You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 am

IMHO we should offer less than 10m for Boateng. If Man City are asking for more we should try a really top CB, not a possible good one.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayern33 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 am

AvatarX wrote:IMHO we should offer less than 10m for Boateng. If Man City are asking for more we should try a really top CB, not a possible good one.

I agree but who would sell us a top quality CD for 20 million??? Mexes was FREE (cant beleive we did go after him), Everyone who has coached boateng only has good things to say about him. I think that he would be worth 15 million max otherwise give dortmund 20 million for hummels.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 am

Bayern33 wrote:
AvatarX wrote:IMHO we should offer less than 10m for Boateng. If Man City are asking for more we should try a really top CB, not a possible good one.

I agree but who would sell us a top quality CD for 20 million??? Mexes was FREE (cant beleive we did go after him), Everyone who has coached boateng only has good things to say about him. I think that he would be worth 15 million max otherwise give dortmund 20 million for hummels.

We can, but he'll stay at Dortmund. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 am

I never want that traitor here [-X
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 am

I don't think there is much chance that they will. Not for what is a reserve player who has effectively just sat on a bench all year. Man City paid £10.2m, so that's about 12m euros (I think). So, an asking figure of 20m euros for a fringe player is ridiclous from City.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 am

CroCHEF wrote:I never want that traitor here [-X

We don't know what the future holds my friend, but I share your opinion, too.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 am

lau03143 wrote:

I don't think there is much chance that they will. Not for what is a reserve player who has effectively just sat on a bench all year. Man City paid £10.2m, so that's about 12m euros (I think). So, an asking figure of 20m euros for a fringe player is ridiclous from City.

It's unwritten rule if any player is unhappy or he doesn't play in his current team, the price is falling down. In general, Boateng doesn't worth 10.2 mil. pounds anymore. [-X

I can agree with your comment about ridiculous thinking in ManCity. It's pointless. :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby dambun » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Hopefully ManCity are just bluffing and will sell Boateng to us for less than 10M... Maybe they're just trying to raise the price!

Anyway... We could always go for a cheaper older one... Friedrich for example, would be good for CB.... And then next summer we can buy Hummels for 8M :mrgreen:

Whether or not we get Boateng, we should go for an experienced CB, like Friedrich... Our defense is already too young...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby armbrust » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:13 pm

I never want that traitor here

So far i know we were who kicked him out.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paddy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah, lol. Bayern were the ones who betrayed Hummels. People should get their facts straight before judging and insulting players and other people.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 pm

I agree with dambun...it just can be good if we plan to play with Boateng-Badstuber or Breno...

You cant win anything with young CB-s...sure in BL but not in CL...and Boateng really does not have any experience.

I would rather splash 20mil € for Hummels who has much more experience and is at the top of his game for 2-3 years now.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby dejodejo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm

manch city are crazy people!!!!!!20 million for boateng after such a season he made there is maddnes!they should sell him for 8 mill,that is the real value for him at the moment.the right prize.i think they know the bayern plans for him(he will play at bayern like at germany under 21) and want to make advantage based on the importans of this player in bayern plans.i think we should do everything to get him,and next year take hummels and after that the duo it would be perfect for 10 years.maybe with the national team too.i see badstuber more like a defensive middfillder more than a center-back.is too slow for a center back.on the position as defensive middfielder he can many thing very good.he has power,good pass with his left,vision,good kick,i think in a middfield with two defensive,like bayern 2010 he can play the part of schweinsteiger,or in the middfield with 3 he can play like left defensive. neuer
boteng hummels
rahfina lahm
schweini badstuber
robben muller ribery

gomez.

or

neuer
boateng(VAN BUYTEN) hummels (BRENO)

rafinha (LAHM) lahm(CONTENTO)

l.gustavo (TYMOSCHUK)

schweini(MULLER) badstuber (ALABA)

robben(muller) ribery(kroos)
gomez (PETERSEN,MULLER)

IN THIS WAY MULLER CAN ALWAYS PLAY.HIS NUMBER ONE JOLY.

A DREAM TEAM FC BAYERN

THE DREAM

NEUER

BOATENG HUMMELS

LAHM AOGO

SCHWEINTEIGER

GOTZE OZIL

MULLER SCHURRLE

GOMEZ
dejodejo
Getting the hang of it

Postby dejodejo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:57 pm

BOATENG FOR PUYOL,HUMMELS FOR PIQUE,LAHM FOR DANI ALVES,SCHWEINI FOR BUSQETS,GOTZE FOR XAVI,OZIL FOR INIESTA,SCHURRLE FOR PEDRO,MULLER FOR MESSI AND GOMEZ FOR VILLA. BEAUTIFULL EEE?
dejodejo
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:00 pm

it looks good but somehow weird:)

Please write about tactics in tactics thread...let's stick to topic:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Payam » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 pm

dejodejo wrote:BOATENG FOR PUYOL,HUMMELS FOR PIQUE,LAHM FOR DANI ALVES,SCHWEINI FOR BUSQETS,GOTZE FOR XAVI,OZIL FOR INIESTA,SCHURRLE FOR PEDRO,MULLER FOR MESSI AND GOMEZ FOR VILLA. BEAUTIFULL EEE?

For the love of God, we are NOT Barcelona, we don't want to be Barcelona!
We are Bayern Munchen, geez
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News