You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby aria » Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 pm

again we are overpaying for a player that is not exactly what we need. I am sure schalke will sell hoewedes for 17 .
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Wed May 04, 2011 11:43 pm

ballackfcb wrote:
Lindi33 wrote:
MUTU wrote:He is an important part of our planning. We play next season to qualify for the Champions League - with Jerome. He is not for sale"

=D> =D>

Don't Man city have Richards and Zabaleta at RB. So Boateng is 3rd choice and Man city won't sell. :?

I would rather have Boateng than van der wiel as Boateng can play LB,CB and RB :D

if he cannot get in Man City's first team squad why should be enough for us?

what happened to the Bayern that bought the best, guess this is what its come to now cheapskating out on a at best average CB, when their are much better options out there with experience: Alex for example

Don't know about you people but i don't see a Boateng- Badstuber defence striking fear into the world's best striker's, it might be good one day, but its way to inexperienced, we have to buy a CB with experience, who does Badstuber have to learn off for example, no one because we sold our best defender for peanuts and Jerome Boateng isn't anywhere near the calibur needed to replace him

my $0.02

Bash me if you want but its my opinion
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 am

They have chemistry from the Under20 tournaments playing for Germany. Also he has the attributes needed for a good CB. He is like Gustavo's abilities with positional sense. I think he is worth the buy.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Stigger » Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 am

Not a fan at all of Boetangs as a LB, HOWEVER I think he would make a good CB
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 05, 2011 8:10 am

I really don't know what to think of this...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 05, 2011 11:10 am

Psychaz wrote:
if he cannot get in Man City's first team squad why should be enough for us?

what happened to the Bayern that bought the best, guess this is what its come to now cheapskating out on a at best average CB, when their are much better options out there with experience: Alex for example

Don't know about you people but i don't see a Boateng- Badstuber defence striking fear into the world's best striker's, it might be good one day, but its way to inexperienced, we have to buy a CB with experience, who does Badstuber have to learn off for example, no one because we sold our best defender for peanuts and Jerome Boateng isn't anywhere near the calibur needed to replace him

my $0.02

Bash me if you want but its my opinion

I was thinking of writing the same idea but didn't know how... thank you for doing the explanation for me :D

Badstuber-Boateng will never scare off the likes of E'to, Ronaldo, Chicharito, etc.. ( I won't mention Messi because its tooo obvious :D) ... we can get the BL with this pairing but definitely not the CL...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Bayern33 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 pm

bayern have said that they will buy 2 cd boateng is just one of them so he doesnt have to start he can be a sub or if he proves himself a regular starter
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Bayern33 wrote:bayern have said that they will buy 2 cd

When? :?:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Thu May 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Maybe Boateng-Badstuber can be our future CB duo but, not for now.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Stigger » Thu May 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Im starting to have my doubts about Badstuber, honestly besides being a really good passer, what other abilities does he have????
Last edited by Stigger on Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu May 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Stigger wrote:Im starting to have my doubts about Badstuber, honestly besides being a really good passer, what other abilities does have????

lol only starting?
ive had my doubts about him all season and now i dont even doubt anymore.
This guy is not our solution to our CB problems. YEs, last year he was good, but only because of his high concentration. Its not like hes really gifted or anything.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Badstuber said about Bayerns interest in Boateng

" I find this good ,If Bayern are looking for alternatives and reinforcements then the CB positions could use some because it is a very important position"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Fri May 06, 2011 1:01 am

For his age, Badstuber IS a gifted player. There are not many that can play in top level and against big clubs of Europe. Hummels had bad seasons, Subotic had bad seasons, Lucio had bad seasons when he was young. I wouldn't let him go, not after seeing his great performance, he's too young and can improve a lot more. Breno in the other way, only had 3 or 4 great matches, nothing else.

A young CB, in order to improve, needs a proper partner. Also, he should be a sub, play less important matches. It's a huge pressure for him to be the first CB of Bayern.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby tflags » Fri May 06, 2011 2:01 am

Element wrote:Badstuber said about Bayerns interest in Boateng

" I find this good ,If Bayern are looking for alternatives and reinforcements then the CB positions could use some because it is a very important position"

Lets hope Badstuber does not under perform based on this news.
Last edited by tflags on Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Bayern33 » Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 am

boateng said he will sit down with his wife and see what he wants to do, go to bayern or stay in man city. Bild claim hes still our number one target, bayern want him bad and nerlinger also said that they are watching him still.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News