You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby RAGHU » Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 am

Min wrote:hsk wrote:
Nerlinger wants to end the deal of Bilbao's midfielder Javi Martinez and deal estimated €23.000.000 (Bild).

Looks like the board, or Jupp(?), are very serious about getting this guy. And I sort of understand, Tymo is looking very bad lately, the age is really making him slower and less reliable for a team like Bayern.

I hope these excellent news are truth. Hopefully Nerlinger is serious what he speaks and he also acts in appropriate speed. All we know how his nice speeches regarding Coentrao and many more stars ended up. Manchester City also want Martinez very much so Bayern must act immediately.

Man city have yaya and dejong, both are top class why do they need martinez..
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby HSK » Sun May 27, 2012 5:21 am

RAGHU wrote:
Min wrote:hsk wrote:
Nerlinger wants to end the deal of Bilbao's midfielder Javi Martinez and deal estimated €23.000.000 (Bild).

Looks like the board, or Jupp(?), are very serious about getting this guy. And I sort of understand, Tymo is looking very bad lately, the age is really making him slower and less reliable for a team like Bayern.

I hope these excellent news are truth. Hopefully Nerlinger is serious what he speaks and he also acts in appropriate speed. All we know how his nice speeches regarding Coentrao and many more stars ended up. Manchester City also want Martinez very much so Bayern must act immediately.

Man city have yaya and dejong, both are top class why do they need martinez..

Why would they need to buy Sergio Aguero if they had Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko? Just because they can.
HSK
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

hsk wrote:Why would they need to buy Sergio Aguero if they had Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko? Just because they can.

+1. It is just insane and Manchester is embarrassing for soccer. I can see that in the future, they will have all the top players. I don't know, Javi Martinez will be in the reserves and the reserves team will be in the Preimer League. I really hope that Javi Martinez comes, he will strengthen our defence. Matias Suarez should be enough for our attack.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun May 27, 2012 10:10 am

Still not convinced about this one :?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:03 am

I'm still trying to understand what could possibly be the point of this transfer.

Are we planning to get rid of the Schweini-Kroos-Muller combo or are we buying a new backup because Gustavo is so shite? Either way I'm not too happy about it. Just use the money to buy Dzeko or one of Napoli's stars if possible.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby samaj » Sun May 27, 2012 11:16 am

This is confusing, i believe that kroos and muller should both play, its a shame that muller this season was a sub most of the time. Now if kroos had a fixed place as CAM, then we need Javi instead of Gustavo because he is shit, and Tymo is experienced but getting old.

What we really need is a solid defense and a creative striker unlike Gomez. im not sure about dante i never really looked at the way he plays but i hope he is good enough to improve our defense.

And guys correct me if im wrong but wouldnt this plan be a Bomb
----Neuer----
Lahm----Boateng----Badstuber ----Alaba
Schweinsteiger-----Kroos
Shaqiri------Muller------Ribery
--------------Robben--------------------
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Sun May 27, 2012 11:18 am

samaj wrote:This is confusing, i believe that kroos and muller should both play, its a shame that muller this season was a sub most of the time. Now if kroos had a fixed place as CAM, then we need Javi instead of Gustavo because he is shit, and Tymo is experienced but getting old.

What we really need is a solid defense and a creative striker unlike Gomez. im not sure about dante i never really looked at the way he plays but i hope he is good enough to improve our defense.

----Neuer----
Schweinsteiger-----Kroos

ROBBEN WILL NOT BE A STRIKER, DAMMIT!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Sun May 27, 2012 11:28 am

BayernLove wrote:
samaj wrote:This is confusing, i believe that kroos and muller should both play, its a shame that muller this season was a sub most of the time. Now if kroos had a fixed place as CAM, then we need Javi instead of Gustavo because he is shit, and Tymo is experienced but getting old.

----Neuer----
Schweinsteiger-----Kroos

Well why not ? he fits perfectly as a striker, this season muller was a better wing than robben, and gomez is retarded. But hey this was only an idea
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby huknife » Sun May 27, 2012 11:36 am

samaj wrote:
BayernLove wrote:

----Neuer----
Schweinsteiger-----Kroos

Well why not ? he fits perfectly as a striker, this season muller was a better wing than robben, and gomez is retarded. But hey this was only an idea

OH MY GOD WHY NOT? He's the best player we can have upfront for the Tactics we play, or maybe just behind Messi. How is this so difficult to process?

And no, Martinez is not confusing, because Gustavo in possession is better than what we would hope for. I have been trying to secretly not Jinx this, but here goes. What I'm secretly hoping/wishing for is that we get the Towering Duo from Bilbao, Martinez & Llorente.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 27, 2012 12:35 pm

samaj wrote:Gustavo because he is shit

Seriously? [-X

As for Muller, he was only a sub for a few games near the end of the season, and not most of the season like you said.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun May 27, 2012 12:47 pm

Javi Martinez has been playing center back for pretty much the whole season. He just made the cut for Spain's NT... as a defender too. I am not sure we are interested in his attacking duties as has been suggested in the first posts here.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby smaw2010 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Actually, I think that what we still need is 1 defensive midfielder and one forward. Since we still need someone world class if Dante does not workout. Javi Martinez would solve the defensive problem. We still have about 30 million, I think that we should gamble on M. Suarez, if he doesn't workout, we can still get someone in the Winter Transfer window.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AssemFCB » Sun May 27, 2012 2:18 pm

Bayern rarely buys in the winter.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Rn5ho » Sun May 27, 2012 2:41 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Bayern rarely buys in the winter.

wasn't gustavo bought in winter tho? think bayern would still make winter purchases if it was needed.
Rn5ho
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:17 pm

raz25 wrote:I'm still trying to understand what could possibly be the point of this transfer.

Are we planning to get rid of the Schweini-Kroos-Muller combo or are we buying a new backup because Gustavo is so shite? Either way I'm not too happy about it. Just use the money to buy Dzeko or one of Napoli's stars if possible.

Bayern are jot gonna spend that type of money by getting the Napoli stars or Dzeko, first of all Dzeko's wages are too high to be on the bench and the Napoli players transfer fees are way to high Cavani will cost 35m + and Lavezzi is 25m+ with teams like PSG and Man City willing ti give them all the money in the world, and remember Bayerns highest transfer was 30m and that was Mario Gomez so i really doubt Bayern are realisticy thinking of getting the Napoli stars [-X [-X [-X
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News