You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby Machiavellico » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I've long supported the idea of signing Isco as he is a similar player to Thiago and I always wanted a "backup Thiago" so that we wouldn't lose his qualities when injured. Although I haven't seen much of him I'd prefer taking a risk with someone like Harit at this point though, unless Isco is cheap.

Thiago backup? Many of my friends which support RM complain about his inability to create a through ball in the last third. They say he's only capable of side passes and a couple of dribbles before losing the ball. He has a fantastic shot, though, but he's far from being a Thiago-esque kind of player.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:43 pm

So a Kroos backup then?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:43 am

Tottenham bid for Real Madrid star hit by Bayern Munich interest [source]

Probably a BS rumor... didn't know that he isn't cup tied.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:04 pm

Wouldn't be a bad idea but really depends on the price...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Don't really understand this. Unless Carlo is just extremely fond of him he's not starting in a three man midfield...Wouldn't start over Thiago, wouldn't start over Vidal, and wouldn't start over Xabi, Javi, etc at DM.

Maybe if he's super cheap we could snag him but even then he'd more than likely be Thiago's backup.

I guess we could have him play as a winger full time too, could add some depth there....Still, I dunno. Don't see him being an out and out starter here and so I'm not sure why he'd wanna leave Madrid to enter what would really be a similar situation.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:08 pm

BS rumour. No doubt about it.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:15 pm

If we got him, I'd like to play

Lewy-Müller
Isco
Renato-Vidal
Thiago
HALB
Neuer

But i dont think that's going to happen. Anyway Isco is not at all a threat on goal so...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:00 am

Pretty average stuff from him in yesterday's game except the assist(like Dorsch or Benko level), we don't need another Goetze. This rumor must be total crap.

Isco highlights vs Leganes (06\11\2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENmtCUmXnH8
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:20 am

Transfer report: Bayern Munich express interest in Arsenal and Tottenham target Isco [source]

Now Don Balon report the same...
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Pelin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:17 am

All English/İtalian/Spanish media does is making up BS stories.

İsco? Seriously? We have 4 wingers and you want to play with 4-3-1-2 with a Real fodder? :roll:
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:26 am

Machiavellico wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I've long supported the idea of signing Isco as he is a similar player to Thiago and I always wanted a "backup Thiago" so that we wouldn't lose his qualities when injured. Although I haven't seen much of him I'd prefer taking a risk with someone like Harit at this point though, unless Isco is cheap.

Thiago backup? Many of my friends which support RM complain about his inability to create a through ball in the last third. They say he's only capable of side passes and a couple of dribbles before losing the ball. He has a fantastic shot, though, but he's far from being a Thiago-esque kind of player.

Isco was originally a winger/wide attacker at Malaga. When he moved to Real Madrid, those positions were already occupied by Ronaldo and Bale who tell Perez where they want to play and Perez instructs the coach to tweak his system according to wishes of Ronaldo and Bale. As Carlo employed a 4-3-3/assymetric 4-4-2 with no central attacking midfielder to move Isco into, he converted Isco into a central midfielder who would charge forward from the midfield on quick counters which would make them look like attacking in a 4-2-4 formation with Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale and the 4th person charging vertically from the midfield. That was the season they beat us 5-0 in the semis, if you remember they would quickly sneak 4 attackers behind our lines. And that season Angel Di Maria was higher in the pecking order and was the first choice for the role as Isco had to wait in the wings. As Di Maria left at the end of that season and James Rodriguez arrived with a huge fee as the new galactico, he quickly assumed Di Maria's role in the hierarchy and as per RM president's orders Ancelotti had to fit everyone into new roles. Isco became the 3rd CM guy alongside Modric and Kroos but sometimes James Rodriguez had to assume that role because he also had to play, they began playing like 4-4-2 with Ronaldo moving more centrally like a striker and James Rodriguez moving to the left. This is the system I saw from their games I watched that year. In fact, playing with Modric-Kroos in the middle and 4 attackers in front of them, they had no defensive presence in the middle that they would leak goals on any counter attack, remember what Schalke did to them in Madrid that year. They eventually got knocked out by Juventus in the semis and lost the league which got Ancelotti sacked..

Anyway, so Isco never got to play in the advanced attacking roles that he's used to playing and maybe his development has stagnated a bit as well. He's a player I'd like to see at Bayern if the price is right, even to be tried as a Ribery replacement as his dribbling is (or was when he moved from Malaga to RM) better than Thiago and he's got some pace, however his development might have stagnated a bit for not playing so long, but still at 24 years old, he still has the potential to become one of the best offensive players in Europe if nurtured right. Otherwise, another talent wasted at Real Madrid because he had to wait behind the likes of Ronaldo and Bale..

As for being a "Thiago back up" I don't think he'd leave RM bench for another bench, this guy wants to play. But I'd like to see him at Bayern. I wonder why Man City didn't go after him, he seems like he could be a perfect Guardiola player in his system. I think Juventus were after him for quite some time.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News