You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 pm

runaway wrote:I believe the main gripe of Madridistas to Isco is he's selfish. For a player brought in to replace Özil, he doesn't create chances for his teammates. Well they should have known that because in Malaga that's exactly what he does, score for himself and in he U21, it was Thiago that was creating the chances.

via Tapatalk

I had to lol about this... Selfish and Madrid.. hihi.. If there is ANY selfish player in the world, its that goddamn Christina. Just remember that hand gesture after he scored against Bayern in the semi final instead of thanking Bale/Benzema for the assist ( dont know anymore who gave it ) and that celebration after the 4-1 in the final, as if he scored the winning one.

Isco is not selfish, he just doesnt get the chance. When he was with Malaga he played great games, but with him at Madrid its like Kaga with Man U, they just dont fit there. I wonder if Isco even gets any playtime this season now with Kroos and Rodriguez incoming, wouldnt surprise me if he is superstar No ( fill in a random number ) who only sits on the bench of stands..
Ottomeister13

Postby Weltmeister » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Weltmeister wrote:Impossible. Isco doesn't go anywhere at least this season. Bernabeu loves him and above all he has said on twittter he doesn't move

haha, Bernabeu also "loved" Özil. Guess that didn´t last. Maybe the polished wearied off?

Different loves. Isco has been loved since the first day. The first match he played at Bernabeu the people went crazy with him. All loved Ozil but at the same time we wanted to "kill" him, he was so irregular and he wasn't able to finish a full match.
Weltmeister
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby runaway » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:Isco is not selfish, he just doesnt get the chance.

You're refering to a different kind of selfishness. We have Madrid fans here, maybe they can make this clear. Isco was often labeled as the selfish playmaker by RM fans, the ones I chat with does. He was supposed to create chances and link up with their front three but he doesn't and opts to score for his own. That's why his time was severly limited when they found their starting line-up because he wasn't able to fill a spot in the middle. Di Maria was repositioned to the middle. He is unselfish and supports Ronaldo and Bale well by running into space, drawing defenders, and passing to them.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:15 pm

The whole Madrid system is layed out to Ronaldo...
Ottomeister13

Re: 2014/15 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby dambun » Mon May 11, 2015 12:19 pm

If Isco wants to leave RM this summer, I say we should go after him... he has bags of quality and is still very young... He is not a main player, therefore he might be buy-able for a reasonable price (compared to his quality).
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Re: 2014/15 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Element » Mon May 11, 2015 1:28 pm

dambun wrote:If Isco wants to leave RM this summer, I say we should go after him... he has bags of quality and is still very young... He is not a main player, therefore he might be buy-able for a reasonable price (compared to his quality).

Few hours ago

According to Marca , Isco is allowed to Leave Real Madrid in Summer if Ancelotti stays as Real Madrid Coach [source]

He is a Great player , but style-wise like goetze (not really a winger) so dont know if he is the answer to our problems
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon May 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Isco is not a born striker like Karim Benzema -who is playing the best football of his career-. But he is more possession-oriented and that could help the team wrap-up games by having the ball.Isco understood what Carlo Ancelotti wanted and played as an extra midfielder maybe...25-26 games in LA liga/he have 4 goals and 9 assist i 33 matches/. That's the perfect definition of a false striker.Isco might still be a very valuable player,and he is still 23 years old.Right footed and intelligent, he combines well with his team mates and always looks to create space in the opposition half. He has very high work rate and looks committed to the cause on a football field with a great first touch and a good passing range. His dribbling skills with the ball are enough to embarrass defenders, beating them with his trickery. He doesn’t give the ball easily and goes down earning a foul most of the time.In my opinion,his biggest weakness is-his finishing.Its not up to the standard and needs to improve on that if he wants to see himself more on the scoring sheet.

I like him.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:17 pm

People are slaughtering Götze yet demand Isco...Non-sense. :lol:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Mon May 11, 2015 4:43 pm

Element wrote:He is a Great player , but style-wise like goetze (not really a winger) so dont know if he is the answer to our problems

I think he is faster than Goetze, and I've seen him play at LW lots of times...
He is really talented and he is very young... It would be a good steal from RM, if we can get him for a bargain...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby tflags » Tue May 12, 2015 2:42 pm

bastos80 wrote:People are slaughtering Götze yet demand Isco...Non-sense. :lol:

Isco is better than Götze. Don't you dare compare him. He doesn't do those stupid runs to the left flag only to get double or triple teamed and he doesn't run into defenders pretending he's Ribéry. Is he the same style Player? It is hard to disagree with Element, as always. But he's much more astute and you don't see him doing the same stupid mistakes game in and game out. I've seen closed games with 11 players on the end zone and he sends ten meter in between the lines pases with 20 meters left to run. Don't you dare judge him as unnecessary.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Wed May 13, 2015 10:00 am

Isco currently is doing better than Goetze , thats true , but i think Goetze overall is the more talented player

regarding runs , i think this is also partially due to the different Roles both players have in their team's tactics

Actually When Real Madrid signed Isco , I told my Real Madrid Friends that Isco is a Lite version Goetze (The Spanish Goetze)

If Bayern wants to Sign Isco , I would welcome that as Isco is a Top player , but not as the Winger replacement (Isco + Griezmann would be top :P )
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby bastos80 » Wed May 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Maybe he doesn't make Götze's runs on the wings because he doesn't play on the wing ? :lol:
if Isco joined Bayern, thats exactly where he'd play.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Fri May 15, 2015 7:44 am

tflags wrote:Isco is better than Götze. Don't you dare compare him.

Element wrote:Isco currently is doing better than Goetze , thats true , but i think Goetze overall is the more talented player

I agree with Element on this...

Element wrote:If Bayern wants to Sign Isco , I would welcome that as Isco is a Top player , but not as the Winger replacement (Isco + Griezmann would be top )

He may not be a natural "explosive" winger, I agree... Yet he would be a great acquisition... I agree :wink: :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Sat May 16, 2015 8:58 pm

So now we are raiding Madrid right? let's get 3-4 of their players. Isco, Carvajal, Ramos and Bale :coffee:
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby German-American » Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 am

FCB&Paulaner wrote:So now we are raiding Madrid right? let's get 3-4 of their players. Isco, Carvajal, Ramos and Bale :coffee:

we might make Ronaldo cry yet again
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News