You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:16 pm

After reading some complaints about the clutter in the Generic Transfer Thread I thought it was about time to make some changes. So I am creating this thread to encompass transfer rumors and deals outside of the scope of Bayern Munich while the generic thread can go back to being what it was before....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:39 pm

That's more like it, good reactivity :thumbup:
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Man U are building a very good squad!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tomthebodz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:57 pm

AC Milan are signing some great player. Hopefully, it'll see them back in the Champions League soon.
tomthebodz
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:00 pm

Supposedly Milan is after Forsberg and his agent even went over there... Hope it doesn't take place and he stays put at RBL, but if they sign him, Juve should begin getting very scared.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm going to be the most active user on this topic,as i watch close almost every team in top 5 leagues,and i love to read/write about transfer rumours.I'm going to copy my posts from generic transfer thread here:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

He is going to....Manchester City.
The fee is close to the world record for a goalkeeper, with Juventus paying €40.2 million when they signed Gianluigi Buffon from Serie A rivals Parma in 2001.

Enes Ünal is going to play in Villarreal.

Ivan Perisic to Manchester United: Inter Milan accept £45m offer for Croatia star.
La Gazzetta dello Sport claim that a fee has been reached between the two clubs and the Croatia international now needs to agree personal terms with Jose Mourinho’s side.

Leipzig's Sporting director is in Istanbul to finalize Brumna's transfer to RB Leipzig [source]

He is going to cost around 20 m. euros.Great player.

Dortmund just with the 3rd new player in this summer window:

MILAN:
Report: Milan agree Biglia deal
Milan are said to have almost completed a deal for Lazio Captain Lucas Biglia.

According to La Repubblica, the Rossoneri have made an offer of €18m plus €4m in bonus payments for the 31-year-old midfielder, which Lazio have agreed to.The defensive midfielder – who arrived in Rome in 2013 – is said to have been offered a three-year deal worth €2.5m per season plus additional payments of €0.5m.After seven years with Anderlecht, Biglia has made 133 appearances for the Biancocelesti, but is only under contract until 2018. With no news of a renewal, the capital club could be ready to cash in on a large offer such as the one reportedly proposed by Milan.The Argentine has previously suffered with injury problems, however has enjoyed a good season, making 34 total appearances, scoring five goals and weighing in with four assists.

Very good player,it's going to be nice to see him in Milano.

Good luck in Milan,Ricardo !

The other ones:
Franck Kessie
and Mussachio

They are going to announce Keita Balde and Lucas Biglia next week.[/quote]

Well,well,well..before Biglia and Balde,they'we got a new striker for €38M.

The new chairman Li Yonghong is making very good transfers so far.

Monaco have signed Belgium's young player of the year Youri Tielemans from Anderlecht for a reported 25m euros (£21.63m).
The midfielder, 20, agreed to a five-year deal with the French champions.

Borussia dont waste time this summer...4th new player.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Isabella » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:20 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Supposedly Milan is after Forsberg and his agent even went over there... Hope it doesn't take place and he stays put at RBL, but if they sign him, Juve should begin getting very scared.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Milan need at least one between Forsberg and Deulofeu (or Keita but that one looks like want only Juve) plus another striker (likely Kalinic, we do not need a young player there), Biglia (or another player in that role because Locatelli is not ready to be a starter) and Conti (or another fullback if Atalanta will be impossible, but they are likely only trying to raise the price) and the team will be ready for Serie A and UEL. That hoping Raiola will stop to playing games with Donnarumma because really I can not understand what they wish...
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Deulofeu is going to return in Everton. Biglia is 101 % sure for them.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Schembri dismissed for 'personal and family reasons' [source]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Isabella » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:38 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Deulofeu is going to return in Everton. Biglia is 101 % sure for them.

Send via carrier pigeon.

From what the press said about him Deulofeu does not like the idea of staying at Everton or going back to Barcelona but want some club where he can be a starter and if Milan would buy him he will gladly came back... Naturally he is blocked by the Barca buy-back clause until 30 June but after that Everton will be free to sell him to anyone and italian medias said Milan is following the situation (and Montella hinted he would like having him back).
Biglia's problem is the price: Milan has a deal with both player and Lazio but the deal with the latter is about both Biglia and Keita... Lotito does not sell cheaply and they reported who Milan found the price asked for buying Biglia alone a little too high
Biglia is done if Keita accepted the transfer to Milan or the clubs can agree on a new price for Biglia alone (and that is not sure)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 pm

I was talking yesterday about this situation with my friend,who is huge Milan fan and he's giving me info "from the kitchen",basically you're right about Biglia and Bale,but no matter what is going with Balde,Biglia is going to play in Milan next season,now they're trying to take Keita before Juve.Keita is Juve fan,btw..
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Isabella » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:34 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I was talking yesterday about this situation with my friend,who is huge Milan fan and he's giving me info "from the kitchen",basically you're right about Biglia and Bale,but no matter what is going with Balde,Biglia is going to play in Milan next season,now they're trying to take Keita before Juve.Keita is Juve fan,btw..

I am Italian and like Milan a lot so I heard a lot from Italian medias. Surely Milan want Biglia and Biglia want Milan and Lazio is ok with the transfert if Milan will pay the price who Lazio decide. And Lotito (Lazio's president) is well know for not being someone with which is easy talking and doing business and usually want a lot of money for his players... Trust me is very likely who Biglia will play for Milan next season but this will happen only if Lotito lower Biglia's price or Keita also go to Milan... Likely Lotito will lower the price at the end but Milan can become tired to contract with him and decide to buy another player instead of Biglia. Is the same situation of Conti really: Milan has a deal with both players and thinked to had it with their clubs but now need to talk again with Atalanta and Lazio and have this choices right now: a) talking with the clubs and hopefully obtain a better price b) overpaying the players c) buy other players for covering that positions and while Fassone and Mirabelli like better the a they can surely go for the c instead of the b
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Isabella wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I was talking yesterday about this situation with my friend,who is huge Milan fan and he's giving me info "from the kitchen",basically you're right about Biglia and Bale,but no matter what is going with Balde,Biglia is going to play in Milan next season,now they're trying to take Keita before Juve.Keita is Juve fan,btw..

I am Italian and like Milan a lot so I heard a lot from Italian medias. Surely Milan want Biglia and Biglia want Milan and Lazio is ok with the transfert if Milan will pay the price who Lazio decide. And Lotito (Lazio's president) is well know for not being someone with which is easy talking and doing business and usually want a lot of money for his players... Trust me is very likely who Biglia will play for Milan next season but this will happen only if Lotito lower Biglia's price or Keita also go to Milan... Likely Lotito will lower the price at the end but Milan can become tired to contract with him and decide to buy another player instead of Biglia. Is the same situation of Conti really: Milan has a deal with both players and thinked to had it with their clubs but now need to talk again with Atalanta and Lazio and have this choices right now: a) talking with the clubs and hopefully obtain a better price b) overpaying the players c) buy other players for covering that positions and while Fassone and Mirabelli like better the a they can surely go for the c instead of the b

Well see,i think you have valid points.
PP:I was in Italy in BV Airone Resort 3 years ago for around 3 months,i've seen some of your country and it's really beatiful..
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:14 pm

SZCZESNY TO JUVE?
Juventus are set to send over an official offer to Arsenal for goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The Bianconeri are reportedly hoping to sign the goalkeeper, who was on a two-year loan at Roma, for less than Arsenal's asking price of €14m. The 27-year-old is said to have already agreed a deal in principle with the Serie A champions on a four-year deal.

Manchester City are set to begin talks with Tottenham over the potential signing of Kyle Walker, according to Sky sources.
Sky Sports News HQ understands that City's approach could come as early as this week, following England's international against France on Tuesday.Manager Pep Guardiola is thought to be confident of landing the England right-back and hopes to strike a deal for as little over £40m as possible,also West Ham a possible loan destination for Joe Hart with wages stopping permanent deal.

Liverpool are preparing a bid of £40million for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, according to The Express.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is about to enter the last year of his contract at Arsenal.The 23-year-old showed played right wing-back role towards the end of last season at Arsenal and is reportedly keen on trying to hold down a central midfield role.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News