You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby Stigger » Tue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm

No way we would pay that much for a Man City backup...we can sign Howedes for that kind of money or any decent CB in spain or italy...
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

That's too much money and totally nonsense

We should offer them a maximum of the same amount of money that they paid for him last year. Nothing more than that.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby vijay92 » Tue May 03, 2011 11:23 pm

ManCitys Sports Director Mike Rigg tells BILD: "We have big goals with Jerome. It is an important part of our planning. We play next season to qualify for the Champions League - with Jerome. It is not for sale! "

However Münchner Merkur is reporting that Bayern have signed Jerome Boateng
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 28837.html
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aria » Wed May 04, 2011 3:35 am

more than 12m euros for him does`nt make sense to me
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed May 04, 2011 7:46 am

I would have preferred a more experienced player. I hope he turns out big for FC Bayern! I just realised he's 1.92m tall... he gave me the impression of being shorter
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 am

MUTU wrote:I would have preferred a more experienced player. I hope he turns out big for FC Bayern! I just realised he's 1.92m tall... he gave me the impression of being shorter

HEHEHE I never saw him as 1.92 :D ? Really...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 am

MoFattal wrote:
MUTU wrote:I would have preferred a more experienced player. I hope he turns out big for FC Bayern! I just realised he's 1.92m tall... he gave me the impression of being shorter

HEHEHE I never saw him as 1.92 :D ? Really...

Yep, I think it's the way he sort of slouches forward when he's running, which gives the impression of being shorter than he is.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayern33 » Wed May 04, 2011 8:58 am

i hate it when there are 2 different stories. In the end i think that bayern will get him. Man city dont have room for him and never play him. they are just wanting more money.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:07 am

all the reports are saying 15-17 million and the deal is done? i hope he is worth it in the end. I like the boy but nearly 20 million come on
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 am

Clear denial by Manchester City. Mike Riggs: "We have big goals with Jerome. He is an important part of our planning. We play next season to qualify for the Champions League - with Jerome. He is not for sale"
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lindi33 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:16 am

MUTU wrote:He is an important part of our planning. We play next season to qualify for the Champions League - with Jerome. He is not for sale"

=D> =D>
Lindi33
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Bayern33 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:21 am

MUTU wrote:Clear denial by Manchester City. Mike Riggs: "We have big goals with Jerome. He is an important part of our planning. We play next season to qualify for the Champions League - with Jerome. He is not for sale"

shalke also denied also that they would not sell neuer.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Wed May 04, 2011 11:49 am

Lindi33 wrote:
MUTU wrote:He is an important part of our planning. We play next season to qualify for the Champions League - with Jerome. He is not for sale"

=D> =D>

Don't Man city have Richards and Zabaleta at RB. So Boateng is 3rd choice and Man city won't sell. :?

I would rather have Boateng than van der wiel as Boateng can play LB,CB and RB :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I would love to have Boateng but I believe Bayern still needs to keep some veteran cover in central defense, even if it means having Van Buyten around to pair with Badstuber or Boateng on occasion. Two young CBs need a little guidance, even if it's a shout from the bench. Of course, they would have to respect Van Buyten, who in turn would have to be comfortable playing sparingly. I wouldn't even mind bringing in another veteran CD, because injuries are a sure thing at some point, even if it's a game or two - could be a CL knockout match, ya know?! Anywho, I like the links to German internationals, as that's how FCB should be built.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Psychaz » Wed May 04, 2011 5:15 pm

shoot me, **** shoot me
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News