You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby uzi716 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:35 am

If Barcelona get him they will lair him with Pique in defense.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 am

uzi716 wrote:If Barcelona get him they will lair him with Pique in defense.

Heynckes already said that our main target is a midfielder, he said we struggled under the injury of Schweini, so we would probably we willing to pay big for Martinez. He has a release clause of 40 million for spanish clubs, if we manage to pay over 30 million, he would be more than willing to come. Why would he go to Manchester United when he has more playing time here, we just have two world class centre midfielders (not including kroos)
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 pm

smaw2010 wrote:

Heynckes already said that our main target is a midfielder, he said we struggled under the injury of Schweini, so we would probably we willing to pay big for Martinez. He has a release clause of 40 million for spanish clubs, if we manage to pay over 30 million, he would be more than willing to come. Why would he go to Manchester United when he has more playing time here, we just have two world class centre midfielders (not including kroos)

Kroos is a quality midfielder he should stay as a CM instead of taking Mullers spot cause he is not a hybrid midfielder/striker he is a pure midfielder/good distributer of the ball but doesnt have the goal scoring instincts Muller has
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed May 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Javi Martinez... Is this a player similar as Montolivo, Modrić, Iniesta or at least Vidal? If he isn't a player with great vision, very good offensive skills and passing, then we don't need just another defensive midfielder. We need players who can always be in offensive situations in front of opponent's goal, who often score a goals, who can dictate tempo, simply sad, be a player like Kaka(from good old days) or Iniesta.

If Javi Martinez is this, then we should go for him. But if he is not... Then better solution is to look for Lars Bender who is cheaper and more likely solution for buying.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby OurDayWillCome » Wed May 23, 2012 12:51 pm

He is a top player, no doubt, but the question is, do we really need him? hes a defensive midfielder, the upside i think would be if he was paired with Schweini. Those 2 would provide a solid partnership, there work rate and overall desire could prove the key. Plus if Schweini got injured, he could step in alongside kroos.

Although 74 Appearances & 12 goals? we need someone with a number much higher, for the amount of money, because i cant see us forking out 30m & then another large amount for a Bomb striker.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:19 pm

http://www.goal.com/de/news/968/transfe ... i-martinez

Rumours are heating up. There have been reports in Spain that Bayern have watched Javi Martinez closely.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 pm

smaw2010 wrote:http://www.goal.com/de/news/968/transfermarkt/2012/05/23/3121916/spanien-experte-poschner-empfiehlt-den-bayern-javi-martinez

Rumours are heating up. There have been reports in Spain that Bayern have watched Javi Martinez closely.

I think official word of a possible deal will happen after tr Copa Del Rey if we see KHR, Uli, or Nerlinger then there is no doubt Bayern are looking to buy this guy but if its just scouts then its just interest nothing to big

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Min » Wed May 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
smaw2010 wrote:

Kroos is a quality midfielder he should stay as a CM instead of taking Mullers spot cause he is not a hybrid midfielder/striker he is a pure midfielder/good distributer of the ball but doesnt have the goal scoring instincts Muller has

Kroos showed his 'quality' in the final against Chelsea. The only one central quality midfielder is Schweinsteiger, but having only him is not enough. All we know how our all season troubles started when Bastian got injured. Kroos is weak mentally, if I was manager I would sell him undoubtedly. And I am for Martinez. Basques got strong winners character, plus he is very versatile player, can also play in central defence. I have doubts whether Hoeness would be willing to spend 30 mln for him.
Min
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 am

Kroos showed his 'quality' in the final against Chelsea. The only one central quality midfielder is Schweinsteiger, but having only him is not enough. All we know how our all season troubles started when Bastian got injured. Kroos is weak mentally, if I was manager I would sell him undoubtedly. And I am for Martinez. Basques got strong winners character, plus he is very versatile player, can also play in central defence. I have doubts whether Hoeness would be willing to spend 30 mln for him.

Selling Kroos would be a mistake he is only 21, i dont think Jupp should be playing him as a AMC he is not that aggressive of a player his cool headed demeanor kinda reminds me of Xabi Alonso(im not saying he is that good at CM) i think he just needs to develop a little more physically and he can be Bayern's next Schwein but he is not a AMC he doesnt have the killer instinct but as a CM he knows how to read a game and find that pass to open things up and for Martinez i dont see us getting him unless their is no way we can get a cheaper guy or Uli, KHR, and Nerlinger really like him(which we have yet to hear) maybe after the Copa Del Rey we will find out

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

to Min: are you stupid??!! sell Kroos?? he had a bad game in the champions league final, nervous clearly but he has been great this season, selling him is the most ridiculous statement ever.
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby AssemFCB » Thu May 24, 2012 7:42 am

Buying him would be both a bomb defender and a bomb midfielder....GET HIM!!!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 am

BUT 30M means that we will be reducing our transfer budget for other players significantly. I want to keep some money for the "bomb" striker, or else we will end up with Pizzaro being that "bomb" (I like him as a bench player or a second striker in 4-4-2, but in no way he is the striker to fire us to glory).

Anybody else thinks this transfer is confusing?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby smaw2010 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:48 am

MoFattal wrote:BUT 30M means that we will be reducing our transfer budget for other players significantly. I want to keep some money for the "bomb" striker, or else we will end up with Pizzaro being that "bomb" (I like him as a bench player or a second striker in 4-4-2, but in no way he is the striker to fire us to glory).

Anybody else thinks this transfer is confusing?

I think that we don't need a bomb striker, a midfielder is more important. I think that we should bring in Martinez and bring in a talented young striker.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah, but Martinez wouldn't have prevented Drogba from making that header. On the other hand, a "bomb" striker would at least have helped us score 2 goals ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby smaw2010 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:00 am

MoFattal wrote:Yeah, but Martinez wouldn't have prevented Drogba from making that header. On the other hand, a "bomb" striker would at least have helped us score 2 goals ;)

Since Petersen may be loaned, we can gain some transfer fees from him and also free up some wage from the players leaving. Javi Martinez + Dzeko a good choice? I think it would be over 60 million, but we will cover it.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News