You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Subotic is very overrated by you guys. Hummels is much better.

I also prefer Hummels and Subotic but they are not realistic transfers if you ask me. Boateng is not world class but he is good. I can't think of a realistic world class CB that we could get.

10-12M for Boateng is OK. He is part of the German National squad and that is also very important for us because we will have great chemistry in the team next season with Neuer, Boateng*, Lahm, Badstuber, Schweini, Müller, Gomez, Klose*,

Boateng is young, he knows BL, and he has some experience in Europa League and World Cup where he played in different positions and never underperformed
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Telecaster » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:29 pm

I think 12M for Boateng is an alright price to pay to be honest. He's still going to develop and he's proven in the Bundesliga and on an international level (World Cup). In all honesty I would like to see us sign Boateng and Alex. I think that they would make a fantastic pairing. I also think that they're quite realistic transfers. Despite their current stance, I think Man City will come around and realise that they can't just keep accumulating players and that they should be willing to listen to realistic offers. As for Alex, he's fallen down the defensive pecking order at Chelsea, behind Terry, Luiz and even Ivanovic, but he's still a fantastic defender and despite being somewhat injury prone, is really exactly what we need from a CB. He's also at a good age (28 I think) - he's experienced but at the same time young enough to still perform at a high level for years to come.

In all honesty, I really do think that a Neuer; Rafinha, Alex, Boateng, Lahm backline would be able to take us to the Champions League final.
Telecaster
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Conquistador » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 pm

^Why are you forgetting Badstuber?
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Why don't we try to lure Chiellini out of that wreckage Juve?
He must be quite dissatisfied playing at a team with so much trouble.... and not being able to play in Europe.....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Telecaster » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Conquistador wrote:^Why are you forgetting Badstuber?

I still think he needs another season to develop before he is ready to play in the Champions League. His performances in the CL last campaign (and indeed, the campaign before that) have been less than impressive. I think he has potential, but he needs time.
Telecaster
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm

dambun wrote:Why don't we try to lure Chiellini out of that wreckage Juve?
He must be quite dissatisfied playing at a team with so much trouble.... and not being able to play in Europe....

he will cost Big money

but he deserves it i think

Very good defender
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Element wrote:Subotic =P~ =P~

I LOVE THAT DEFENDER

he said he doesnt want to move Bayern and wants to move to man Utd/Chelsea
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 pm

I was on youtube and saw 2 SHORT videos of Jerome Boateng

IN the first one i have a question , Was it a foul or not , he hit the ball first i think ?

2nd Video Boateng doing a successful dribble on Robben (and no i did not switch their names accidently)-
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:11 pm

What the hell he tackled that brilliantly and gets a card? "Lunge lunge lunge" your mother! :evil:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 pm

quaazi wrote:What the hell he tackled that brilliantly and gets a card? "Lunge lunge lunge" your mother!

So , not a foul?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Element wrote:
quaazi wrote:What the hell he tackled that brilliantly and gets a card? "Lunge lunge lunge" your mother!

So , not a foul?

Look, ha touch ball first... that mean its not foul, but if ref think that tackle was close to injury he can give a foul and yellow...
its 50-50 situation some ref will give yellow, some nothing
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 pm

When i saw it and SAID AWESOME TACKLE

then the Referee gave him a yellow

I was surprised , then i saw the replay and all i could see is A GOOD SLIDE

this is why am asking
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby solarprism » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm

dambun wrote:Why don't we try to lure Chiellini out of that wreckage Juve?
He must be quite dissatisfied playing at a team with so much trouble.... and not being able to play in Europe.....

:mrgreen: because Italian mafia will cut something from him if he want to leave.
Beside from Alex and Boateng, is there any CB we linked to ?
solarprism
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby quaazi » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

It wasn't dangerous. It LOOKED dangerous because of how he was flying, but it was absolutely not dangerous. Just very visual.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby armbrust » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 pm

IN the first one i have a question , Was it a foul or not , he hit the ball first i think ?

Old rules says no just because he hit the ball first, it doesnt mather if he brakes a leg, so far he hit the ball first its not a faul.

New rules: danguerous play: foul, the yellow card was borderline, depends of previus foulls

Act , if you are looking from the wrong angle it could seem like a red card.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News