You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Hardrade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 am

It’s funny to me, and frankly a bit pathetic, how english media pretends that the big 5 is still at the top of the world and everybody would burn bridges to get there - despite not contesting Champions league for over half a decade, and Freiburg-tier team taking the title two seasons ago
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby prasun77 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Please sign him now..I am getting more and more scared now! If it means paying 10 million extra then so be it..but please!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:13 pm

prasun77 wrote:Please sign him now..I am getting more and more scared now! If it means paying 10 million extra then so be it..but please!
What, why? The only thing one should be scared about is signing the player early and him suffering a really bad injury
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:16 pm

prasun77 wrote:Please sign him now..I am getting more and more scared now! If it means paying 10 million extra then so be it..but please!
Relax dude, he is ours. The loan period was done for accounting purposes. Madrid and Bayern have a good relationship and deal in gentlemen's agreements; he is effectively sold.

Besides, James is enjoying the fans', hierarchy's and coach's love, plus a seemingly superb relationship with his teammates, surprisingly Müller especially.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:42 pm

The way I understood the loan agreement, neither James nor Real Madrid have a say on whether or not FC Bayern sign the player permanently. Therefore, the ball is in our court. That's why the decision will be taken as late as possible. If we sign him today (especially for the €10m extra which you inexplicably want Bayern to pay) and tomorrow he suffers a career-ending injury, Real Madrid would laugh all the way to the bank.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby icewizard » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:11 pm

So to make it short we have an non-binding option to sign James Rodriguez on a permanent deal, and neither James Rodriguez nor Real Madrid can't refuse it...

I aggree with Mutu, we have to make it as late as possible like March 2019 or even May 2019. And i guess James Rodriguez would totally understand that...
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Yes, to my understanding it was basically a deferred-payment purchase; realistically, I don't think any of the three parties involved really expected much else when coming to terms with the deal: We were buying James and just not paying his whole fee until two years later. It leaves the window open for us to decline to permanently sign should he get a big injury or fall off a cliff or something, but I think for all intents and purposes it should effectively be viewed as a purchase rather than a loan - we just haven't paid it off yet.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:46 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Relax dude, he is ours. The loan period was done for accounting purposes. Madrid and Bayern have a good relationship and deal in gentlemen's agreements; he is effectively sold.

Besides, James is enjoying the fans', hierarchy's and coach's love, plus a seemingly superb relationship with his teammates, surprisingly Müller especially.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Why‘s that surprising? There’s only two kinds of people who don’t get along with Müller: his opponents and foreign coaches
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

https://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/in ... f546f.html

Asked if he could see himself playing in Serie A, James said "yes, why not? No contacts have yet been made, but we'll see what happens in the future."
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News