You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby FCB general » Thu May 24, 2012 10:43 am

There are too many questions about this transfer. What's gonna happen to Badstuber and Boateng, will these guy continue to improve? In midfield... Will Gustavo and Tymo be benched and when Schweini is injured, how can help us Martinez in organization of our game, attacking situations and oportunities?

I'm not against this Spaniard, not at all. However... If he is going to be a bomb midfielder, then we can forget improvements in our game. Kroos and Schweini aren't often in situations which are dangerous for opponents goals. There is not enough vision and skills in these 2 players, specially Kroos who needs to run more, look forward for 1-on-1 situations and share excellent balls to our wings and striker. In the midfield, we aren't dangerous for opponent's goal.

Big hole is there and we have been watching this for a long time.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby OurDayWillCome » Thu May 24, 2012 11:16 am

FCB general wrote:There are too many questions about this transfer. What's gonna happen to Badstuber and Boateng, will these guy continue to improve? In midfield... Will Gustavo and Tymo be benched and when Schweini is injured, how can help us Martinez in organization of our game, attacking situations and oportunities?

I'm not against this Spaniard, not at all. However... If he is going to be a bomb midfielder, then we can forget improvements in our game. Kroos and Schweini aren't often in situations which are dangerous for opponents goals. There is not enough vision and skills in these 2 players, specially Kroos who needs to run more, look forward for 1-on-1 situations and share excellent balls to our wings and striker. In the midfield, we aren't dangerous for opponent's goal.

Big hole is there and we have been watching this for a long time.

Badstuber and Boateng, although they have been good for us, i don't think they are a good pairing right now. I personally would bring a solid CB in alongside Badstuber, to keep him steady and pick up on any mistakes he makes.

Martinez? I think it depends where he is played. He started as CDM, but now plays CM. Perhaps pairing him with Schweini would be a solid team, although Gustavo has done well.

In any case, Martinez does not score enough goals, ESP in a league where some might say goals are easier to come by.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:11 pm

I can't see why would we invest so much money in this guy when we already have 4 players waiting to fill that spot. With Dante coming, Tymo will never be a CB backup anymore.

I understand we are finally recognized as a top club after recent success in Europe and this is the time when we could easily attract stars to our club and that we should definitely take advantage of that, but we are pretty much set on every position, except for the striker position, that's where the big money should go. Perhaps in an ideal world we would also get another winger but striker department is definitely the priority.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:24 pm

I hope that Javi Martinez knows that it would be silly to join such a team. He can gain more success in Bayern and Bayern fans respect him more than city fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... azard.html
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Thu May 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Buying an expensive player doesn't mean success, especially in the BL and at Bayern. Look at Gustavo -- he already was playing well with Hoffenheim, but struggled at first to become a top choice -- now he is doing well. If we actually are going after him, I hope he doesn't become a waste -- I certainly hope he can fit in quickly, as it will take a little time. Yet, we never now, depends on the guy's mentality.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 pm

MoFattal wrote:Anybody else thinks this transfer is confusing?

If our 60 million budget is true, and we get Martinez for around 30 million, another 30 million for a striker should be more than enough.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If our 60 million budget is true, and we get Martinez for around 30 million, another 30 million for a striker should be more than enough.

I kind of doubt we'll spend 60 million, but even if we do, we already spent 17.5 mil for Shaqiri and Dante, so if we splash something like 25 mil for Martinez (seriously,why?), I don't think it will be enough left for a bomb striker, unless it's Giroud, but he's no bomb :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 pm

München Minded wrote:Buying an expensive player doesn't mean success, especially in the BL and at Bayern. Look at Gustavo -- he already was playing well with Hoffenheim, but struggled at first to become a top choice -- now he is doing well. If we actually are going after him, I hope he doesn't become a waste -- I certainly hope he can fit in quickly, as it will take a little time. Yet, we never now, depends on the guy's mentality.

True I just want Bayern to go for a cheaper and good quality player at this point i would love Martinez but not for 25 to 30 mil he is not a Schwein or Xabi Alonso i see no real guarantees [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Fri May 25, 2012 1:01 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

If our 60 million budget is true, and we get Martinez for around 30 million, another 30 million for a striker should be more than enough.

But we are still in need for at least 5-6 other transfers due to our outgoing players, and those transfers will consume our budget (even if the fees are low).
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Rogach » Fri May 25, 2012 5:32 am

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

But we are still in need for at least 5-6 other transfers due to our outgoing players, and those transfers will consume our budget (even if the fees are low).

Well, actually:

Usami........Shaqiri
Breno.........Dante
Butt..........Starke
Petersen.....Pizarro
Olić...........STRIKER
Pranjić.......WINGER/CAM

Plus an extra midfielder (Martinez). So if splash 30 mil on Martinez, we have 30 mil left for a striker and winger/cam. And knowing our board, we will spend rationally and good. So no need t worry....
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 pm

MoFattal wrote:But we are still in need for at least 5-6 other transfers due to our outgoing players, and those transfers will consume our budget (even if the fees are low).

If the Pizarro deal is confirmed, then we only need two to three players. In my opinion, our priorities should be in this order:
1) Striker
2) Midfielder
3) Winger

Now to be honest even just a striker is enough, because for midfield we could promote Can or move Kroos there, and another backup winger imo is just a luxury. Our backups there are ok but if we plan to play Muller at CAM, we might need someone else.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby imicus » Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm

30 million euros is a nonsense, that amount of money in today¨s market should go for an outstanding star, that is it, this is a really good player but as a CDM, his performances as CB have been emergency ones, in fact the spanish nt coach is considering this option just cause Puyol is injuried and he will not go to the EC. If you say 15 or even 20 mill. (he is young) could be considered, but the problem is tha At.Bilbao only gets players from his young teams (some exceptions, it is complicated to explain in short) and when they get a really good player who could be desired by big teams they try to get a really high fee, only the release clause, that is by far over the real value, then they are not likely to negotiate, that team has a healthy economy, they do not need to sell players now.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 25, 2012 8:20 pm

He is playing the Spanish Cup final against Barcelona in less than 1 hour. He will play CM with De Marcos
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Rogach » Fri May 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Does anyone know if our three saints are watching from the stands?
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri May 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Barça leading 3-0 at Half Time. Javi Martinez is not having a good game and Athletic are being totally outplayed. They can't do anything against this Barça
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News