You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javier Mascherano

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Javier Mascherano

Postby fa » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:12 pm

According to English newspapers, he is desparate to leave because of the lack of playing time. The only problem is that FIFA rules do not allow him to play for another team untill July. But still, would be nice to have this lad in our ranks. He was considered as an upcoming star in Argentine football and will soon get a starting place in the nationale team.

So why doesnt Bayern try to sign him? For now, the only teams interested are Zaragosa and Liverpool, so these teams are to be beaten on financial matters.

It may sound weird, but I think our chances on signing him are bigger than those of signing Ribery, who already had contact with Real Madrid.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:00 pm

I think we are well stocked in DM position.
So, he is not needed. :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Yes that's true, but because of the fact that Hargreaves will be leaving, maybe it would be wise to have another option for midfield rather than Van Bommel, Demichelis or Ottl.. whenever we play our regular 4 4 2 system, we can use another CM because the ones mentioned earlier all lack creativity. Oh well, im just hoping Bayern signs a decent and high quality midfielder 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayernfanatic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:37 am

We are secure on that position and even Hargreaves left Bayern, we have Demichelis , van Bomel and Ottl who is great potential. I think that we need good players on other positions like replacment for Sebastian Daisler who is injured whery often and im afraid about his future.
Bayern 4 Ever
bayernfanatic
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:24 pm

Get that poor lad out of West Ham!! And Tevez too, that just isn't the place for them, Mascherano is right when he says at his age he needs to be playing a lot, regularly.
Someone needs to bid, I don't think it needs to be Bayern. Someone wiser with more experience is better.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bavarian » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:35 pm

mascy played with river plate , brazelian club , westham and argentina more than 88 matchs and he didnt scored any goal
he is tictical player in my view he will not be able to compensate owen
bavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:48 pm

I don´t think we need him And Owen won´t be going anywher soon, so we have 3 DM´s.

What we need is a solid Winger or AM who is a great playmaker...I think Ribery is out of our reach but I´d love to see Van de Vaart in Bayern.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News