You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Weltmeister » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Khedira wants to leave. Probably he joins to Arsenal with Ozil. I think the starting will be

------ Benzema --------
Cristiano ---- Isco/James--- Bale
Kroos/Xabi ----- Modric
Marcelo/Coentrao ---- Varane ---- Ramos --- Carvajal
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿????????

James is so unnecessary above all when Jesé has to return. Florentino is mad whit James. He is going to destroy a team which was working.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 pm

runaway wrote:Khedira got to play because Xabi was suspended in CL Final right?

via Tapatalk

Yeah we all have assumed that. But everyone thought that the logical replacement would be Illarramendi, because Khedira was back from an injury and he would not be ready. So it was actually a surprise for almost all the madridista the fact that Khedira played. Carletoo RELIES ON HIM. Indeed with his injury he had to change the whole tactic scheme.

I actually feel bad for the sensible Real fans (like the guys we have here). I've grown so accustomed to the crap you wade through on say eurosport's comment section or whereever that I forgot there are okay dudes rooting for Real Madrid who aren't blinded by transfer fees and big name signings.

Glad to see a post like this. Other post are somewhat a bit 'mocking' about this situation who is really really frustrating for some fans. James better become a crack (but with this price and the pressure it wont be easy, or at least markeatable and this sport useless bullshit) or on the contrary this would be the MOST EPIC FAIL ever, even more than Kaka. The guay has not all the fault but Perez and Jroge Mendes have.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby Weltmeister » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

TheChampion wrote: His weaknesses can be compesated with Khedira for example, a player that NEED to stay in Madrid. I admit i've criticised him, but i realized that hi played in the wrong position. So I agree with you Weltmeister. Glad to see another RM fan man. BTW your avatar is to bother Bayern fans with kroos?? :twisted: :twisted:

I'm glad to see I'm not alone :D The first day I chose this avatar because they were so rude with me but I'm thinking in change it at least for another Kroos with german jersey.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 pm

TheChampion wrote:Yeah we all have assumed that. But everyone thought that the logical replacement would be Illarramendi, because Khedira was back from an injury and he would not be ready. So it was actually a surprise for almost all the madridista the fact that Khedira played. Carletoo RELIES ON HIM. Indeed with his injury he had to change the whole tactic scheme.

I must have been socializing with different kind of RM fans. One said to me that RM would actually benefit from Khedira's injury early in the season. Also in the final, that an recovering Khedira is still much better than Illaramendi. He's the owner of [url]ronaldo7.net[/url], they share stream links for major games so if you need one, visit it. :D

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Weltmeister » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Ruht wrote:Deal seems very likely now, he's been spotted in Madrid airport as well.

The deal is close but he was caugt at the airport because he did layover in Madrid to go Monaco. If he had gone to sign a contract, Florentino put him a private car and aeroplane like Kroos.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Weltmeister » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Khedira is so important at the team. The proof is Carletto prefers him at the CL final although he had been injured middle season. He didn't shine because his skills are defensive and people like other things. They didn't recognize what Khedira provided the team till we lost him and Xabi.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Weltmeister » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Tomorrow there are changes at timetable of "Bernabeu tour" that means probably James will be unveiled.
I' m so disappointed with this sign :cry: :evil: I can't believe we let Di maría goes out for a boy who nobody knew before world cup.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby envagyokazapad » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Honestly, it's beyond ridiculous, even by Madrid's standards.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorsett » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Weltmeister wrote:Tomorrow there are changes at timetable of "Bernabeu tour" that means probably James will be unveiled.
I' m so disappointed with this sign :cry: :evil: I can't believe we let Di maría goes out for a boy who nobody knew before world cup.

A lot of people knew James before the World Cup.
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:49 pm

runaway wrote:
TheChampion wrote:Yeah we all have assumed that. But everyone thought that the logical replacement would be Illarramendi, because Khedira was back from an injury and he would not be ready. So it was actually a surprise for almost all the madridista the fact that Khedira played. Carletoo RELIES ON HIM. Indeed with his injury he had to change the whole tactic scheme.

I must have been socializing with different kind of RM fans. One said to me that RM would actually benefit from Khedira's injury early in the season. Also in the final, that an recovering Khedira is still much better than Illaramendi. He's the owner of [url]ronaldo7.net[/url], they share stream links for major games so if you need one, visit it. :D

via Tapatalk

I must admit that i've criticised Khedira for the poor performances that he has developed in Madrid. But in the world cup i realized that maybe he is in the wrong position. He is a dynamic box to box MF, who CAN ACTUALLY HELP KROOS TO ADAPT AND TO DO DEFENSIVE TASKS.

James is not worth 70 mio. I think the only reason to sign him (apart from the fact he is emergent) is in order to have more market and bussiness in South America, only a pure marketing bullshit.
Last edited by TheChampion on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby Weltmeister » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Jorsett wrote:
Weltmeister wrote:Tomorrow there are changes at timetable of "Bernabeu tour" that means probably James will be unveiled.

Yes, but no the majority of Madridistas even the president. The spanish press start to talk about him at the world cup.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Jorsett » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Weltmeister wrote:
Jorsett wrote:

Yes, but no the majority of Madridistas even the president. The spanish press start to talk about him at the world cup.

I see, but have you even let ADM go yet?
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby shindouhikaru888 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Would u two mind posting in the Spanish football thread? I've been reading two pages by u guys discussing about future transfers in RM perspectives and not Bayern's and this is supposed to be a Bayern forum. It would be a mess if we have other fans from other clubs discussing about their club's transfer targets here.
shindouhikaru888
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Ok sorry then. It's because we' were talking about the topic James, but we've gone off topic.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:58 pm

TheChampion wrote:Ok sorry then. It's because we' were talking about the topic James, but we've gone off topic.

Ive moved the conversation to the Spanish football thread just check here.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News