You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby Element » Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Jerome Boateng was asked about if he had an agreement with Bayern

he said " Not this is not true"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayern33 » Fri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm

i think that the main stumble block will be man city coach and the board for city. boateng will want to come for a fresh start and to come back home
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Fri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Bayern33 wrote:i think that the main stumble block will be man city coach and the board for city. boateng will want to come for a fresh start and to come back home

the thing is, i don't think he wants to come here, i was in his situation, i'd cash for a couple years at city then move :lol:
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri May 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Like he'll starve here. Good to know even the users here are cash wh*res. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Psychaz wrote:the thing is, i don't think he wants to come here, i was in his situation, i'd cash for a couple years at city then move

Why? Just a single season is enough to live luxuriously for a lifetime, and he'd still have a huge salary at Bayern, just not as big.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Nerlinger said about J.Boateng " He is surely a player that we are keeping our eyes on and rating highly , but nothing has been cleared yet"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Paddy wrote:Like he'll starve here. Good to know even the users here are cash wh*res. :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Mon May 16, 2011 3:16 am

Eyes up. Boateng has been confirmed according to Kicker.de

Kicker magazine just published what might be the first confirmation on a defender transfer for FCB.

The only two things confirmed by the article though are that he is coming and a four year contract. Before you go clicking away to kicker's website, note that as of this time, there was no online news. Instead, FCB blog site http://www.fcbayernreport.com was kind enough to put up a jpg with a copy of the publication. Included here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 am

All I will say about Boateng is that he is better as a central defender than a wingback, he is big and strong and has decent skills, but he isn't an offensive powerhouse at LB/RB or a defensive one either. He does give you some experience in defense, but if I had the choice I would rather have Kompany from Man City.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 am

I agree... he is a much better CB than a FB.... But he is also a rather safe backup for FB, too.....
Very very good signing IMO.... (if for a good price)

The only worrying thing is that it won't be good, if we face ManCity.... because their strikers will know his weaknesses....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AMLN » Mon May 16, 2011 5:26 am

Boateng and Badstuber are a very promising CB pair
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 am

dambun wrote:I agree... he is a much better CB than a FB.... But he is also a rather safe backup for FB, too.....

The only worrying thing is that it won't be good, if we face ManCity.... because their strikers will know his weaknesses....

First off the odds of Bayern playing Man City in the CL qualifying round are slim and even if we did happen by chance to get them in a two legged affair, Tevez is most likely gone this summer and Balotelli is too unrational to know anybodys weakness so that is the last thing I would be worried about at this time.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Mon May 16, 2011 5:38 am

eddinanM3 wrote:
dambun wrote:I agree... he is a much better CB than a FB.... But he is also a rather safe backup for FB, too.....

First off the odds of Bayern playing Man City in the CL qualifying round are slim and even if we did happen by chance to get them in a two legged affair, Tevez is most likely gone this summer and Balotelli is too unrational to know anybodys weakness so that is the last thing I would be worried about at this time.

It's a 20% chance according to Mutu....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby shileno » Mon May 16, 2011 6:09 am

AMLN wrote:Boateng and Badstuber are a very promising CB pair

[-o< Let's pray for that

I hope we get another CB, someone with more experience. We already know very well what means having a young defense, unless our board is making long-term plans and sticking with Badstuber, Gustavo and Boateng.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 am

Well, looks like we got him.

Still not convinced about him, but hopefully he will shut me up. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News