You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sun May 17, 2015 12:47 am

bastos80 wrote:Maybe he doesn't make Götze's runs on the wings because he doesn't play on the wing ? :lol:
if Isco joined Bayern, thats exactly where he'd play.


He was playing wide on the left and sometimes in the center before he joined Real, and he was really good.
User avatar
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:03 am
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 125 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby tflags » Sun May 17, 2015 5:33 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Maybe he doesn't make Götze's runs on the wings because he doesn't play on the wing ? :lol:
if Isco joined Bayern, thats exactly where he'd play.


He was playing wide on the left and sometimes in the center before he joined Real, and he was really good.


And that's because instead of grabbing the ball inside and running aimlessly to the corner he did it completely the other way around making the playmaker, inside right or full back completely relevant with those short passes. Don't you dare compare Isco's awareness of the end game vs Götze's destruction of perfectly good built ups.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:51 pm

And Götze has played on the wing in Dortmund often and was good. Also put on good performances for Bayern on the wing.

:roll:


tflags wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Maybe he doesn't make Götze's runs on the wings because he doesn't play on the wing ? :lol:
if Isco joined Bayern, thats exactly where he'd play.


He was playing wide on the left and sometimes in the center before he joined Real, and he was really good.


And that's because instead of grabbing the ball inside and running aimlessly to the corner he did it completely the other way around making the playmaker, inside right or full back completely relevant with those short passes. Don't you dare compare Isco's awareness of the end game vs Götze's destruction of perfectly good built ups.



Wow. :lol:

How do you call it ? The grass is always greener on the other side.
Its not Götze who is **** up the season. Yet he's getting such harsh comments and people already make it sound like blasphemy if you compare Götze with Isco.
Some people probably don't even watch Madrid games. There is a reason Carlo isn't happy with isco.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby tflags » Sun May 17, 2015 6:12 pm

bastos80 wrote:There is a reason Carlo isn't happy with isco.


Lol. What would that be? He's played every single La Liga game of the season when not injured, all but one game on the CL and all games on the Copa. :lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Yes, thanks to Modric's injury(ies) :lol:
Götze played 31 out of 33 Bundesliga games and started 27. So whats your point ?

Isco is the spanish Götze. But Götze seems to be the scapegoat in this forum and everybody would love to replace him, even with a player that isn't even an improvement and on top of that not german.
Isco is not what we need either.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby tflags » Sun May 17, 2015 8:17 pm

bastos80 wrote:Yes, thanks to Modric's injury(ies) :lol:


Lol. You complain people don't see Madrid games and yet you suggest Modrics' injury is the reason Isco has played so much when fact of the matter is Anceloti doesn't play Isco back but either Kroos or Silva. Isco goes shallow either wide, inside alone or neck and neck behind James. Jesus you need to start making sense sooner or later. Fact of the matter you are either full of shit or you don't don't know how to compensate for Götze's lack of importance.

Jesus Christ he got sit down by Weiser on a position Weiser had hardly any playing time in. #-o
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby bastos80 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:53 pm

tflags wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Yes, thanks to Modric's injury(ies) :lol:


Lol. You complain people don't see Madrid games and yet you suggest Modrics' injury is the reason Isco has played so much when fact of the matter is Anceloti doesn't play Isco back but either Kroos or Silva. Isco goes shallow either wide, inside alone or neck and neck behind James. Jesus you need to start making sense sooner or later. Fact of the matter you are either full of shit or you don't don't know how to compensate for Götze's lack of importance.

Jesus Christ he got sit down by Weiser on a position Weiser had hardly any playing time in. #-o



Götze's lack of importance you say ?
Where was that wonderboy Isco in the knock-out games in the CL this year or when Madrid won the CL last season ? :lol:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5834
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 359 times
Been thanked: 2080 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby tflags » Sun May 17, 2015 9:44 pm

bastos80 wrote:Götze's lack of importance you say ?
Where was that wonderboy Isco in the knock-out games in the CL this year or when Madrid won the CL last season ? :lol:


Listen, are you stupid or something?

CL Games played - Team: 12. Player stats: Starting eleven: 10, Substituted in: 1, On the bench: 1 (first game of the group stage), Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

What exactly is wrong with you?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9158
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby Roonzil » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am

Real reportedly are ready to sell Isco....should be pounce now that Gotze is gone, and we could use an extra body for an emergency winger position?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 243 times
Been thanked: 1399 times
Gender: Female

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby zamir92 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 am

Roonzil wrote:Real reportedly are ready to sell Isco....should be pounce now that Gotze is gone, and we could use an extra body for an emergency winger position?

Nope , we have coco
User avatar
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 38 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby ottackon » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:25 am

We don't need him.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:38 am

I've long supported the idea of signing Isco as he is a similar player to Thiago and I always wanted a "backup Thiago" so that we wouldn't lose his qualities when injured. Although I haven't seen much of him I'd prefer taking a risk with someone like Harit at this point though, unless Isco is cheap.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31566
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8904 times
Been thanked: 7517 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Great as a Thiago backup, but too expensive for that role.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5547
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2390 times
Been thanked: 2281 times
Gender: Male

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Not worth it at the moment, the Spanish Gotze in my opinion....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4684 times
Been thanked: 2985 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Isco [Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez]

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:18 pm

I don't think that we need reinforcements in that department... I'm for giving a chance to our youngsters there... CB is the only position that we need someone new IMO.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17605
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9164 times
Been thanked: 8476 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Akarada, Twitterbot [bot] and 35 guests