from the first minute

and those 7 days between 20 june and 27 june have been set so that the players can go and come back from Holidays , and also settle in Muenchen

so that ALL can only focus on Training
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby uzi716 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Only 11 more days? Suddenly I am no longer confident we will bring in a lot of players. Besides Boateng and Vidal there haven't been a lot of concrete rumors linking us to players.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 pm

If we get Boateng, I'd be a happy camper. The defence would be much improved plus an awesome partnership of Gustavo-Schweini in the middle and an awesome attack. Vidal would just be a bonus, not to mention the likely arrival of Usami and we have a potenitally a god replacement for Robbery.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News