You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby München Minded » Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 pm

The scary part of this transfer are the injuries, but he is a young player and maybe we can keep him fit. Question is what other CBs are we going for to cover when he gets injured. Breno is out for a while, while we have Badstuber. DvB is getting old and is worthless anyway.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon May 16, 2011 10:47 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Doesnt take away the fact that he's a little pushover without strong character. And I too dont think hes right for the job and should be fired, but not for this reason.

of course not for this reason

but he has done zero positive things

only good thing he did was starting the loaning of youngsters program , and it ended with SELLING Ekici!!!

so he is a complete fail
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Tue May 17, 2011 7:10 am

How do you know which programs and initiatives were started by Nerlinger? Do you have a seat on the board? Or are you judging the programs based on who announced them? The former is unlikely, the latter is stupid.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby imicus » Tue May 17, 2011 9:20 am

9 mill. is the price, according to http://www.fussballtransfers.com/, a real bargain, maybe even we can reduce it to eight.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 am

quaazi wrote:How do you know which programs and initiatives were started by Nerlinger? Do you have a seat on the board? Or are you judging the programs based on who announced them? The former is unlikely, the latter is stupid.

Actually Nerlinger said so

He said that He will Start Working more on loaning young players (actually if i remember correctly , he said every year) so that they get playing time and develop well so that they can help fc bayern munich
imicus wrote:9 mill. is the price, according to http://www.fussballtransfers.com/, a real bargain, maybe even we can reduce it to eight.

Actually This is Based on Daily Mail

Daily Mail reports that Manchester City are expecting 9 million euros from Bayern to give them Jerome Boateng
a main reason behind this is the coming soon fair play rule that allows the team to have a maximum of 25 players in their squad

while Manchester city has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more that 25

so they have to let players go
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Tue May 17, 2011 9:43 am

Element wrote:a main reason behind this is the coming soon fair play rule that allows the team to have a maximum of 25 players in their squad

while Manchester city has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more that 25

so they have to let players go

I hope our Board wouldn't miss out such an opportunity .... [-o<
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 am

Element wrote:Actually Nerlinger said so

He said that He will Start Working more on loaning young players (actually if i remember correctly , he said every year) so that they get playing time and develop well so that they can help fc bayern munich

It is extremely unlikely that this is the only initiative he's taken. Don't forget he has higher-ups to pander to.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 am

quaazi wrote:It is extremely unlikely that this is the only initiative he's taken. Don't forget he has higher-ups to pander to.

Actually he is the sports director and manager , so it is his job
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:09 pm

i can only see this as a good signing for bayern around 10 million he can play Rb and LB and CB and his young and will only get better.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 17, 2011 3:34 pm

10M would be fair and a great transfer for both teams.

They need to make money selling players to pay salaries and buy new players (financial fair play) and we get one of the best German defenders.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Psychaz » Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm

i don't see City letting him go that cheap
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby chardos » Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm

With City having to reduce their squad numbers, it would be great if we could get Boateng or Kompany out of them. 10m for Boateng would be a fantastic deal.
chardos

"That is football, we have seen it in the past. It is not always the better team that have the cup in the end .. It is hard to find words for that, but football is not everything."
-Thomas Müller
chardos
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby uzi716 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:58 am

Psychaz wrote:i don't see City letting him go that cheap

They might not have a choice. They have to cut that squad down so they might look to get rid of some players for cheap.

A team like us should take advantage of that.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 am

chardos wrote:With City having to reduce their squad numbers, it would be great if we could get Boateng or Kompany out of them. 10m for Boateng would be a fantastic deal.

With Boateng it's possible... as for Kompany he was their player of the season so I doubt that City will let him go (even though I pray they will [-o< )
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayern33 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

city will want around 10-12 million for him, i think we will pay 10 million with 2 million on performance basis
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News