You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby Element » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Psychaz wrote:i don't really want him to be honest, he's seemed injury prone and price of 15m is too much IMO, Man City paid less for him and he's flopped there so why are we paying more?

Daily mail said that he will cost Bayern 9 million euros

but it is only Daily Mail...
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 pm

I wonder how much more Kompany would cost as compared to Boateng and if Man City would be willing to take an offer on him?
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Let's not forget that Boateng is German and he knows Neuer, Lahm, Badstuber, Schweini and co.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Let's not forget that Boateng is German and he knows Neuer, Lahm, Badstuber, Schweini and co.

and most importantly , he speaks German
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Psychaz » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:I wonder how much more Kompany would cost as compared to Boateng and if Man City would be willing to take an offer on him?

agreed i'd rather spend 20-25m on Kompany to be honest, he's much better than Boateng
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby es_bih » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:41 am

Boatneg... Is the same as badstuber. Why waste money on a performance clone. For 9 mil I would rather get Lucio back for 3 years.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Fearless » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 am

boateng >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> badstuber and who doesn't see that needs big glasses: the first was winning a european u-21 championship (and shining in it) when the first was playing in bayern II.

Well to be more precise:

anyone with two legs >>>>>>>>>>>>> badstuber
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 pm

es_bih wrote:Boatneg... Is the same as badstuber.

hahah no no defo not.
there's a million differences but I'll just mention one huuuge one: Boateng can run.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby aria » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:32 am

that is what I was saying people :
boateng has not had a successful year in man.city and also is a bit injury-prone so we must not commit to him this summer. just take him on a year-long loan deal with the option to buy for 10-12m.
this way we have more money to spend this summer and more space to maneuver in the next summer. ( we will be able to decide which is the best between kjaer/hoewedes/subotic/hummels/boateng and go for him )- just as a sidenote:
1- arne friedrich must be bought
2-we must start being more realistic about badstuber- he has a long , long way to go to become a CL winning CB
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 am

aria wrote:that is what I was saying people :
boateng has not had a successful year in man.city and also is a bit injury-prone so we must not commit to him this summer. just take him on a year-long loan deal with the option to buy for 10-12m.
this way we have more money to spend this summer and more space to maneuver in the next summer. ( we will be able to decide which is the best between kjaer/hoewedes/subotic/hummels/boateng and go for him )- just as a sidenote:
2-we must start being more realistic about badstuber- he has a long , long way to go to become a CL winning CB

agree with the loan deal, but badstuber just needs to get his confidence back.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fearless » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:57 am

Bayern33 wrote:
aria wrote:that is what I was saying people :

agree with the loan deal, but badstuber just needs to get his confidence back.

no, dammit, badstuber just needs to stop playing football, he's not making mistakes due to lack of confidence, the dude can't run, doesn't know how to use his height, has poor timing, doesn't initiate offense, he's just a plain disgrace, he was last year also, and also with the national team.. what the hell do you people see in him? Great performances against Kazakhistan???? Please
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Bayern33 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 pm

no, dammit, badstuber just needs to stop playing football, he's not making mistakes due to lack of confidence, the dude can't run, doesn't know how to use his height, has poor timing, doesn't initiate offense, he's just a plain disgrace, he was last year also, and also with the national team.. what the hell do you people see in him? Great performances against Kazakhistan???? Please[/quote]

I think that you see a different player than we all do. He isnt that bad, all that he needs to improve is his reading of the game.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fearless » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:25 pm

no, i've seen all my life players like him in many teams given playing time "ad aeternum" no matter how many mistakes they did, usually these are coach favorite for their dedition in training and good relationship with the coaches, but these players NEVER (or really rarely) get better, they simply lack the talent and will always make the same, and many times costly, mistakes. Badstuber is one of them, and I fear we will have to bear his presence forever on Bayern and on the DFB team.
Fearless
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Badstuber right now IS making a lot of mistakes and he DOESN'T deserve a starting spot, which is why most of us hope we sign TWO centre-backs.

But he does have the talent. At the beginning of this season, before his injury, he was our best defender, even better than Lahm (although Lahm was underperforming at the time)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Badstuber is a really weird player and he is probably the slowest person I've ever seen. But he is a nice guy

BTW when was the last time that Boateng played as CB?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News