You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby MoFattal » Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

^ but he is by no means worth the 30M price tag. I watched the game specifically to monitor him, and I haven't seen anything special. On the contrary, I saw a poor perfomance.

I am not judging him by this game, I am just judging him based on his price tag. Kompany costs that much and he is at a higher level at the very least.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 am

I played a match of Football Manager 2012 and he's really good in it. He scored a goal against me from some 30metres.

The cool thing about him is that he's 1.90m tall, so he'd be useful in corners. The CL final showed that we desperately need tall guys for corners.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby smaw2010 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:18 am

Bomb striker or Bomb Midfielder, I personally prefer Bomb midfielder. I agree that we definetly need some tall guys, we are never an aerial threat unless DVB plays. We can get Matias Suarez which is also good.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sat May 26, 2012 12:00 pm

But this guy is by no means a "bomb" midfielder. Yaya Toure is a "bomb" midfielder!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 26, 2012 12:59 pm

According to Bild, Nerlinger was yesterday in Madrid obvserving Javi Martinez. That's why Pizarro signed his contract there too.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 26, 2012 1:34 pm

hgb09 wrote:According to Bild, Nerlinger was yesterday in Madrid obvserving Javi Martinez. That's why Pizarro signed his contract there too.

Wow the media was right for once Bayern are interested :o :o :o
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Sat May 26, 2012 5:01 pm

According to FCB official site, Pizarro sign a one year deal, and it was done in Spain(Madrid). Christian Nerlinger was present the final game between athletic bilbao and barcelona. So the rumors might be true, maybe he was looking at Javi
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby HSK » Sat May 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Nerlinger wants to end the deal of Bilbao's midfielder Javi Martinez and deal estimated €23.000.000 (Bild).

Looks like the board, or Jupp(?), are very serious about getting this guy. And I sort of understand, Tymo is looking very bad lately, the age is really making him slower and less reliable for a team like Bayern.
HSK
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

hsk wrote:Nerlinger wants to end the deal of Bilbao's midfielder Javi Martinez and deal estimated €23.000.000 (Bild).

Looks like the board, or Jupp(?), are very serious about getting this guy. And I sort of understand, Tymo is looking very bad lately, the age is really making him slower and less reliable for a team like Bayern.

23 mil why cant Bayern go for a cheaper guy there has to be someone cheaper I am not sold on this guy just yet I hope he can prove me wrong :? :? :? :? :| :| :|

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby RAGHU » Sat May 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
23 mil why cant Bayern go for a cheaper guy there has to be someone cheaper I am not sold on this guy just yet I hope he can prove me wrong

cheaper??? if we look for cheap we will end up with players like rafinha, pranjic... even decent skilled players get great price these days..
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hgb09 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Martinez is one of the most talented players in the world. He will have a great future.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Min » Sat May 26, 2012 8:49 pm

hsk wrote:
Nerlinger wants to end the deal of Bilbao's midfielder Javi Martinez and deal estimated €23.000.000 (Bild).

I hope these excellent news are truth. Hopefully Nerlinger is serious what he speaks and he also acts in appropriate speed. All we know how his nice speeches regarding Coentrao and many more stars ended up. Manchester City also want Martinez very much so Bayern must act immediately.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:43 am

RAGHU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
23 mil why cant Bayern go for a cheaper guy there has to be someone cheaper I am not sold on this guy just yet I hope he can prove me wrong

cheaper??? if we look for cheap we will end up with players like rafinha, pranjic... even decent skilled players get great price these days..

What about Kevin Strootman of PSV he is an amazing player :P :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby HSK » Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
RAGHU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:

What about Kevin Strootman of PSV he is an amazing player :P :P

Strootman is a CM, if I'm not mistaken, and Javi is a DM. Two different type of players.
HSK
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:02 am

Oh my bad..... #-o

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News