You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:23 am

Dgro wrote:di maria is better than ronaldo, rm would be crazy to let him go

If Bayern didn't have Robben, I'd welcome him to Bayern.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:27 am

This an insult to the intelligence. Di Maria's value 50 mio and James 70. Have we become crazy? Will Perez stop with this stupid and innecesary toy buys anytime??

Has anyone thought about Isco? Jese?

This crazy thing has two words: Perez and Jorge Mendes. Only an strategic transfer. James is a good player but not worth this amount of money. Hope he actually offer things to Real and that his transfer is compensated in a long way....

But Toni wont be sacrificed by James. At any concept. We cannot spoil our talented player's career with a **** 70m boy.

About Di Maria, i would be very pleased if he stays. But he has had some disrepectful details to the club, for example touching literally his balls looking at the fans and starting to run less once he was renewed with a higher salary.

But if DiMa is not comfortable in Real, the best thing is to sell him no less than 60-65 mio.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:32 am

runaway wrote:Surely you can deduce that is a weak midfield defensively? We all know what happened when Xabi was injured last season.

Absolutely. This is poor in defence. However, Modric's defensive skills (also Isco's) have been very improved. I've heard that James sacrifices also (but personally i have not seen him too much, so i cannot really opine about it). Kroos maybe can learn some tactic skills, but anyway his strenghts can offer us very good things. His weaknesses can be compesated with Khedira for example, a player that NEED to stay in Madrid. I admit i've criticised him, but i realized that hi played in the wrong position. So I agree with you Weltmeister. Glad to see another RM fan man. BTW your avatar is to bother Bayern fans with kroos?? :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by TheChampion on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:38 am

TheChampion wrote:
runaway wrote:Surely you can deduce that is a weak midfield defensively? We all know what happened when Xabi was injured last season.

Absolutely. This is poor in defence. However, Modric's defensive skills (also Isco's) have been much improved. I've heard that James sacrifices also. Kroos maybe can learn some tactic skills, but anyway his strenghts can offer us very good things. His weaknesses can be compesated with Khedira for example, a player that NEED to stay in Madrid. I admit i've criticised him, but i realized that hi played in the wrong position. So I agree with you Weltmeister. Glad to see another RM fan man. BTW your avatar is to bother Bayern fans with kroos?? :twisted: :twisted:

Khedira? He's leaving, 85%.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:40 am

JANCKER wrote:
TheChampion wrote:

Absolutely. This is poor in defence. However, Modric's defensive skills (also Isco's) have been much improved. I've heard that James sacrifices also. Kroos maybe can learn some tactic skills, but anyway his strenghts can offer us very good things. His weaknesses can be compesated with Khedira for example, a player that NEED to stay in Madrid. I admit i've criticised him, but i realized that hi played in the wrong position. So I agree with you Weltmeister. Glad to see another RM fan man. BTW your avatar is to bother Bayern fans with kroos?? :twisted: :twisted:

Khedira? He's leaving, 85%.

Don't think so man. We have to wait and see. Hope Kroos can convince him to renew. Also i have read (dont know what credibility would have) that Khedira has changed his mind and would renew. Also, journalist Miguel Gutierrez, a very realiable man said in june that 100% Khedira would continue.
Yeah mann we're on the same situation you were with Kroos. Hope we have a happy end :D :wink: :P
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:53 am

TheChampion wrote:Don't think so man. We have to wait and see. Hope Kroos can convince him to renew. Also i have read (dont know what credibility would have) that Khedira has changed his mind and would renew. Also, journalist Miguel Gutierrez, a very realiable man said in june that 100% Khedira would continue.
Yeah mann we're on the same situation you were with Kroos. Hope we have a happy end :D :wink: :P

You're wrong, we're not in the same situation. I heard the bench in Madrid is comfortable, Kroos can't complain now, he earns more and he'll be watching the games in a super comfy seat, like a boss.
RM doesn't have Khedira in their plans. Alonso will play.
Bayern is not signing players they don't need. Bayern is not selling legends, and key players.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 am

JANCKER wrote:
TheChampion wrote:Don't think so man. We have to wait and see. Hope Kroos can convince him to renew. Also i have read (dont know what credibility would have) that Khedira has changed his mind and would renew. Also, journalist Miguel Gutierrez, a very realiable man said in june that 100% Khedira would continue.

You're wrong, we're not in the same situation. I heard the bench in Madrid is comfortable, Kroos can't complain now, he earns more and he'll be watching the games in a super comfy seat, like a boss.
Bayern is not signing players they don't need. Bayern is not selling legends, and key players.

No man. Carlo relies in Khedira. Dude, he was in the 11 initial in UCL final afainst atletico when he had recovered from his injure like a couple of weeks ago. This proves that Carlo trust him.
The situation is close. One player that we're convincing him to renew. Many fans dont like Khedira and some Bayern fans dont like Toni. Seeing several of your post, you are a Bayern fan that didnt rely too much on Toni. But this is your opinion, not the opinions of all bayern fans. But the Bayern departure does not make Toni bad player.

You shouldn't talk about Toni that way. Although he has many things to improve, he's very good player who will offer us more domination in the MF.I think that he will an important piece on our team and if he deserves it we will make him know that.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:21 am

TheChampion wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

No man. Carlo relies in Khedira. Dude, he was in the 11 initial in UCL final afainst atletico when he had recovered from his injure like a couple of weeks ago. This proves that Carlo trust him.
The situation is close. One player that we're convincing him to renew. Many fans dont like Khedira and some Bayern fans dont like Toni. Seeing several of your post, you are a Bayern fan that didnt rely too much on Toni. But this is your opinion, not the opinions of all bayern fans. But the Bayern departure does not make Toni bad player.

You shouldn't talk about Toni that way. Although he has many things to improve, he's very good player who will offer us more domination in the MF.I think that he will an important piece on our team and if he deserves it we will make him know that.

And tell me who is gonna warm the bench? Modric? James?
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby TheChampion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 am

First of all James is a different player than Kroos. Second, I dont know if we're going to play with 433 442 or 4231 or whatever. Third, Kroos was Ancelotti petition and he didnt want James. James is only a strategic sign (and also is not official now, there is no deal with Monaco, since the bitches want 85 **** mio that Real is not going to pay (i hope). Fourth: we're playing 6 competitions and we need to rotate. All should have enough minutes.
TheChampion
Getting the hang of it

Postby pyrasur » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:49 am

What is your guess that Madrid's midfield would look like in a champion's league game? Except for Isco's example, Kroos getting signed has to mean he has a good chance of starting. Modric is too good, and Alonso is too canny defensively to lose. I really don't know if Kroos brings anything that Madrid didn't already have, considering what Di Maria brought last season. The depth is important, but Khedira and Di Maria are not newcomers who are waiting to break into the starting XI. And if James goes to Real Madrid as well, the midfield will be very tough to juggle.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 am

Khedira got to play because Xabi was suspended in CL Final right?

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ruht » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:17 am

TheChampion wrote:

First of all James is a different player than Kroos. Second, I dont know if we're going to play with 433 442 or 4231 or whatever. Third, Kroos was Ancelotti petition and he didnt want James. James is only a strategic sign (and also is not official now, there is no deal with Monaco, since the bitches want 85 **** mio that Real is not going to pay (i hope). Fourth: we're playing 6 competitions and we need to rotate. All should have enough minutes.

You should know better than that! :D

It's absurd to pay so much money for him. Not surprised by it at all, however. It's Perez we are talking about after all. Deal seems very likely now, he's been spotted in Madrid airport as well. Really makes me wonder how Real will play next season. Looks like a FM team that, but defensively they don't impress me that much.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:37 am

I actually feel bad for the sensible Real fans (like the guys we have here). I've grown so accustomed to the crap you wade through on say eurosport's comment section or whereever that I forgot there are okay dudes rooting for Real Madrid who aren't blinded by transfer fees and big name signings.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 am

Real Madrid...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

I'm sure Modric is not going to the bench.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News