You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby Bayern33 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 am

yea would be a good signing, i think that man city would sell him. He never gets any playing time much so a move to bayern would be right for everyone. (Bring Kompany also). I really hope that bayern do put in a bid for him. Would do great here.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 am

TOTALLY WITH THIS SIGNING

Young , Great Tackling , Fast for his size , Physical and can be a Great for Badstuber

and this will increase Boateng's Chance for A Starting CB spot with the NT , as he is IMO the Best German CB but he never gor proper chance there as he msotly had to help as RB or LB

Totally with this
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 am

he would be a great singing... but SHOULD NOT be the STAR CB we ought to buy this summer!!!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 am

MoFattal wrote:he would be a great singing... but SHOULD NOT be the STAR CB we ought to buy this summer!!!

[-X [-X

Boateng is better than most available CBs
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:15 pm

should be our first CB signing, we could do alot worse
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Element wrote:
MoFattal wrote:he would be a great singing... but SHOULD NOT be the STAR CB we ought to buy this summer!!!

[-X [-X

Boateng is better than most available CBs

he is very good but not THE one we need... i would prefer any of Mexes (deals expires this summer), Cahill, or Alex.... Boateng & Badstuber doesnt seem a defensive pairing capable of bringing back our glories and especially CL... anyways thats what i think ... i say YES for Boateng but YES for a more experienced and BULLISH defender also ...
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 pm

DAMN I HATE IT

Jerome Boateng go ta meniscus injured while warming up vs Kazakhstan and must undergo a surgery

DAMN
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Element wrote:DAMN I HATE IT

Jerome Boateng go ta meniscus injured while warming up vs Kazakhstan and must undergo a surgery

DAMN

damn .... will he be out till the end of the season ?
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:52 pm

MoFattal wrote:damn .... will he be out till the end of the season ?

No idea

He went back to England get thoroughly checked , we will see how things will turn out in the next few days
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:09 pm

MoFattal wrote:Boateng & Badstuber doesnt seem a defensive pairing capable of bringing back our glories and especially CL

sure, but Id like Boaten (though i havent seen much of him in a year) but along with Boateng a top CB

Badstuber this season hasnt given us any reason to start him.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby shileno » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

What about Muller before the WC? Not many believed on him, he's just out of form thanks to LVG. I don't think Boateng is what we need, he might help us but he's not a solid CB like Friedrich or Kjaer. Besides, he will cost good money.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

shileno wrote:. I don't think Boateng is what we need, he might help us but he's not a solid CB like Friedrich or Kjaer.

Boateng is better than Kjaer thats for sure
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Boateng is good and definitely a good buy but he is no Friedrich. I think the reason we are not attached to Friedrich is because some reason our board/coaches seem to think that Badstuber is the leader of the defense so we don't need an experienced CB.

I am against it, yes, he shows leadership qualities but an experienced CB can teach him a lot lot more. Also with Neuer coming, I think Neuer will be the leader of defense.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

He is out for the rest of the season. Bad luck for him. I also think that he could be a good adition to our team.

Neuer + Coentrao + Friedrich + Boateng :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby uzi716 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:57 am

Element wrote:DAMN I HATE IT

DAMN

MCL injuries are tricky, I wouldn't take a chance on him until I know he is healthy. Its a shame because last summer I would've easily given money to get him.
uzi716
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News